剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
我们是正常人 而你们是异端
We're the norm now. You're the anomaly.
你为什么就不能接受这个事实呢
Why don't you just accept it?
因为这不是真的
Because that's not true.
不是所有人都像你这么坏
Not everyone's as bad as you.
那你在这座化粪池般的星球上
Show me one unsullied thing
给我找出一样清白之物看看
on this septic tank of a planet.
而且我不是在孤军奋战
And I'm not the only one.
不管你把克里斯多夫关在了哪
Christopher, wherever you're keeping him,
他也是位好警♥察♥
he's a good cop too.
格蕾丝 这只小猪觉得自己是完美榜样
Oh, Gracie, piggy here thinks he's a poster boy.
但你穿的这套英雄制♥服♥
Well, that Action Man costume's not fooling me
可糊弄不了我 亲爱的亚瑟
for one second, Arthur dear.
你我都知道你到底是什么人
I think we both know who you really are.
外头越来越吵了
They're getting rowdy out there.
过不了多久他们就会冲进来把这里夷为平地
It won't be long before they come in here and trash the place.
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink! Slink! Slink!
你听到了吗 亚瑟 听到了吗
Do you hear that, Arthur? Do you hear that, huh?
那是渴望杀戮的野兽族群
That's one big animal horde that craves carnage.
一个巨大腐坏的马戏团
One giant, rotting circus.
美国历史上著名的马戏团团长
而我就是PT·巴纳姆
And I'm P.T. Barnum.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去驯服狮群
To tame the lions.
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink! Slink! Slink!
晚上好 狂欢者们
Good evening, Mayhemers!
来给你们的仪式大♥师♥一点掌声
Let's hear it for your master of Ceremonies.
有谁准备好要大嗨一场了吗
Who's ready for a good time?
你弱爆了
You suck!
你弱爆了
You suck!
好吧
Okay--ah.
好疼啊
That hurts.
疼 不好意思 弄疼我了
That hurt-- excuse me, that hurts.
只有我一个人觉得越来越热了吗
Uh, is it getting hot in here, or is it, uh, just me?
斯令克
Slink.
我说不准 戴安
I don't know, Diane.
他看起来不怎么像杀人狂
He doesn't look like a mass murderer.
他天生就是个大骗子
Yeah, well, he's a trickster by trade.
你可别被他糊弄了
Don't let him fool you.
那个就是斯令克
That's Slink.
好了
Okay.
你们这群观众还真难搞啊
Uh, tough crowd, tough-- tough crowd.
好了 天啊 好了
Okay, jeez--uh... Okay...
有个男人坐在公交车上
A guy sits down on a bus,
他非常沮丧...
and he's very frustrated...
何时可以杀人
When is it okay to kill?
"为爱之时"
"When it's for love."
好
All right.
行动吧
Let's do it.
为了母亲...还有父亲
For mother... and father.
等一下
Wait.
我们不可能穿过这群人去杀他的
We'll never get to him through this crowd.
我们必须要先去其羽翼
We're gonna have to thin the herd.
我们的计划是杀斯令克 不是毁掉整个派对
The plan was to kill Slink, not a whole party.
这群人可能会阻碍我们的计划
Well, they might try and stop us.
所以我们何不献上香吻
So why don't we give them the kiss
然后让病毒来解决他们
and let the virus do its job?
然后干掉他
And then we take him out
这样就没有人...
when there is nobody left...
可以阻挡我们
To stop us.
很好
Good.
记住 要下猛药
Now, remember, lay it on thick.
欢迎来到米德维尔
Welcome to Meadeville.
你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么
What the hell'd you do to me?
你可以把这个比喻成
Think of it as a metaphor
心脏公♥司♥成为你身体的一部分
for Heart Enterprises becoming a part of you.
比喻可不是这样用的
That isn't how a metaphor works.
在外面 你可能把自己看做是一个个体
In the outside world, you may have considered yourself an individual,
但在心脏公♥司♥
but here at Heart,
你就是这里的一份子 贡献你的力量
you'll be a small component of something far greater.
没兴趣
Not interested.
我要回家
I'm going home.
没问题
Okay.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Of course.
你随时可以走
You're free to go.
不过在走之前 你要结清账
But not before you settle up.
那眼睛要两千万
That eye cost $20 million.
好了各位
Ah--oh, okay.
大家今天好像有点太嗨了
This looks like somebody had a little too much sugar today.
倒杯酒
Pour us a glass of wine.
我们可以通宵嗨到天亮
We'll make a night of it.
你究竟是什么鬼东西
What are you?
我跟你说过了
I told you,
我的存在只为了一个原因
I exist for one reason and one reason alone.
我是狂欢大♥师♥ 混乱队长
I am the Master of Mayhem, Captain of Chaos,
舞台之神
God of the Stage.
能放了我吗
What do you say we wrap this up, hmm?
不然咱俩可以看着
Or if you prefer, we can both watch your
你的芭比娃娃死
Barbie doll diiiiie.
两个小松饼坐在烤炉上
Two muffins are sitting in an oven.
其中一个松饼对另一个松饼说
One muffin says to the other muffin,
"这里越来越热了"
"It's--it's getting hot in here."
然后那松饼转过身来对它说
And that muffin turns to the other muffin,
"我的
says, "Oh, my--
我的天 一个会说话的松饼"
oh, my God, a talking muffin."
杀了那条子 杀了那条子
Kill the cop! Kill the cop!
我们今晚只说笑话 对吧
The only thing we're killing tonight is jokes, am I right?
杀了那条子 杀了那条子
Kill the cop! Kill the cop!
杀了那条子 杀了那条子
Kill the cop! Kill the cop!
你只在乎观众
Crowd's all you care about.
牧羊人没有羊怎么行
What's a shepherd without his flock?
杀了那条子 杀了那条子
Kill the cop! Kill the cop!
亚瑟
Arthur.
几个警♥察♥...
How many cops does it--
亚瑟
Arthur!
别浪费时间了 给他们想要的
Just quit messing around and give 'em what they want.
几个警♥察♥才能修好一个水...
Okay. How many cops does it take to fix a water--
你们喜欢这样
Oh, you like that?
你们想跟警♥察♥打一架
You want to fight the cop?
放马过来
Come and try.
狄俄尼索斯毒株
The Dionysus strain.
第一阶段
Stage one.
肆意狂热
Euphoric abandon.
我知道这是我的主意 但看到他们如此享受
I know this was my idea, but seeing them all like this
-让我想起了... -母亲还有父亲
- reminds me of... - Mother and Father.
他们还砸过我们猫王的唱片
They used to smash all our Elvis Presley records.
这怎么可能发生在他们身上
How could this have happened to them?
不是他们的错 老爸患上了这种病毒
It wasn't their fault. Father caught it.
你还记得他从班上把病毒带回来的那天吗
Do you remember the day he brought it back from work?
他开得太快 把别克撞上了苹果树
He was driving so fast he crashed the Buick... into the apple tree.
他等不及要折磨老妈了
Couldn't wait to ravage Mother.
他们的声音还在我脑中回响
I can still hear them in my head, doing the deed.
那些喊叫声
All the...grunting
呻♥吟♥声
and the moaning.
如果他们能屈服于自己最深最黑暗的欲望
And if they could give into their deepest, darkest desires,
谁都会中招
then it can happen to anyone.
我能找到真爱吗
Will I ever find the one?
"肯定可以"
"It is certain."
我怎么知道她就是那个人
How will I know it's her?
"她就是你姐姐"
"She'll be your sister."
知道吗
You know what?
你在脑中好好保存着那些回忆
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表