剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Slink! Slink! Slink!
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink! Slink!
斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink!
毒害社会的劳工们和痛苦的传播者们
Pestilent peons and peddlers of pain...
亚瑟 别去
Arthur, don't.
以亵渎神灵为上的可悲寄生虫们
Pitiful parasites who prize the profane...
专门鸡♥奸♥搞基的人们
Pederasts and pansies...
亚瑟 你这样正中了他的下怀
Arthur, this is exactly what he wants.
敬请欢迎你们的甄选之士
Please welcome your pick...
这是个陷阱 该死的
It's a trap, goddamn it!
你们的先知 你们的传教士
Your prophet, your preacher...
你们的金牌选手 你们的
your prize and your --
甄选之士
Pick.
冠军 冠军 冠军
Primo! Primo! Primo!
冠军 冠军 冠军
Primo! Primo! Primo!
冠军 冠军 冠军 冠军
Primo! Primo! Primo! Primo!
冠军 冠军 冠军
Primo! Primo! Primo!
我是冠军
I am Primo!
卡尔玛·达金托的歌♥谣
第二章
我不过是心脏公♥司♥精密表盘中的一个齿轮
I am but one gear in the clockwork that is Heart Enterprises.
我生存的意义就是发挥我的作用
I live only to perform my function.
如果我不发挥作用我们就不能发挥作用
If I do not, then we do not.
如果我们不发挥作用就无法报时
And if we do not, then time isn't told
世界就不能正常运转
and the world doesn't turn --
今天是个大日子 你准备好了吗
Big day, huh? You ready?
为什么这么问 你听出什么不妥了吗
Why? What did you hear?
没有 没听出什么不妥
Nothing. Nothing at all.
只是随口问问你准备好了没
Just asking if you're ready.
准备好了 我会表现得非常棒
I'm ready. I'm gonna kill it.
我已经在心脏公♥司♥
For three months and 18 days,
工作了三个月零十八天
I've worked here at Heart Enterprises.
而在这三个月零十八天里
For the three months and 18 days,
我报复格蕾丝的计划一直停滞不前
I haven't had a single stab at getting revenge on Grace.
不过今天起一切都会不同了 因为董事会
But all that changes today, because a junior executive spot
出现了一个初级主管的空缺
just opened up on the board,
如果我得到那个职位就能终于掌控...
and if I get it, I'll finally have control over...
加勒特·肯布尔
Garrett Kemble?
-你好啊 卡宝 -你来这做什么
- What's up, Kay Bae? - What are you doing here?
那些兄弟刚刚把董事会的空缺给我了
The boys just offered me the open spot on the board.
什么
What?
你该不会...
No, you weren't --
你该不会认为你有机会吧
You didn't think you had a chance, did you?
抱歉 甜心
I'm sorry, sweetheart,
但董事会里可容不下女人
but pink polish don't belong in the boardroom.
真皮生成室
人肉生成机
我一直都想要套定制外套
I've always wanted a bespoke suit.
你真的做到了
You actually did it.
你杀了斯令克
You killed Slink.
我当然做到了
Shit yeah, I did.
我们的机会来了
Now's our chance.
我们快点离开这 快
Let's get the hell out of here. Come on!
等等
Hold on.
斯令克只是个开始
Slink's just the beginning.
如果心脏公♥司♥想要你死
If Heart wants you dead,
那我们得先发制人
then we need to bring the fight to them.
我刚从心脏公♥司♥逃出来
I just came from Heart.
相信我 你们没有胜算
Trust me, you can't beat them.
我们得快点上车
We need to get in the car
趁还不迟快点逃命去
and disappear before it's too late.
逃跑不能解决任何问题
Running doesn't solve anything.
我们还要眼睁睁看他们让多少无辜的人堕落
And how many more innocent people do they have to corrupt?
如今你是冠军了
You're Primo now.
太棒了 算你♥他♥妈♥的厉害
Great. Whoop-de-fuckin'-do.
但眼下我需要的是那个人
But who I need right now is that guy.
那个上了我的车改变了一切的人
The guy who fell on my Camaro and changed everything.
那这个理由如何
Okay, so how about this?
跟我一起去找那些试图杀死冠军的王八蛋
Come with me so we can get revenge on the fuckers
有仇报仇
who tried to kill the Primo.
无论你站在哪一边
Doesn't matter which side you land on.
我们不能任凭心脏公♥司♥全身而退
We can't let Heart survive this.
你到底跟不跟我走
Are you with me?
她的计划太疯狂了
Her plan is insane.
疯 狂
In. Sane.
你没去过心脏公♥司♥ 我去过
You haven't been to Heart. I have.
相信我 你根本不想接近那个鬼地方
And believe me, you don't want to be anywhere near that place.
正是如此我们才要摧毁它
Which is exactly why we have to destroy it.
哥们 你刚刚才认识这个妞
Dude, you just met this chick.
-她把你脑子绕晕了 -你说什么
- She's got you all twisted up. - 'Scuse me?
听我一句
Listen to me, your partner--
作为与你并肩作战多年的搭档
the guy who's been by your side for years.
我是在救你的命
I'm trying to save your ass.
去你的备胎搭档
Fuck you, spare parts.
你根本都不认识我
You don't even know me.
你不能听她的
You can't listen to her.
你最好别掺和
You better back off,
不然下场就是得到一对假眼睛
or you're gonna end up with matching eyes.
好了 都别说了
All right, enough!
你们两个都让我头疼
Both of you are giving me a fuckin' headache.
如果我没上她的车
If I hadn't gotten into the Camaro,
就不会成为冠军
I wouldn't be Primo.
-我欠这个小妞的 -小妞
- I owe the chick. - The chick?
你不是一直想和我过那种幸福生活吗
You know that happy life you always wanted with me?
现在有机会成为现实了
Now's the chance to make that your reality.
别管心脏公♥司♥
Forget Heart.
当我的王后
Be my queen
作为冠军皇室和我一起统治这块荒原
and rule this wasteland with me as Primo royalty.
你可以当我的女王
You can be my queen bee
在其他后宫一起
in a harem of... other bees.
你疯了吗 亚瑟
Are you crazy, Arthur?
我疯了
Am I crazy?
所有妹子为了得到这个都在所不惜
Every girl on Earth would kill for that offer.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Fuck you.
也去你妈
And fuck you, too.
伙计
Dude!
正中靶心
X marks the spot!
亚瑟
Arthur!
你真的以为你会是第一个
Did you really think you'd be the first Primo
想杀了我 然后拯救自己的冠军吗
to try and save his own skin by killing me?
想太多
Please!
每个冠军都觉得自己是特别的
Every Primo thinks that he's special--
以为自己会成为第一个打破陈规
that he'll be the first to break the mold
活下去的人
and live on.
走 快点
Go on. Move.
你和那些可怜的傻子一样
And just like all the other pathetic saps,
这些提示一直都在你眼前
the signs were in front of you the whole time.
这场致敬
The Tribute--
是一场献祭仪式
the Tribute is a sacrifice.
我们都不用藏着掖着
We didn't even have to hide it.
你...
You, uh...
被自满蒙蔽了双眼
blinded yourself with pride.
你要知道...
You see...
事实是
the truth is,
在这个恶心败坏的黑暗世界
in this dark and disgusting depraved world,
没有人是特别的
no one's special.
没有人能够生还
No one survives.
没有人会名垂青史
No one leaves a legacy.
你也不会
Not even you.
冠军献祭仪式
Let the Primo Sacrifice...
开始
begin!
冠军 冠军 冠军
Primo! Primo! Primo! Primo!
冠军 冠军 冠军
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表