剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Not that close.
你不能把三组人都杀了
But you can't kill all three!
我想干嘛就干嘛
I can do whatever I want.
我有这个
I have this.
这来了个新长官
There's a new sheriff in town,
而且他太他妈棒了 亲爱的
and he's fucking gorgeous, darling.
我把话说开了
Just so we're clear,
你和那个警♥察♥是斯令克离开的原因
you and that cop are the reason why Slink is on his way out.
总是想办法破坏他的规矩
Always finding ways to subvert his rules
偷偷摸摸去找你的贱♥人♥小妹
and go snooping around for your little bitch of a sister.
再这样说我妹
Talk about my sister again like that,
我会把你的脊椎抽出来
and I will rip your fucking spine out of your neck!
你就是不学乖
You just didn't learn.
没什么比失去她更能让我悲痛了
Nothing can hurt as much as losing her,
你想让我守规矩
so you want to keep me in check,
你还他妈有什么办法
what else you fucking got?
这个
This.
这个怎么没用
Why isn't this working?
学者
Scholar!
学者
Scholar...
这东西哪里坏了
what is wrong with this thing?
想得美 笨蛋
Nice try, chump.
你在派对墙内可爆不了头
You can't blow shit up inside the party walls.
她怎么会知道 而我却不知道
How does she know that and I don't?
我猜心脏公♥司♥该让我来当家
I guess Heart should have left me in charge.
以前对她有用的
It worked on her before.
你之前只是电击了她
You only shocked her before.
她说得对
She's right.
他们把它设计成可以爆比赛中司机的头
They built it for killing drivers on the race,
-赛后的派对上不行 -为什么
- not for during the after party. - Why?
来防止车手做出你刚才想做的事
To stop racers from doing exactly what you're doing.
祝你能管好比赛
Good luck keeping the race under control.
你头开得真不错
You're off to a great start.
你踏出派对墙外那一刻起
The moment you set foot outside these party walls,
你就是我的了
you're mine.
违反一条规定 我就把你的脸炸烂
Break one rule and I will spread your face like butter
溅满你开的那辆破车
all over the inside of that awful car you drive.
血路狂飙是我的
The Blood Drive is mine!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我得走
I got to go.
我不想给你留下个空油箱
I didn't want to leave you with an empty tank.
我不知道该怎么告诉你 抱歉
I didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry.
我有整整一本子的证据对心脏公♥司♥不利
I got a book full of evidence against Heart
而没有什么能把它们穿起来
and nothing tying it all together
除非我自己作证 但是
except my own testimony, but...
我得离开比赛
I got to get off this race.
我知道你得继续比赛
I know you need to keep racing
很好
Great.
我和你一起
I'm with you.
卡尔玛死了 我还比什么赛
Karma's gone, so what the hell am I racing for?
况且我见过的更多 让我当你的目击证人吧
And I've seen more than you, so let me be your eyewitness.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你不认识卡尔玛都愿意为她赴汤蹈火
Look, you risked your life for Karma without even knowing her.
也许这样 我可以报恩
Maybe this way, I can repay the favor.
再说了 你是对的
Besides, you were right.
为卡尔玛报仇的最好方式
Best way to avenge Karma,
就是弄垮心脏公♥司♥
stick it to Heart.
这个比赛就是这样
That's the thing about this race.
让你从重要的事情中分神
Distracts you from what's important.
怎么样 介意我一起吗
So what do you say? Mind if I tag along?
说定了
It's a date.
现在我们只要防止斯令克把我们头炸了就行
Now we just got to keep Slink from blowing our heads up.
这个嘛
Yeah, about that...
斯令克已经不是麻烦了
Slink's not the problem anymore.
在死亡之夜的一瞬间
In a single moment in the dead of night,
这个国家分成了两半
this country broke in two.
一道死亡的裂缝 一道痛苦裂痕
A fissure of death, a pain-filled gash
对我来说是天堂 对你们却是地狱
heaven to me, but hell to you.
大裂痕
The Scar.
没有哪个科学家可以解释
No scientist could explain it;
没有哪个牧师愿意承认
no preacher would claim it.
整个世界在恐惧中见证
The entire world simply watched in horror
一场可怕的灾难
as a single fracking disaster
撕裂了美国的腹地
tore open America's heartland.
受地球藏匿已久的恐怖之扰
Humanity fled to the coast, frightened of all the terrors
人性四散奔逃
the Earth might have stored in its belly.
屈指可数的几名勇士闯进了大裂痕
A handful of brave souls ventured into the Scar,
从未归还 无人谈及其奇观
never to return, never to speak of its wonders.
但我
Oh, but I--
我窥探过它的深处
I have peered into its depths.
见到了我们的回馈
And I have seen our reward.
无止境的疼痛
The pain of eternity
还有那甜美的
and the sweet,
粘稠的挣扎
wet caress of agony.
那个地方从来没有被拍摄过
It's a place no cameras have ever been before,
直到现在 血路狂飙
until now, and as the Blood Drive
向大裂痕迈进
heads straight into The Scar,
让我们的车手们面对面
bringing our racers face-to-face
带着他们深深的恐惧
with their deepest fears
天啊 斯令克
God damn it, Slink.
让我好好吃饭吧
Just let me eat in peace.
这文案多棒啊
But it's--it's a good pitch.
这是我一生的杰作
This is my life's work.
曾经是你一生的杰作
Was your life's work.
我喜欢你这个新形象
I'm loving this new look on you.
我觉得你找到真正的归宿了
I think you found your true calling.
你可以从神那里偷走火种
You can steal fire from a god,
但他一定会报复的
but he will get his revenge.
当比赛偏离轨道时
And when the race careens off the tracks,
你会来求我
you'll come begging.
到时候 小甜心
And when you do, sweet meat,
我会清理你散落一地的内脏
I'll be mopping your guts off the floor.
这么说你到时候还是个清洁工
So you'll still be a janitor then.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
把比赛节目打开
Someone turn on the race.
这是什么
What's this?
这是什么
What is this?
衍生剧吗
A spin-off?
交叉剧集吗
A crossover episode?
绅士是新任的仪式大♥师♥
The Gentleman's our new Master of Ceremonies.
他偷走了你的火种 你的风头
He stole your fire, your thunder,
还有你的职位
and your job.
等到节目向外界首映的时候
When the show premieres to the outside world,
他会成为真正的明星
he will be the true star.
我们会把你改编成配角
We're editing you down to a cameo.
有什么遗言吗
Any final notes?
你漏了一块地方
You missed a spot.
思考
Think.
好好思考 斯令克 像神一样思考
Think, Slink. Think like a god.
打扫7号♥餐厅
Clean-up in cafeteria 7.
找个乡巴佬来听你指挥
Find some rube to do your bidding.
打扫7号♥餐厅
Clean-up in cafeteria 7.
感谢各位今晚的到来
Thank you for coming this evening.
不管是受到痛苦 死亡
Whether under threat of pain or death
还是自己意志力的威胁
or of your own volition,
重要的是我们共度这段时光
it's important that we spend this time together.
文明 礼貌
Civilized. Well-mannered.
一个群体
A community...
操
God damn it!
给我坐下
Sit right back down this instant!
正如我刚才所说
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表