剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
快乐通常就很无聊
Happiness usually is.
万能的精神向导 今天我会学到
So almighty spirit guide, what great truths
什么伟大的真理
will I be learning about myself today?
我的职责就是帮你找到离开这个梦境的钥匙
It's my job to help you find the key to get out of this dream.
至于你在这里会学到什么其它就要看你自己了
Anything else you learn along the way is up to you.
但你的大脑会欺骗你
But your brain plays tricks on you.
所以你自己当心了
So consider yourself warned.
我哪里都能去吗
Can I go anywhere?
你的旅程你自己做主
Your journey, your choice.
我们不必去那里
That's not where we need to go!
我的旅程我自己做主 不是吗
My journey, my choice, right?
亚瑟
Arthur?
你不用敲门
You don't have to knock.
你忘带钥匙了吗
Did you forget your keys?
等下 亚瑟 我们不能进去
Wait, Arthur! We can't go in there.
这是我们家吗
Is this our house?
这当然是我们家了 傻瓜
Of course it's our house, silly.
有人可想了你一整天呢
And somebody's been missing you all day.
我... 我们有孩子了
I-- we have a baby?
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
不用我现在跟你解释
Now, I don't really have to explain
性启蒙知识吧 对吗
the birds and the bees to you, do I?
性启蒙...
The birds and the--
他真可爱
He's beautiful.
我想了很久
I've given it a lot of thought,
我知道你想给以你祖父的名字
and I know you wanted to name him Harrison
给他起名 但是...
after your grandfather, but...
我觉得肋骨这个名字更适合他 不是吗
I think he looks a lot more like a Ribbone, don't you?
肋...
Rib--
什么
Wha--what?
肋骨
Ribbone?
为什么你要给他起那个疯子的名字
Why would you name our son after that psycho?
为什么不叫詹姆斯或丹尼呢
What--why not James or Danny? I mean...
这名字让我想起我们初次邂逅
It reminds me of when we first met.
天啊
Ah, jeez.
现在我们永远也出不去了
Now we'll never get you out of here.
你得集中注意力
You need to focus.
这就是我的未来吗
Is this my future?
是的
Yeah.
如果你这么喜欢小孩的话
If you're into the whole baby thing.
我们得走了
We need to go.
为什么
Why?
因为他
Because of him.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
亲爱的 你能把宝宝扔到
Sweetheart, would you mind putting the baby
放进垃圾处理器里吗
in the garbage disposal, please?
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
不然我们怎么给房♥子供能
How else are we gonna fuel the house?
房♥子用血供能
The house runs on blood?
所有东西都靠血供能
Everything runs on blood.
就把孩子给她吧
Ah, just give her the baby.
不
No, sh--
我不会让你杀了我们的孩子
I won't let you kill our son.
亚瑟·贝利 我数到三
Arthur Bailey, I'm gonna count to three.
我他妈才不管你数到多少 婊♥子♥
I don't care if you count to a fucking billion, bitch.
快点把孩子给我
You're gonna give me that baby.
我才不把孩子给你 你手放开...
I am not gonna give you the baby--get your hands off--
搞什么
What the hell?
这本有可能是你的未来
This could have been your future,
但你觉得自己不配拥有它
but you don't think you deserve it,
所以它破灭了
so it's falling apart.
我♥操♥了 芭比
我去...
Holy shit...
硬如巨石
我就喜欢这样的
天啊
God.
你真是个千年直男癌
You're such a misogynist cliché.
美女在你眼里不是圣母玛利亚就是妓♥女♥
Chicks are either the Madonna or the whore to you.
她是我想象出来的吗
I'm objectifying her?
伙计 相信我
Dude, trust me,
钥匙不在她的"投币口"里
the key is not in her coin slot.
也许想象被物化没那么糟
Maybe objectification isn't so bad.
-我们得走了 -等会...
- We have to go. - Just...
-快点 -我不想走
- Now. - I don't want to go.
你走吧
Ah, you go.
天啊 别
Oh--oh, God, no.
别别别 拜托 请别开枪
No-no-no, please, please, don't shoot.
求你了
Please--
天啊
Oh, God.
我的天 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Oh, God, Grace, Grace. Grace!
-格蕾丝 -快跟我走
- Grace. - Come with me!
你没说我做的是噩梦
You didn't say this was a nightmare!
你也忘记和我说你有多重的精神包袱
You neglected to tell me how much baggage you have.
快跟我来
Now come with me.
你说这只是个梦 为什么我会感到疼痛
You said this was a dream. Why does this actually hurt?
因为这不是普通的梦
Because this isn't any normal dream.
如果你在这里死了 现实中你也会死
If you die here, you die in real life.
发生什么了 格蕾丝是死了吗
What just happened? Did Grace just die?
这不是她的梦 所以她没死 别慌
It's not her dream, so no, relax.
-那很好 -不 这不好
- That's good. - No, it's not good!
那个拿枪的混♥蛋♥不把你劈了
The prick with the gun won't stop until
是不会罢休的
he destroys you from the inside out.
我在邮箱上也看到了这个数字
Saw this number on the mailboxes.
1031.
对你来说肯定意义重大
Must really mean something to you.
你醒来后 应该拿这数字去买♥♥彩票
When you wake up, you should play those lotto numbers.
上天可能是想给你一份小礼物
The universe might be trying to give you a little gift.
谢谢你为我挨了那一枪
Thanks for taking that bullet for me.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
好吧 小事一桩
Yeah, well-- it was no big deal.
而且我并没有帮你挨子弹
Especially since I didn't take it for you.
杰西卡
Jessica!
我小时候养的宠物鱼
My pet fish from when I was a kid!
回忆 情感 恐惧 这类东西
Memories, emotions, phobias-- that sort of thing.
在这些回忆里藏有让你逃出去的钥匙
Inside one of these memories is the key to get you out.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found!
你可真有斗志
You're quite the fighter.
支撑你活了这么多年
It's kept you alive all these years.
在这里 斗志只会让你疲惫
Here, it'll just make you tired.
你还是觉得你是碰巧来到这里
You still think you came here by accident.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
在这茫茫荒漠里
Your joint's the only thing standing
只有你们这一家店
in this godforsaken desert.
这没有一点道理 因为我们在大裂痕旁
Which doesn't make any sense because we're by the Scar,
不应该有任何事物运转
and nothing's supposed to work here.
我为在寻找人生道路的游客们提供了一个圣地
I provide a sacred space for travelers to find their path.
你的朋友和他的心魔是来这解决问题的
Your friend and his demons are here to make things right.
正如其他来这的人一样
Just like everyone else who comes here.
是吗
Yeah?
他们中有多少人得到了幸福结局
How many of them get happy endings?
大多数
Most.
但不是全部
But not all.
那些就是你给亚瑟用的草药吗
Those the herbs you're using on Arthur?
那不是草药
They're not herbs.
那是遗骸
They're remains...
未能在征途中幸存的游客留下的
travelers who didn't survive their quest.
看来你这工作做得很屎啊
Looks like you're pretty shitty at your job.
不是所有来者都能在征途中幸存
Not everyone who comes here survives their quest,
就像在现实生活中一样
just like in life.
梦里又会有什么不同呢
Why should a dream be any different?
大妈 好像一直都是你在那自说自话
Lady, it looks like you've been drinking your own soup,
因为我们没有征途
'cause we're not on any quest.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表