剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
I can't leave you here.
你必须得这么做 去找亚瑟吧
You have to. Go find Arthur.
让心脏公♥司♥为自己的罪行付出代价
Make Heart pay for what they've done.
到那时 我会等你的
And when that's done, I'll be waiting.
那时我就自♥由♥了
And I'll be free.
请品尝我的彩虹
Now please taste my rainbow.
把我们弄出去
Get us the hell out of here!
除非你好好反思下你的所作所为
Not until you think about what you've done.
不听话 不听话
Naughty, naughty!
少废话 斯令克
Cut the shit, Slink!
告诉我们你在玩什么游戏
Tell us what your game is.
要么飙车要么去死 芭比娃娃
Drive or die, Barbie doll.
我可以救你们的两条小命
I'll save your pathetic little lives
只要你同意和我最后来一次冒险
if you agree to go on one last adventure with me.
放屁
Bullshit.
说的好像你不想我们死一样
Like you don't want us dead.
情况有变
Things have changed.
两分钟内 那滩烂泥就会糊上你可爱的小嘴
In two minutes, that muck'll fill your pretty, little mouth.
那就看看你能有多倔
Let's see how stubborn you are then!
你要去哪儿
Where the hell are you going?
格蕾丝 我得告诉件事
Grace, I need to tell you something.
我已经知道了
Yeah, I--I already figured.
-你是基佬 -什么
- You're gay. - What?
不是 我知道你很气我
No, I-- I know you're pissed about me leaving you
在中国餐馆抛下了你
at the Chinese restaurant,
但我自己都无法面对自己
but I couldn't stand up for you
我更没法去保护你
when I couldn't stand looking at myself.
亚瑟 我从没要你保护过我
Look, Arthur, I never needed you to stand up for me.
我只是需要你
I just needed you.
我不想把你牵扯进我的烂事中
I didn't want to drag you into my shit.
现在有点晚了
It's a little too late for that.
还不明白吗 你这个白♥痴♥
Don't you get it, you idiot?
因为你 所有的事都变了
Everything's changed because of you.
不再杀人 不再比赛 我不...
No more killing, no more racing, I don't--
我只想放下过去
I just want to move on.
你天天给我讲烦人的大道理
Okay? Your incessantly annoying morality speech
我终于听进去了
finally got to me.
我只希望你在这里找到了你想找的东西
Just hope you found whatever it was you were looking for here.
我找到了
I did.
你在撩我吗
Are you flirting with me?
可能吧
Maybe.
亚瑟
Hey, Arthur?
嗯
Yeah?
是水泥干了 还是看到我很开心
Is that cement drying or are you just happy to see me?
你毁了天堂
You ruined paradise!
这是我的特长 朱利安·斯令克
A specialty of mine. Julian Slink,
狂欢大♥师♥ 为你服务
master of mayhem, at your service.
滚出我的教堂
You get the hell out of my church!
再碰下我衣服试试
Touch the suit again and see what happens.
这人是魔鬼
This man is the devil.
他是地狱派来
He's been sent from hell
摧毁我们在克罗南伯格建立的一切
to destroy everything we've built in Cronenburgh.
得了吧 牧师
Please, Reverend.
我只是把"幸福"毒气掐了而已
All I did was turn off the happy gas.
我经过你们这个小村庄时
I was passing through your little hamlet
不小心遇到了你们
when I stumbled up on you.
两个被骗的小可爱
The beauty queens who've been stunted by lies!
不 他说谎
No. That's not true.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters,
毒气
the gas...
毒气 毒气 毒气
the gas, the gas, the gas, the gas,
毒气会让你们看到
the gas shows you
自己想看到的
what you want to see!
爱情 接纳 完美
Love, acceptance, perfection.
但我能看到真实的世界
But I see the world as it really is.
残酷 不宽容
Brutal and unforgiving.
你们的好牧师还有人样
There's a reason your good Reverend here still looks human,
可你们却人模鬼样是有原因的
while the rest of you all look like Satan's butthole.
他自己一直揣着抗毒剂呢
There is an antidote and he's been keeping it for himself.
不 这不是真的 他说谎
No! That is not true! This man is a liar!
你不想给他们解药
You don't want anyone to have the cure
是因为这赋予你权力
because it gives you the power--
赋予你权力 来操纵你
it gives you the power, the power, the power over you!
操纵你 操纵你们所有人
The power over you! And the power over you!
你们在这里做井底之蛙
All this time you've been wallowing here,
可外面的世界还很大呢
there's a big world out there.
很难混吗 是的 但很真实
Is it rough? Yes, it is. But it's real.
很真实 很真实
It's real, it is real, it is real, it is real!
-但你们都被骗了 -不
- But you've been tricked! - No.
你们都被骗了 你们在盲目地跟随
You've been tricked and you're following
这个孤独可悲的人♥渣♥
this sad, lonely, despicable man!
跟我一起呼唤上帝吧
Can I get an amen? Can I get an amen?
-跟我一起呼唤上帝吧 -不
- Can I get an amen? - No, no!
不 魔鬼
No! The devil!
好了
There.
现在大家都很可悲了
Now we can all be miserable.
抱歉 你俩能走了吗
Sorry about that. So you two ready to go yet?
天啊
Oh, dear.
你还洗了 真体贴
You washed it. How thoughtful.
你们知道我的
Well, you know me.
你干嘛总这样
How the hell do you always do that?
她开车更有趣一些
More fun when she drives.
亚瑟 没有脑部炸♥弹♥以后
You know, Arthur, I'm feeling pretty good
我感觉很爽啊
without these brain bombs.
-你呢 -我也是
- How about you? - Oh, me too.
不如我们把他丢在这 直接走吧
What do you say we ditch this guy and get the hell out of here?
好啊 直接逃走
Yeah, let's cut class.
你们可以这样
You could do that.
然后我去追杀你们之类的
And I could chase you and fight and blah, blah, blah.
或者你们也可以信守承诺
Or you could keep your promise
完成最后一趟旅程
and go on one last adventure.
之后你们就解脱了
After that, good riddance.
你们两只爱情鸟远走高飞我才不管
You two lovebirds can flit off into the sunset for all I care.
我对心脏公♥司♥的计划
What I have planned for Heart Enterprises
会让他们跪下求我的
will have them begging at my feet.
我得到我想要的
I get a sweet overall and you get to
你也能知道
get to the bottom of this bizarre obsession
他们为什么这么看重你和你妹
they have with you and your sister.
我才不跟魔鬼做交易
I'm not making a deal with the devil.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我们已经做了
We already did.
你说呢 最后绕个路吧
What do you say? One last detour.
没问题的
We can handle that.
你不一定能得到想要的答案
You may not get the answers you want.
我知道 但我得试试
Yeah, but I have to try.
嗯
Yeah.
身在其中的感觉其实还不错吧
It was nice while it lasted, huh?
普通人的生活
Taste of the normal life.
以后会有的
We'll get it back.
下次就会是真的了
Next time, it'll be for real.
公路旅行
Road trip!
我带了全球著名的混音带
And I brought my world-famous mixtape.
堪萨斯
卡尔玛
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表