剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
In order to save their own.
至少我对你的特长很客观 你的作品
At least I'm honest about what I see in you: your work.
你的发明是我的生活方式的基础
Your inventions fund my lifestyle--
这身衣服 这完美的皮肤
these clothes, this perfect skin.
我们都清楚
We both know that.
你也应该好好面对自己
Now, you should really be honest with yourself.
你除了修修补补 还能有什么贡献
What do you have to offer anybody, besides your tinkering?
你真令人恶心
You're repulsive.
那两个蠢货不知道自己的潜力
Those two are fools who do not know their own potential.
我没有这样的困扰
I do not have that problem.
你可以帮助我
Now, you can help me
还能和我一起分享战利品
and share in my spoils,
不然你只能孤身一人
or you can be alone.
689...
690... 691...
692...
693...
694.
天啊
Oh, God.
高尔警长
Sergeant Gower?
上帝啊
Sweet God.
这世上没有上帝 高尔警长
There is no God, Sergeant Gower.
那就撒旦万岁吧 臭婊♥子♥
Then hail Satan, bitch.
亚姬实时摄像
继续 别停
Just keep doing what you're doing.
那这样呢
What about this?
不
No!
唯一一件比干♥你♥还要刺♥激♥的事
The only thing I like better than banging you
就是看着你引诱那个白♥痴♥克里斯多夫
is watching you seduce that idiot Christopher.
他什么都不知道
He's got no clue.
我觉得他可能真的爱上你了
And I think he might really love you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你当然不明白
Of course you don't.
这是人类才有的感情
It's a human thing.
你只是个会震动的机器罢了
You're just a toaster with a vibrating--
就算...
Okay, so...
假设我们真的能过了那边狂暴巨人这关
assuming that we actually get past the rampaging giant out there
偷走控制器
and steal the controller
逃离狂欢派对 接下来呢
and ditch the Mayhem Party, then what?
我们在一个鸟不拉屎的地方
We're in the middle of a wasteland.
我们得到大城市去
We have to make it to a major city,
而纽约在大裂痕的另一边 所以...
and New York's on the other side of The Scar, so...
我们回洛杉矶
we go back to LA?
路途是很艰难
It's a trek,
但这是我们搞垮心脏公♥司♥的最佳机会
but it's our best shot at taking down Heart.
而且我认识地检官
Plus, I have a connection with the DA.
地检官
The DA.
等不及看到我们告诉他们
Yeah, I can't wait to see their face
那边有个8尺的食人魔时他们的脸色了
when we tell them about the 8-foot ogre out there.
然后呢 亚瑟
And then what, Arthur?
我们以后怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do with ourselves then?
我知道自己的打算
I know what I'm doing.
什么都不干了
Nothing.
不再动手 不再管那些任务...
No more fighting, no more missions...
不再杀人了
no more killing.
那祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
想我了吗
Miss me?
控制器在哪 蠢货
Where's the controller, dipshit?
我是来做个交易
I came to make a deal.
虽然我很不想说这话
Hard as it is for me to say this out loud,
但你们俩是这里最能打的
you two are the best fighters we have.
帮我杀了那个大块头
Kill that giant for me,
我就放你们走
and I'll let you both go free.
你听到了吗 格蕾丝
You hear that, Grace?
-他要放我们俩走 -嗯 就这么简单
- He's gonna let us walk free. - Yeah, just like that.
-就这么简单 -我们不相信你
- Just like that. - We don't trust you.
通常情况下
On an average day,
可能不该相信
maybe not.
但我的比赛要回归正轨
But I have a race to get back on track,
你俩对我来说都是阻碍
and you two are a thorn in my side.
杀了那个大块头
Kill that giant.
我们皆大欢喜
It's a win-win situation.
你们俩都能逃离这场混乱
You both wander off in the chaos.
我弄断了片指甲
I broke a nail.
他叫什么
What was his name?
尼克·齐格勒 先生
Nick Zigler, sir.
这名字听着像编的
That name sounds made up.
他多什么嘴
Well, he shouldn't have opened his mouth.
查清楚那到底是谁
Find out who the hell that is.
我们有个想法 先生
We have a theory, sir.
开始了吗 好的
Are you running? Yeah.
这是测试样品39462号♥
So this is test subject number 39462,
德耐尔先生
one Mr. Denali.
感谢你自愿报名
Thank you for volunteering.
我已经成功稳定地
Now, I've managed to stabilize
将我所有的血清
every single one of my serums
混合成了一种化合物
into a single compound--
包含了斯麦克斯的副作用
the negative side effects of Smax,
以及红喜改造大脑的元素
the brain-altering aspects of Red rapture.
我拿着的这个对人类来说
What I'm holding here is either more powerful,
要么会更强大 更重要
more important to humanity,
拥有比原♥子♥弹♥更致命的破坏力
more shockingly destructive than the atomic bomb,
要么就只是一堆混合垃圾
or it's just a bunch of shit mixed together.
无论如何 我要得到更多试验结果
Either way, I am unable to test it
才能有办法测试它
until I have more lab results--
停 停
Cut that. Cut.
停 停
Cut, cut, cut!
他就不该被放出来
He never should have gotten out.
天 这太糟了
God, this is terrible.
我还以为你想要更多杀戮
But I thought you wanted more carnage.
你会喜欢这种场面
You should be loving this.
那个怪物杀了一半的车手
That freak killed half the racers.
没有比赛我还怎么测试引擎
How can I test engines without a race?
这是你的错
This is your fault!
我知道
I know it.
我的错
Me?
我可是如受困的少女一般
But I've been held captive here at Heart Tower
被关在这心脏塔里
like a damsel in distress.
这怎么可能是我的错
How could it possibly be my fault?
这是那个警♥察♥的老搭档
That's the cop's old partner.
他在这干什么
What's he doing here?
你得问问管他的亚姬
You'd have to ask the Aki unit in charge of him.
重点是我手上没东西逃走
The point is, nothing escapes me.
但有东西从你这逃了
But something has escaped you.
你的绅士现在在哪呢
Where's your gentleman now, hmm?
他怎么没有迎战那怪物
Why isn't he fighting that thing?
如果我在那 那个大块头早就成了一滩血迹
If I were there, that giant would be a smear on the ground,
我们都在踩着它的骨头跳舞
and we'd all be dancing on its bones.
好吧
Fine.
再给你一次机会
You have one more chance.
让比赛重归正轨 不然你就走人
Get the race back on track, or you'll be terminated,
同不同意
contract or not.
抱歉 我不习惯听到你绝望的声音
I'm sorry, I'm not used to hearing the sound of your desperation.
你能对我小声慢慢重复一遍吗
Could you whisper it to me slowly?
跟我说说这个人
Tell me about him.
-我伤到他了吗 -没有
- Did I hurt him? - No!
大肥佬
Fat fuck.
你怎么知道我在叫你
How'd you know I was talking to you?
我不想再打了
I'm kind of tired of fighting.
我们来做个交易
I'll make you a deal.
快过来压扁我 帮我脱离苦海
Just come squash me and put me out of my misery.
干得漂亮 芭比
Good job, Barbie.
你也是
You too.
我♥操♥
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表