剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
《血路狂飙》前情提要
Previously on Blood Drive.
开战
Fiiiight!
如果你拒绝杀人的话
If you refuse to kill,
我们就只能适当地激励你一下了
then we just have to properly motivate you.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要针对我
The fuck could you have against me?
-卡尔玛 -是你对不起我们
- Karma? - You did this to us!
上面还剩两个人
And then there were two!
你听到了
You heard the man.
只能有一个冠军
Can only be one Primo.
太棒了 有人弃权了
Yes, it is a forfeit!
弃权了 结束了
It is a forfeit! It's over!
一切都结束了
It's over!
冠军
冠军
Primo.
冠军
Primo!
冠军
Primo.
说吧
Talk to me.
我刚是问 你对今晚的胜利感到很激动吧
I was just asking if you're excited for your big night.
没有比这更值得狂欢的了
No better excuse to party.
说得太好了
Couldn't have said it better myself.
我是加勒特
This is Garrett.
他们都等着和冠军通话
They're holding to speak to Primo.
冠军 我...
Primo, I have... and .
未通过审查
他们都是我的死忠粉
Oh, they're big fans of mine.
挂了
Hang up.
你想过一遍行程安排吗
Would you like to go through the schedule?
说吧
Dazzle me.
首先是必须得参加的红毯访谈
You'll start with the obligatory red carpet schmooze.
之后 你可以在你的私人帐篷中
After that, you'll get a little time to yourself
享受一下私人时间
in your own private tent.
最后 也是今天的重中之重
And finally, the reason we're all here:
冠军致敬仪式
the Primo tribute ceremony.
摄像组全程记录供后世流传
And a camera crew to record it all for posterity.
-很重要 -致敬仪式
- Very important. - Tribute ceremony?
-就像奥♥运♥会那样吗 -就像奥♥运♥会
- Like the Olympics? - Like the Olympics.
就像艾美奖那样
Like, like--like the Emmys,
就他妈像国♥庆♥节或是加冕仪式那样
like the fucking Fourth of July and a goddamned coronation,
集所有于一身
all rolled into one!
那就有三倍的妞
So three times the chicks.
血路狂飙的形象
我爱你 冠军
I love you, Primo!
屌♥翻了 冠军
Start kicking ass, Primo!
你好啊 亲爱的
How you doing, sweetheart?
-冠军 -冠军
- Primo! - Primo!
冠军 能给我签个名吗
Primo, can I get your autograph?
这会很痛的
This is gonna hurt like shit.
还差个"I" 好了
Dot the "I," and we're done.
好好享受 伙计 但要知道
Enjoy it, buddy, but know this:
从现在起 你上的每个妞都会假装是和我做
from here on out, every girl you bone will be pretending it's me.
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur... Arthur!
我要跟你谈谈
You need to talk to me.
已经一个星期了 从那后我再也没见着你
It's been a week. I haven't seen you since--
把你妹妹推进血路引擎
Shoving your sister into a Blood Engine?
很厉害嘛
Shit was badass.
别太责怪自己了
Oh, don't be too hard on yourself.
她自找的
She had it coming.
怎么了
What's this?
帅毙了 屌♥炸天 冠军
Looking good, you big swinging dick, Primo!
不骂我也不踢我蛋了
No snarky comeback? No kick in the balls?
我爱你 冠军
Love you, Primo!
你变了
You've changed.
你也该试试
You should try it.
我知道我是谁 格蕾丝
Oh, I know who I am, Grace.
我帅呆了
And I'm fucking fabulous.
他难道不是你见过的最棒的冠军吗
Mmm, is that not the finest Primo you've ever seen?
不好说
I don't know.
感觉他有点心不在焉
He seemed a little disconnected back there.
就好像不是发自内心的一样
Like his heart's not really in it.
放屁 他是为此而生的
Horseshit. He was born for this.
他一直都为成为史上最伟大冠军而全身心投入
He's laser-focused on being the greatest Primo of all time,
没有什么能阻挡他获此殊荣
and nothing is gonna distract him from his... destiny.
亚瑟 你在哪
Arthur, where are you?
血路狂飙
第一季 第十二集
真爽
Fuck yeah!
你们好 血路狂飙
Hello, Blood Driiiive!
所有修理工和红迷们
To the grease monkeys and Red junkies,
壮汉和屌♥丝们
to the bruisers and the losers,
所有鸭和鸡们
to the man-skanks and sperm banks,
我想问问你们...
I ask you this...
谁想挑战冠军
who wants to fight the Primo?!
这台词是我写的
I wrote that.
冠军
Yeah, Primo!
我和你们说什么来着
What did I tell you?
他就是彻彻底底的冠军
He's Primo to the core.
等着看我策划的致敬仪式吧
Wait'll you see the tribute I have planned.
恕我直说 斯令克
Respectfully, Slink,
我是血路狂飙的首席执行
I'm the ranking exec on Blood Drive.
我有几个建议要提
I got a couple suggestions to make--
听着 我想这事我们已经讨论过了
Look, I thought we discussed this already.
我是仪式大♥师♥
I am Master of Ceremonies,
舞台之神
God of the Stage.
这儿有仪式 那是舞台
This is the ceremony; that is the stage.
你不懂神和大♥师♥吗
What part of God and Master do you not understand?
斯令克 这事关节目
Slink, this is about the show.
我能让你面向全球
I can take you global.
你只需要把球传给我
All you got to do is pass me the ball
让我带你进门
and let me take you over the line.
这种好事你怎么能拒绝呢
And how can you say no to that?
抱歉 亲爱的 接下来不用你管了
Sorry, love. No back nine for you.
亚瑟
Arthur!
打啊 打啊 快点
Fight! Fight! Come on!
快点 立刻打吧 开始吧
Come on! Right here! Let's go!
我和我妹子逃了出来
Me and my lady managed to escape.
她就在城外等着
She's waiting just outside of town.
你有妹子了
You got a lady?
操 老兄 带她来派对啊
Fuck, dude, bring her to the party.
她喝酒吗
She down to clown?
什么
What?
不来 我是来带你离开这儿的
No way. I came to get you out of here.
我为什么要离开
Why would I want to do that?
他们把我当成国王
They made me their king.
少吃点 兄弟 你得保持身材
Easy, dude. You got to keep it tight.
我消化快
I got a high metabolism.
而且我好几周没吃东西了
And I haven't eaten in weeks.
吃的还不错 对吧
Food's great, though, right?
不记得上次吃非合成水果是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time I ate non-synthetic fruit.
他们在这儿都是成桶的弄来
Here they bring it by the bucket.
不管我想要什么
Whatever I want.
我明白你为什么不想离开了
I can see why you don't want to leave.
是吧
I know, right?
随便嗑嗑药 干干妹子
Riding around cracking heads, banging hotties
感觉就像是工作一样
like it's my job.
给 尝尝这杯印度淡啤酒
Here, try this IPA.
我亲手酿造 啤酒花棒极了
My own craft brew. Super hoppy.
干杯
Cheers.
你这个眼球真棒
Gnarly eyeball you got there.
他们对你做了什么
What'd they do to you, anyway?
把我关在一个暗室里好几周
Held me in a dark room for weeks.
对我做了很多事
Did things to me...
我永远不会忘的事
things I won't ever forget.
我曾是个囚犯 伙计
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表