剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Tell me what it says.
凯恩山医院
Kane Hill Hospital.
"病人的表现困惑而怪异
"Patient's appearance was bewildered and bizarre.
病人的手臂上已有
"Patient already had markings on her arms
使用过某种针头的痕迹"
where some form of needle has been used."
这上面都是一堆屁话
There's a load of shit here, man.
克里斯多夫 我得走了 快离开那里
Christopher, I got to go. Get the hell out of there, man.
我会很快和你联♥系♥的 兄弟
I'll talk to you soon, buddy.
坐
Sit.
允许反罪的警卫
Allowing a ContraCrime guard
参与血路狂飙是个错误
on to the Blood Drive was an error.
"错误"
"Error"?
天啊 不
Heavens, no.
是一个机会
An opportunity.
一个无法预测的叙事装置
An unpredictable narrative device.
我给你们创造了一个故事
I've given you a story.
我为你们成就了一场表演
I have given you a show.
亚瑟·贝利无关紧要
Arthur Bailey's of no concern.
为什么我要和你说话 那个老头在哪儿
Why am I talking to you? Where's the old man?
你不配得到他的注意
You are not worthy of his attention.
勉强配得上和我说话
You're barely worthy of mine.
很高兴这次和你见面
Well, I'm so glad we had this time,
但我真的应该回到比赛中了
but I really should be getting back to the race.
坐下
Sit down.
你的目光太狭隘了 斯令克先生
You do not see the big picture, Mr. Slink.
你的节目观众 心脏的高管
Your show's viewers, the Heart execs
资助了你们的比赛
who finance your race,
他们正考虑将比赛变成电视节目
are considering going to broadcast soon.
"电视节目" 不可能
"Broadcast"? That's impossible.
政♥府♥会封♥杀♥我们的
The government would shut us down.
此外这是...这可是艺术
Besides, this is--this is art,
民众对此欣赏无能
not fodder for the masses.
我们认为这个世界或许已经准备好
We think the world might be ready to embrace
在不久的将来接纳这种暴♥力♥观
such a violent concept in the near future,
这意味着整个地球上的人
which means the race could be seen
都将可能观看到这场比赛
around the entire planet.
你将可以大出风头
It would be quite a spotlight for you.
这...这是极好的
Well, that's-- that's wonderful.
很坦率地说
A spotlight that, quite frankly,
我们觉得你还没准备好
we're not sure you're ready for.
-等等 -我不会撒谎
- Now, hold on-- - I won't lie.
我们今天本准备杀了你
We were gonna have you killed today,
但看过你在大厅的表演之后
but after that show you put on in the lobby,
我们改变了主意
we have reconsidered.
这正是我们在寻找的...
You see, that's what we're looking for--
血液 斯令克先生 这是心脏公♥司♥的精髓
blood, Mr. Slink, the very essence of Heart.
联♥系♥你的参赛者们 让他们重回赛道
Contact your racers. Get them back on the road.
你就可以保住饭碗
You may keep your job...
暂时的
for now.
当然
Absolutely.
我向你保证
You have my word.
今年的血路狂飙
This year's Blood Drive
将是心脏公♥司♥历史上
will be the nastiest, most gruesome race
最肮脏 最骇人的一场比赛
in Heart history.
朱利安·斯令克举办的狂欢无人能及
No one puts on a show like Julian Slink.
但在你走之前
But before you go,
我们给你一些提醒
we have a few notes.
"提醒"
"Notes"?
糟了
Oh, shit.
对不起小姐 这是为了保护你
Sorry, miss. This is for your own protection.
很高兴你加入我们
Nice of you to join us.
去把学者从卡车上救出来
Get The Scholar out of the truck.
我来应付这个智障
I'll take care of this idiot.
快快快
Go, go, go.
操
Fuck.
他妈的
Fuck.
我们能重新上路了吗
Can we get back on the road again?
好样的
That a boy.
去吧 现在就了结他
Go on. Finish him off now.
早就告诉他该拖地了
Told him he should've mopped the floors.
脑部炸♥弹♥已激活
Brain bomb activated.
不管你要干嘛 马上停下来
Whatever you're doing, stop right now.
-谢谢你救了我 -我们从不帮助其他车队
- Thanks for saving me. - We don't help other teams.
好
Okay.
试试重新发动
Try starting the car again,
但这次 你得使劲
but this time, you've got to floor it.
拜托
Come on!
快 吐出来 宝贝 吐出来
Come on, cough it up, baby. Cough it up.
下车 伙计 快 我需要你
Get out of the car, man. Come on, I need your help.
引擎需要一些刺♥激♥ 抓住这些"捣蛋鬼"
The engine needs a kick. Grab these bad boys.
对
Right.
无论如何都别放手
Whatever you do, don't let go.
我们要用上你的脑部炸♥弹♥
We're gonna use your brain bomb.
-你要做什么 -发电 伙计
- What are you doing? - The electricity, man.
别放手
Don't let go.
我的天 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我要是你就马上开车走
I'd start driving if I were you.
胆子真大啊
How dare you?
敢帮别的车手
Helping other racers.
你是谁的搭档 他们的还是我的
Whose partner are you-- theirs or mine?
回答我 你...
Answer me, you--
来啊
Come on, now.
操
Shit.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
卡尔...
Karl...
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
不要啊
No, man.
我只是个小商贩
I'm just a small-business owner
想在这经济不景气的时代生存
trying to survive in a tough economy.
我买♥♥不起牛肉
I couldn't afford beef,
鸡又差不多灭绝了
and chicken is basically extinct,
所以我就找了个替代品
so I found a substitute.
人是铁饭是钢 伙计
Everybody's got to eat, man.
我们都只是食物链中的一环
W-w-we're all just part of the food chain.
天啊
Oh, God.
你听到他说的了
You heard the man.
人是铁饭是钢
Everybody's got to eat.
欢迎回来 克里斯多夫
Welcome back, Christopher.
你觉得心脏公♥司♥怎么样
What did you think of Heart?
了不起
Impressive.
我想留下
I'd like to stay.
我觉得你说得没错
I think you were right.
你是真的懂我
I think you really get me.
为了能让我更好地理解你的原因
So I can better understand your reasoning,
请用不超过五十个字来描述你的思维过程
please describe your thought process in 50 characters or less.
好的
Okay.
这是个操蛋的世界
It's a fucked-up world.
我开始觉得 也许我能在这里做更多好事
I'm starting to think maybe I can do more good in here--
我很满意
That is satisfactory.
感谢你接受我们的调查
Thank you for taking our survey.
欢迎来到心脏公♥司♥
Welcome to Heart.
由于你决定留下
Since you decided to stay,
你将免费享有一次改造身体的权利
you are entitled to one free body modification.
心脏公♥司♥能治好你左眼
Heart can heal that eye of yours.
让我来照顾你吧
Let me take care of you.
不过你的确联♥系♥了你的前任搭档
However, you did attempt to contact your former partner,
不是吗
did you not?
不不不 那只是...
No, no, no. That was just...
这意味着 在我能信任你之前
Which means, before I can trust you,
我们得进行一些细微的行为调整
we need to perform some slight behavioral modification.
我等不及要看看你内心里是什么样的男人了
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表