剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
是我从他嘴里套出话的 不是吗
I'm the one that got the intel out of him, aren't I?
努力跟上我 跟班
Try to keep up, sidekick.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
心脏抽取室
你敢撒一丁点
If you spill one crumb,
我就剥了你的皮 做一副新的驾驶手套
I'll use your skin for a new pair of driving gloves.
尽量深呼吸
Try to take deep breaths.
我现在就报♥警♥
I'm gonna call 911, okay?
我会找人来救你们的
We're gonna get some help here for you.
很抱歉...
We're sorry...
-该死 -您拨的号♥码是空号♥
- Shit. - Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
他们伤害了我的宝贝
They hurt my baby.
没事的 没事的 别担心
It's okay. Hush now, hush now.
-这招不错 现在... -修好我的车
- Well played. Now-- - Fix my car.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
让你的小天才修好我的车
Have your little genius fix my car.
你不能杀我 这是违规的
You can't kill me. It's against the rules.
规则有说不能把人弄残吗
And what do the rules say against maiming?
我相当肯定如果我砍掉你的拇指
'Cause I'm pretty sure I could get a bonus for extra carnage
会因额外杀戮得到奖励
if I just chop off your thumbs,
除非你真以为你能打赢我
unless you really think you can beat me in a fight.
去修好这女人的车
Take care of this woman's car.
-明智之选 -我们的奔驰怎么办
- Smart choice. - What about the Benz?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
好运眷顾啊
Oh. Fortune smiles.
刚好车需要加燃料了
Just when the tank needed a topping off.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
这么帅一张脸划伤了多可惜
It'd be a shame to mar such a lovely mug.
不如我整张割下来
Maybe I'll cut it off.
叫学者披着这张脸 没准能增添点情趣
Get The Scholar to wear it. Might spice things up a bit.
规矩就是规矩 他弄残你也不犯规
Rules or no rules, he can mess you up.
我不在乎
I don't care.
反正是你的脸 你随便吧
It's your face. Suit yourself.
她们也有家人等着她们
They have families waiting for them.
难道你从没想过这一点吗
Did you ever think about that?
什么你都找得到借口
Or can you justify anything?
如果你伤害她们 下次我们再见面时
You hurt them, next time we meet,
我就把你也揍趴下
I'll do this to you.
那好
Oh, very well.
过往不究
Blood under the bridge.
我保证不要这些姑娘的命
I promise I will not kill these ladies.
你们一走我就放了她们
We'll free them once you're gone.
好了 车能跑了
Okay, she'll run.
很好 二位的战车候着呢
Very good. Your chariot awaits.
我们怎么知道他真的把车修好了
How can we be sure he fixed it right?
一旦涉及到机械
The Scholar is infuriatingly detailed
学者对细节的执念令人发狂
when it comes to his machines.
那是他的强迫症 我的强迫症是彬彬有礼
It's his obsession. My obsession is good manners.
毕竟我的名号♥是绅士
I am The Gentleman after all.
我们不会食言
We will keep our word to the letter.
但如果我们在路上再碰面
But if we meet on the road again,
那就是另一回事了
well, that's another matter.
我们走
Let's go.
快点 芭比 我们落后很多了
Ticktock, Barbie. We're way behind.
如果你杀了她们 别以为能瞒过我
If you kill them, I'll find out about it.
如果我没信守承诺
If I fail to keep my promise,
欢迎你来复仇
I will welcome your vengeance.
每个参赛者都是精神病吗
Is everybody a psychopath?
他们的引擎能坚持多久
How long will their engine hold?
两小时左右 最多三小时
About two, three hours, tops.
女士们 真遗憾我不能要你们的命
Ladies, unfortunately your lives are not mine to take.
不过你们的舌头和手指
Your tongue and your fingers
我是要定了
on the other hand...
水力压裂层
克里斯多夫·卡彭特
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
他们特意为你准备的 克里斯多夫
They made it especially for you, Christopher.
那你失算了
Then you fucked up.
你应该直接绑♥架♥我
Should have just kidnapped me
而不是骗我下来
instead of tricking me down here.
那样多无趣
Where's the fun in that?
操
Holy shit.
瞧
Look...
你让人家都湿了
you made me wet.
不用水力压裂管了 你真有趣
Forget the fracking tubes. You're gonna be too much fun.
赛程图
洛杉矶
起点
亚利桑那
终点
多米与克利夫
你非要逞能
You're lucky we're still in the race
我们没被淘汰算走运了
after that stunt you pulled.
现在倒数了 我们得玩命开了
Now we have to haul ass 'cause we're in the back of the pack.
-你碰哪了 -哪也没碰
- What'd you do? - Nothing.
-哪的问题 -水箱
- What is it? - Radiator.
漏了个洞 把你上衣给我
It has a hole in it. Give me your shirt.
什么
What?
-快 灌满 -用什么灌
- Go. Fill her up. - With what?
这还要我解释给你听吗
Do I really need to explain it to you?
没门 我才不要让我的屌♥接近引擎
Oh, no, I'm not getting my dick anywhere near that engine.
想活命就快掏屌♥
You are if you want to live.
下一组距终点只剩不到半英里了
Our next team is less than a half mile away.
-好吧 -该死
- All right. - Shit.
尿也不是说来就来的
You know, it doesn't really work this way.
再不来就没命了
Then make it work that way, or we're dead.
让我们准备开吃开喝
So let's grab our drinks, our food,
再给自己找个最火♥辣♥的肉体
and the hottest piece of ass you can find,
我们在终点线
and we'll all gather
齐聚狂欢
at the finish line!
别紧张
Okay, no pressure.
操 这是最后两辆了
Shit. Those were the last two.
好了 快走
Okay. Okay, go, go, go, go.
-给点力啊 -引擎过热了
- Come on. - The engine's maxed out.
我们到不了了
We're not gonna make it.
-也许我们可以 -不管了
- Maybe we can, uh-- - Screw it.
如果我要死 也要死在终点
If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna do it at the finish line.
不 我们肯定能做点什么
No, there's got to be something we can do.
你不是说肾上腺素可以让炸♥弹♥短路吗
Didn't you say adrenaline can short out the bombs?
芭比 我们不可能有足够的
Barbie, there's no way that we can get enough to--
我♥操♥
Shit.
你在干什么
What are you-- what are you doing?
-躺下 -什么 为什么
- Lay down. - What? Why?
我们需要肾上腺素来超控脑部炸♥弹♥ 傻瓜
We need adrenaline to override the brain bombs, dumb-ass.
操 你要干嘛
Fuck. What's happening?
-想不想活 -想
- Do you want to live or not? - Yeah, I want to live.
我们只能靠肾上腺素了
Adrenaline's our only play,
但我们需要很多
but it's got to be a hell of a lot.
-天啊 -只能这样了 芭比
- Oh, God. - This is it, Barbie.
不干我就得死
Do me or die.
操 用力 芭比 再用点力
Shit. Harder, Barbie, harder.
-天啊 这太疯狂了 -还不够
- Oh, God, this is crazy. - Not crazy enough.
快到我后面来
Get behind me, quick.
后入我 芭比 只此一次
Backdoor entrance, Barbie-- one-time offer.
好
Okay.
-怎么回事 -很不幸 机器出问题了
- What's wrong? - An unfortunate malfunction.
死条子 死条子
Fucking cop! Fucking cop!
死条子 死条子
Fucking cop! Fucking cop!
死条子 死条子 死条子
Fucking cop! Fucking cop! Fucking cop!
死条子 死条子 死条子
Fucking cop! Fucking cop! Fucking cop!
死条子 死条子
Fucking cop! Fucking cop!
比死强吧
Better than dying, huh?
居然成功了
I can't believe that worked.
对你来说吧 你从哪学的干炮
Maybe for you. Where'd you learn to screw like that--
童子军吗
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表