剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And an ability to help your family, really help them.
你妈妈再也不用辛苦地工作
Your mom -- she won't have to work so hard, not at all,
除非她想
unless she wants to.
是时候坐到成年人的桌边了
Time to take your seat at the grown-ups' table.
我不是这种人
That's not who I am.
我无法想象
I can't picture it.
我认为你现在可以想象了
Oh, I think you can picture it now.
换成上次和解会的那个布莱恩·康纳蒂
The Bryan Connerty at the settlement conference --
当今天我走进这里的时候
he would've stormed out of here
他就已经夺门而出了
the moment I walked in.
但你留下来了
But you stayed,
并且一直在听
and you listened.
就像你刚才说的
And like you said...
我也看着动物园里的狮子
I stare at the lions at the zoo, too.
并不意味着我想成为它
Doesn't mean I wanna be one.
当然想 每个人都想成为狮子
Sure, it does. Everyone wants to be a lion.
大多数人永远没有机会罢了
Most people just never get the chance.
我现在想给你一个机会
I'm offering you one now.
多谢你请的匹萨
Thanks for the pizza.
你没有拒绝
I didn't hear "No."
喂
Yeah?
有消息称罗兹在阿克斯资本办公室
Source says Rhoades has listening devices
装了窃听设备
in place at Axe Cap.
该死的
Fuck. Fuck!
好吧 马上开始大扫除
Okay, get a sweep going now.
已经在做了
Already in progress.
欢迎来到俱乐部 先生
Welcome to the club, sir.
查克·罗兹 咱们之前通过话
Chuck Rhoades. We spoke earlier.
抱歉跟之前一样 我们暂时
As I said, I'm sorry, we don't have any suites available
没有套房♥
on short notice.
一旦有了 立刻通知您
I'll let you know as soon as one opens up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是温蒂·罗兹 请留言
You've reached Wendy Rhoades. Please leave a message.
没有发现 跟前两次一样
All clear again, just like the last two times.
你确定你和你手下
Are you sure you and your guys
查得够仔细吗
were thorough?
你都看到了 我们已经掘地三尺了
You watched. We hit every inch of the place.
现在咱们怎么办
So what do we do now?
在这一层面上已经没什么能做的了
There's nothing more we can do on this level.
只能挖得再深点
We can only go deeper.
那就再深一点
Then go deeper.
深入海底
All the way down.
该死
Fuck!
已经没有能查的地方了
There's nowhere left to check.
我们连个铆钉都没放过
We've gone down to the rivets.
我说真的已经没什么了
I say there's nothing here.
你确定
Are you sure?
永远别把话说死
You can never be sure.
我还以为你这种人非请不来呢
I thought your kind could only come in when invited.
看看你把这倒霉地方弄成啥样了
Look at what you did to this fucking place.
我奇怪你干嘛非把这折腾得底朝天
I wonder what would've made you feel you needed to do this.
但你也知道 我们始终没拿到窃听许可
But you do know we were never able to get a warrant to bug it.
得啦 没有许可也阻止不了你
Oh, not having a warrant wouldn't stop you.
没准在天花板的什么地方有一个窃听器
Or maybe there is one buried in the ceiling somewhere.
我实在 实在记不清了
I can't -- I can't really remember.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底来这里干嘛
What the fuck are you even doing here?
我来送礼啊
I come bearing gifts.
打开吧
Open it.
我希望你能留着这个
I want you to have that.
-当提个醒 -我不需要提醒
- As a reminder. - I don't need a reminder.
把这个甩你一脸的事
The memory of shoving that up your ass
我天天想一次笑一次
makes me laugh at least once a day.
是啊 我猜也是
Yeah, I bet it does.
但我不会笑
But I'm not laughing.
你也该笑笑
Oh, you should.
研究称多笑有利于提高幸福感
The studies say that laughter does more to contribute
比别的什么都有效
to a general sense of well-being than almost anything else.
是啊 当然 我其实也很爱笑
Oh, yeah. No, of course. I love to laugh.
我现在笑不出来 是因为别的事
I'm not laughing now is what I should've said.
什么事
Oh, why is that?
因为我老婆把我赶出家门了
Because my wife kicked me out.
她干得好
Good for her!
但她也不在这里
But she's not here either,
如果你是打算来找她的话
if you're trying to find her.
我们都失去了她
We've both lost her.
也许这样你就能稍稍体会到我的痛苦
Well, then maybe you have a sliver of my pain,
因为你夺走了我在乎的一切
because you stripped away everything that matters to me.
是你揪着我不放
You came at me!
因为你是个罪犯 波波
Because you're a criminal, Bob.
而我的工作就是抓住罪犯把他们送进监狱
And it's my job to shut 'em down and put 'em in jail.
如果是这样的话 那你的工作可做得不咋的
Well, if that's true, you're not very good at it.
而且你满嘴胡言
You're also full of shit.
我做错了什么 说真的
What have I done wrong? Really?
除了赚了点钱 小有成就
Except make money, succeed.
所有这些专断的规章制度
All these rules and regulations -- arbitrary,
都是政♥治♥家为了一己私欲制定的
chalked up by politicians for their own ends.
你一直追着不放的这些罚款
And these fines you're always going after --
会归谁所有 谁会得到这笔钱
Where do they go? Who gets them?
穷♥人♥吗 不
The poor? No.
归财政部 归政♥府♥
The Treasury, the government.
这只是另一种形式的征税
It's taxation by other means.
收起这套公民学说教和艾茵·兰德式瞎话
Save the civics lesson and the Ayn Rand bullshit.
[其哲学和小说强调个人主义和理性的利己主义]
这笔罚款已经少到不能再少了
The fines are the minimum of what you should have to pay.
你来决定接什么案子
Oh, you decide what cases to take,
而你只接绝不会输的案子
and you only take the cases you won't lose.
但你找错人了
But you got it wrong with me,
因为这个国家
...because this country...
建立的基础是勤勉和竞争
...was built on industry and competition.
所以总会有我的一席之地
So they will always have a place for me.
也许下面几代人
And maybe a few generations from now,
会传诵你的故事
they'll tell stories about you,
就像对待杰西·詹姆斯
...like they do Jesse James...
[美国强盗集团最有名的成员]
或者比利小子那样
....or Billy the Kid.
[一生谋杀了21人 有人认为他是除暴安良的英雄]
传说真♥他♥妈♥浪漫啊
Oh, the myth is so fuckin' romantic.
他特立独行 不屈服于
The rugged individual who won't back down
死板空想的当局
to the unimaginative, do-gooder authorities.
只不过在现实生活中 那些人伤天害理
Only in reality, those guys stole and hurt
毁人性命
and destroyed lives.
现在你说你觉得自己没有伤害任何人
Now you say you don't think you've harmed anyone.
但我认为结果还是一样 甚至更糟
I say that the effect is the same, worse even,
因为你影响了整个世界
because you infect the entire world.
你搅得整个系统摇摇欲坠
You throw the whole system off balance,
在你所经之地留下混乱和贫困
leaving chaos and poverty in your wake.
我让这个系统保持运转
I make the system run.
我贡献了亿万美金
I have contributed hundreds of millions of dollars
给税收和慈善事业
in taxes and philanthropy.
我直接解决了几百人的就业问题
I am employ hundreds of people directly,
间接的还有几千人
thousands indirectly.
你又做了什么
What do you do?
什么都没做
Nothing...
此外还榨取市政当局
besides suck from the municipality,
供养自己
feed off of it.
作为交换 你做了什么 维持秩序
And in exchange, you what? Keep order?
你就是个藏在联邦政♥府♥长袍里的交♥警♥
You're a traffic cop hiding in federal robes.
被你打动了
I'm moved.
我 你这番话会深深触动那帮兄弟
I am -- that is gonna play huge to the other guys
你狱里的那帮兄弟
...on your cell block.
你一定会成为总统
Oh, you're sure to become President of the, uh,
丹伯里联邦监狱自♥由♥主义俱乐部总统
Libertarian Club of Danbury Federal Prison.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表