剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I want the Street to think that you and I are on the outs!
特别想让那帮跑了的混♥蛋♥知道这个
I especially want those fuckers who left to hear about it!
我想搞死钱宁卡莉还有拉薩
I wanna give Channing, Carly, and Hlasa a good fucking!
我听说他们单飞了 你能不怒吗
I heard they went out on their own! You didn't bless that?
-我一点不怒 -真没脸啊
- I did not bless that at all. - That's a shame!
他们都很有才 我挺喜欢他们的
They were talented, and I kind of liked them!
那你是不想帮我了
Oh, so you don't wanna help me out?
妈的 他们搞你就等于搞我
Fuck that! They fuck you, they fuck me,
咱得搞死他们
so let's fuck them!
那我怎么干
What do you want me to do?!
我要戳你了 你得戳回来
I'm gonna poke you. Poke me back.
我他妈要戳你一整天
I'll poke you all goddamn day.
你跟他们混 还说我是个傻叉
You throw in with them, you tell them I was a prick,
可你是在冒险 接着来啊
but you stuck your neck out -- more to come.
明白了
Got it!
你♥他♥妈♥真是不易 没事吧
You've been through a lot. You all right?
死去活来 但老子撑住了
It was hell, but I survived!
等你出门时候
When you walk out that door,
要冲我喊"去你大爷的"
I want you to tell me to go fuck myself,
声大大的
good and loud!
办公室那边都能听到老子的声音
They're gonna hear me in the back office!
该奖奖你了 我得给你足够的爱
Come bonus time, I am gonna show you enough love,
你可以要三妻四妾
you could start a third family!
俩他妈就够了
Two's fucking plenty!
-我要推你了 -赶紧
- I'm gonna shove you now! - Go ahead!
我视你为手足
I love you like a brother.
我他妈也爱你 哥们儿
I fucking love you, too, man.
去你大爷吧 阿克斯罗德
Go fuck yourself, Axelrod!
现在我们来感激
And now let us take a moment
唐尼深深眷恋的
to appreciate the beauty of nature,
自然之美
which Donnie loved so well.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
按照唐尼的遗愿
And now, according to Donnie's wishes,
我们要喝喝酒 开开心
we drink and have a good time.
沃尔特
Walter.
我来转述唐尼的原话
Donnie said, and I'm quoting here,
让他们将我的遗照封存于秋叶之下
"Have them all bury my picture in autumn leaves,
在此时
and as they do,
他们应为尘世许愿
they should make a wish for the world --
但不可关乎金融市场
that has nothing to do with the financial markets."
漆上了大概八层厚 很结实
The paint was about eight layers thick and hard,
不过被我刮了
but I scratched it.
漆层下面呢
And beneath the layers?
威尔科克斯 他鞋底的杂碎
Wilcox. Greasy muck on his shoes.
详细讲讲
Talk to me.
我检查了他的判决历史
Well, I looked at his sentencing history,
大约在七年前
and about seven years ago,
开始出现了巨大的转变
there's a significant pattern shift.
他突然变成了
Suddenly, he becomes
最严厉的联邦法官
the toughest hanging judge on the federal bench,
不过却并不针对白领犯罪
but not on white collar crime.
-是吗 -没错 不管是什么样的白人
- Oh, no? - No, not on white of any kind.
他会放白人一手
He lets the white guys skate
如果他认为你能找到律师或是媒体
if he thinks you have access to lawyers or press
或是其他能够制♥造♥噪音的人
or other noisemakers.
但是这个街区可怜的黑人和拉丁裔
But poor Black and Latino boys from the hood
却总是会被定罪
get slapped with all kinds of time.
这是种族主义 还是和钱有关
Now is that racism, or is there money somewhere?
我深度调查了他的财政历史
Well, I did a deep dive on his financial history,
在七年前 他加入了一家投资集团
and seven years ago, he joined an investment group.
宝丁格监狱系统是它们旗下的一家
One of their holdings -- Baldinger Prison Systems,
私营的营利性质的监狱公♥司♥
a privatized for-profit prison company.
他们向犯人们收取每分钟一美元的电♥话♥费
They charge inmates a dollar a minute to use the phone,
然后还从政♥府♥那里获得三倍的补贴
and then soak the government with a 300% markup.
他们在一名犯人身上一年净赚1.7万美元
They net 17,000 dollars a year per prisoner.
威尔科克斯在通过法官的职位赚钱
Wilcox is building his business from the bench.
没错
Exactly.
而且他的目标是只有公设辩护人的
And he's doing it to poor kids
可怜孩子
with public defenders
因为他们很难提起上诉
who are far less likely to file an appeal
也很难打赢官司
and far less able to win one.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
那些钱去了哪
Where is the money going?
先转到开曼群岛 最后到了多米尼加
It bounces into the Caymans, but it winds up in Dominican,
他在那有一间公♥寓♥
where he has a condo.
干得漂亮
This is great work.
并且他和他的多米尼加管家有一腿
And he's fucking his Dominican housekeeper.
我会在东区那支持你
I'm gonna get you back
让你开心的
from Eastern and make you happy.
那就最好不过了
I'd like to be happy.
我♥操♥ 真的吗
Fuck. Really?
很成熟 是吧
Pretty grown-up, huh?
就算我能活到一百岁 我也不会这么成熟
If I live to a hundred, I wouldn't be this grown-up.
需要什么吗
You want anything?
不用 谢谢
I'm fine. Thanks.
这个不是从宜家买♥♥的吧
This isn't from Ikea, is it?
不是
No.
但是用起来都一样
But it works the same way.
*人们生来为说话*
*Men were made to talk*
*婴儿生来会哭泣*
*Babies born to cry*
*眼泪让他们高大*
*Tears will make 'em tall*
*眼中出现对上帝的畏惧*
*The fear of God gets in their eyes*
*树枝和石头*
*Sticks and stones*
*会弄断我的骨头*
*May break my bones*
*但言语会让*
*But words will make*
老爸 你怎么来了
Dad. What are you doing here?
我之前找东西的时候
I was going through some things,
发现了这个
and I came across this.
是你的印第安角硬币收藏夹
It's your Indian Head penny collection.
我觉得这可能会让你开心一下
Thought you might get a kick out of it.
你大老远的跑到布鲁克林来就是为了把我的
You came all the way out to Brooklyn to give me
硬币收藏夹给我
my penny collection?
不是 我一会要在鲁格餐馆见佩里和里奇
No, I'm meeting Perry and Richie at Luger's later.
我想着 既然我要过来...
I thought, as long as I'm over here...
我了个去
Oh, fuck it.
我从很早就开始谨慎措辞
This isn't the year that I start choosing my words
避免言语带来冒犯
to avoid offense.
我还真是充满了希望
Just when I got my hopes up.
你想听好听的 听听这个
Okay, you want delicate? How about this?
也许你现在应该更加小心地
Perhaps it's time to be more careful
处理事情和做出回应
about how you process and react.
这是个非常关键的时刻
It's a critical time.
再来说点不好听的
And here's the less delicate way
别再他妈瞎搞了
stop...fucking...up!
够深刻的
Insightful.
这种感觉一定就像阿里聆听
This must be how Ali felt
安吉洛·邓迪对他耳语一样
when Angelo Dundee whispered in his ear.
阿里的恩师
你知道媒体是怎么说你的吗
Do you know what the press is saying about you?
我没看 大概什么样我心里有数
Didn't bother checking. I have a general idea.
他们待你犹如棒杀一只幼海豹
Well, they are clubbing you like a baby seal.
现在你要去面对这一切了
It's time that you got out in front of this.
你现在已经
You are a target
成了司法部长的眼中钉
for the Attorney General now.
也许现在是你该离开的时候
Maybe it's time you got out of there
在你被解雇之前
before you get fired.
然后干什么
And do what?
去找霍瓦特
Go over to Horvath?
也许我应该五体投地
Maybe I get on my hands and knees
爬到韦斯特波特 给波比·艾克斯罗德
and crawl up to Westport, drum up some business
或是他的朋友们辩护来揽些活干
defending Bobby Axelrod or his friends. Huh?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表