剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Thank you for helping us.
这是什么恶作剧吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
我说过了
Like I said,
你朋友不是唯一在寻找自我的人
your friend isn't the only one on a quest.
少来那套神秘兮兮的鬼扯
Enough of the mystical bullshit.
你这照片哪来的
How do you have this?
你怎么会知道卡尔玛的事
How do you even know about Karma?
我知道关于你的一切
I know everything about you.
我知道你很自责
I know you blame yourself
因为你没能救下你妹妹
because you couldn't save your sister.
我知道你拒绝放弃你的朋友
I know you refuse to let go of your friend,
哪怕他明显快死了
even though he's clearly dying.
就算没有大裂痕我也知道
And I didn't need The Scar to tell me that.
你知道个屁
You don't know shit.
是吗
Yeah?
那让我们瞧瞧
Let's see.
首先 你假装不在乎
First, you try pretending you don't care.
但那从来都不管用
But that never works.
现在看来你又过于在乎了
Now it seems you care too much.
或早或晚 你必须接受现实
At some point, you have to accept that
你在乎什么根本不重要
it doesn't matter what you care about.
总会有坏事发生
Shit happens.
你无能为力 阻止不了
There's nothing you can do to stop it.
在你的内心深处 格蕾丝
Somewhere in there, Grace,
你必须放手
you have to let go.
该死的
God damn it.
我们最好快点上第一道菜
You know, we better serve the first course soon
否则我们的顾客就要自己冲进来
or our guests here are gonna help themselves
吃鞑靼亚瑟肉了
to some Arthur tartare.
我不擅长在压力下工作
I don't work well under pressure.
你们给我个痛快行吗
Can't we just get this over with?
不行 这里没有"给个痛快"这一说
No, no, there's no "get this over with" here!
我们在准备普罗米修斯之宴
We're preparing a Promethean feast
你就是主菜
with you as the main course.
什么普罗米修斯
Promethean what?
我们要宰了你 然后吃了你
We're gonna butcher you up, then we're gonna devour you.
我们吃完你之后 要把你消化掉
And after we eat you, we're gonna digest you
从后门把你拉出来
and shit you out our backside.
但你会重新愈合成人形
But, you, see, you're gonna heal up
像全新的一样 我们明天就能重新再吃
all good as new so that we get to eat you again tomorrow.
日复一日
And the next day.
以及之后的一天又一天
And the day after that and the day after that,
让你生生世世
leaving you with an eternity
思考你的悔恨
to contemplate your regrets.
想想这一切
And to think all of this
都出自你这个小童子军的无聊脑瓜
came out of your boring little Boy Scout brain.
事实上 我得承认 我...
Actually, I have to say, I'm--
我挺嫉妒的
I'm quite jealous.
所以这一切都是假的吗
So all this is just a bunch of bullshit?
包括钥匙也是吗
Including the key?
不 钥匙是真的
No, the key was real.
而且钥匙决定一切
And it means everything.
但我从没想让你找到它
But I actually never wanted you to find it.
我该走了
That's my cue.
该死
Shit.
没想到他这么快
Didn't expect him that quick.
虽然我很喜欢畅快淋漓的枪战
As much as I enjoy a good gunfight,
不过我们抛硬币决定谁得亚瑟的灵魂如何
what do you say we flip for Arthur's soul?
就像绅士一样 我甚至让你先猜
Like gentlemen. I'll even let you call it.
操了
Fuck me.
我看到你了 亚瑟·贝利
I see you, Arthur Bailey.
你无处可藏
There's no place I can't find you.
如果你有话要说
If you got something to say,
那就说吧
say it.
等等 我们不是要谈谈吗
Wait, I thought we were gonna talk.
你说得够多了
You've talked enough.
是时候听别人说了
It's time to listen.
不 不
No, no.
不不不不不
No-no-no-no-no!
亚瑟
Arthur.
不 不 你不必...
No. No, you don't have to--
你不必这么做
you don't have to do this.
软蛋
失败
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
失败
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会做好人 我保证 我会做好人
I'll be good, I promise. I'll be good.
我会做好人 我会做好人
I'll be good. I'll be good.
你还没搞明白吗
Haven't you figured it out yet?
世上根本没有好人
There are no good guys.
反罪档案
记得第一次热浪来时
Remember the first heat wave?
水力压裂造成地震后的第一个夏天吗
Summer after the fracking quake?
整座城市都陷入混乱
This whole city was rioting.
我闯进一个公共仓库 打算偷点食物
I broke into a public storage unit, trying to steal some food.
然后我被警♥察♥抓住了
I got caught by a cop.
那家伙还在当警♥察♥吗
That guy still on the force?
不许动
Hold it right there.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 不要开枪
LAPD! Hold your fire!
洛杉矶警♥察♥掌控不了局面了
LAPD ain't even in control anymore!
是吗 你更掌控不了
Yeah? Well, you sure ain't.
而且你不该来这里
And you are in the wrong place.
把枪从地上丢过来
Throw the gun out along the floor.
出来吧 慢慢出来
All right, come out of there. Nice and easy.
别妄动
No sudden moves.
小鬼 你到底来这里做什么
Come on, kid, what the hell are you doing?
等等
Wait a minute.
你是那种产品吗
You one of those demos?
什么产品
Demo what?
你的血是什么颜色
What color do you bleed?
你再动一下
You make one more move,
我就打爆你的脑袋
and I will blow the wires right out of your head.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 伙计
Are you fucking crazy, man?
我只是来找吃的 查我的包 我发誓
I just came in for supplies. Check my bag, I swear.
老天
My God.
我还以为你是一个...
I really thought you were a...
原来你就是个蠢毛贼
But you are just some dumbass burglar.
萨瑟兰 盗窃案处理得怎么样了
Sutherland, what's the status on that 1070?
需要派人支援吗
Should we send backup?
不要 抱歉我偷了那些东西
No, hey, I'm sorry I took all that stuff, man.
抱歉我偷了那些东西
I'm sorry I took all that stuff.
我只是想找点吃的
I--I--just-- I was just trying to eat.
收到 这里没有人
Roger, I'm 10-106 here.
误报
False alarm.
似乎是一只老鼠闯进了储藏室
Looks like a rat broke into the storage room
咬断了些线路
and chewed through some wires.
你要放我走吗
You're letting me go?
是的 我放你走
Yeah. I'm letting you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 我绝对不会说出去的
Thank you, man. I won't say shit, man.
我保证 谢谢你
I swear. Thank you.
等等
Wait.
你忘了点东西
You forgot something.
来吧 拿走
Come on. Take it.
我知道你只是想活下去 孩子
I know you're just trying to survive, kid.
不过如果你觉得现在这世道很乱
But if you think that world is bad out there now,
将来会糟一万倍
it's about to get a whole lot worse.
所以你不能再犯蠢了
So you gotta stop being stupid.
别再自私了
Stop being selfish.
你得开始关心世事
You gotta start caring
别再只想着自己
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表