剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
who can smell bullshit in the colon of a bull
另一边牛肠里的粪味
from across the ranch.
要试试吗
Wanna try him?
我不能 他太随和
I can't do that. He's folksy.
所以呢
So?
我跟随和的人打过交道
I've tried with folksy people.
他们都觉得我是贪婪的混♥蛋♥
They find me to be a rapacious scumbag.
很抱歉这么说 但
I'm sorry to break it to you, but...
我觉得不只是随和的人这么认为
I don't think it's just the folksy people.
你怎么看我
How 'bout you?
你是我的贪婪混♥蛋♥
You're my rapacious scumbag.
这就是真爱
This is what love is.
他们居然让我等候
They put me on fucking hold?
就是 像您这种身份的人
Yeah, a man of your stature.
没错 像我这么专横
Damn right. Man of my imperious --
你想跟我说什么甜言蜜语
You ready to sweet talk me?
企图炸毁自♥由♥女神像
Statue of Liberty bombing attempt.
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
Oh, yes, you do.
这会上《时代》头版 最显眼位置
This story's front page of the Times, above the fold,
这案子很有料
and the case is solid.
-一个条件 -说吧
- One condition. - Shoot.
阿里·斯派罗跟你一起
Ari Spyros is embedded with you.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
别把那没用的二货扔给我
No, you can't saddle me with that useless douche bag.
-不接受就没戏 -好吧
- Take or leave? - Done.
我们马上把卷宗发过去
We'll send the transcript right over.
-好 -查克 是我 阿里
- Good. - Chuck, it's Ari.
真期待再次与你合作啊
Looking forward to working with you again.
你好呀 斯派罗
Hey. Spyros.
我很高兴你都听到了呢
I'm glad you heard all that.
我保证 当着你面我他妈也会这么说
And I promise, I'd have said that to your fucking face,
话说看到你我就想到一只迷茫的狗
which always reminds me of a confused dog.
那是德克尔
That's Decker.
就是他
That's him.
目测像个顾家好男人
Seems like a real family man.
-好男人 -怎么
- Nice guy? - What?
我才不在乎呢
I don't give a shit.
好父亲
Good father?
-去你的 -"滚回家陪孩子玩去"
- Fuck you. - "Fuck you. Go home and play with your kids."
好啦 好啦 不行
Okay, okay, okay. No.
其实 这么干我觉得有点不太好
Actually, I feel a little bit bad doing it this way.
我也是 等孩子们都撤了
Yeah, me too. Let the kids clear.
你还真善良
That's goddamn decent of you.
性感死了
It's fucking hot.
-再见 爸爸 -再见
- All right, bye, Dad. - All right.
回见 小家伙
See you later, bud.
再见 爸爸 爱你
Bye, Daddy. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
-好 上吧 -现在上
- All right, now. - Go now.
你好 皮特
Hi, Pete.
德克尔先生
Mr. Decker,
我是联邦检察院南区的布莱恩·康纳蒂
Bryan Connerty with the U.S. Attorney's office, Southern District.
我们有太多要谈的了
We have an awful lot to talk about.
好吧
Okay.
没说什么好话
It isn't flattering.
这是严重败坏名声
Looking at some pretty serious reputational damage here.
你这么看
Hmm, you think?
算是诽谤案吗 我不知道 你告诉我
Is it a defamation case? I don't know. You tell me.
多少是真实的
How much is true?
911那会儿他做了些精明交易
He made some shrewd trades around 9/11.
他做了他该做的事情 你懂的
You know, he did what he had to do.
我丈夫从不手软
My husband plays hardball.
没有人可以靠玩阴谋就赚数十亿美元
Nobody makes billions of dollars pitching underhand.
那是早有铺垫 但他之后做的呢
But his work situation beforehand, what he did after,
是煽风点火
incendiary.
你建议怎么办
So what do you recommend?
三个办法
Three avenues --
让她出版 然后我们反驳并起诉
let her print, then we rebut and sue.
我并不推荐这么做
And I'm not recommending that.
人们只会记住宣传 不会记得抗辩
People remember allegations, not rebuttals.
非常正确 有人说查理上了只山羊
Exactly. Someone says Charlie fucked a goat,
就算连山羊都否认
even if the goat denies it,
他进了坟墓还会被叫做"奸羊者查理"
he goes to the grave "Charlie the goat fucker."
第二个选择
Second option --
买♥♥下出版社 再把它关了
buy the publishing company and kill it.
那样动静太大 我觉着
That's too loud, I think.
同意
Agreed.
第三个选择
The third choice --
我可以去和她讲理
I could go and try and reason with her.
不 我之前跟这个蠢女人讲过理
No, I reasoned with that twat once before.
我有办法吸引她的注意力
I have ways to get her attention.
你好 我约了斯蒂菲8点15
Hi. I'm in the 8:15 with Steffi.
我名单上没有您
Um, I don't have you on my list.
我在网上约的
I booked online.
可能什么地方搞错了
There must be some sort of mix up.
芭蕾健身
系统里没有您的名字
Your name didn't make it into the system.
-好吧 -你好 琼
-Okay. -Hey, June.
莉莉 简 帕特丽夏 你们都准备好啦
Lilly, Jane, Patricia... you're all set.
谢谢 克里斯汀 我会修改的
Thanks, Christine. I gotta change.
你能不能帮我加进去
Um, can you just, like, squeeze me in?
对不起 这是规定
Sorry. It's policy.
没事吧 琼
Everything okay, June?
是的 没事 天呐
Yeah, everything's fine. I -- oh, God.
我差点忘了 看医生要迟到了
A doctor. I totally forgot. I'm late.
他们上路了
They're on their way.
很好
Good.
你喷了古龙水
Are you wearing cologne?
-是的 -老天呐
-Yeah. -Jesus Christ.
那么 基本原则
So...ground rules.
我来负责全部谈话
I'll do all of the talking.
这个制药交易案件中 我们还有其他人
"We have someone else that made the same pharmaceutical trade."
第一个合作的有糖吃
First one in gets a lollipop.
但明确一下 我们手上谁都没有
But to be clear, we don't really have anyone?
明确一下 我这是在利诱他
To be clear, I am making a play.
我喜欢称之为"囚徒困境 "
That's what I like to call "The prisoner's dilemma."
不 不是你这么叫 本来就有这个叫法
No, you don't like to call it that. That's what it's called.
起源于一个思想实验 五十年代的游戏理论
Started as a thought experiment, game theory in the '50s.
从没有人告诉过你吗
Does no one ever check you on this bullshit?
我只是说 换我也会这么做的
I'm just saying, I would've made the same play.
德克尔先生到了 长官
Mr. Decker, sir?
我想大家都清楚来这里的目的
I think everyone knows why we're here.
我们听着呢
We're ready to listen.
我们在珀萨姆[制药]交易案中查到你
Well... we have you on the Pepsum trade.
你知道的
You know that.
不如和我们说说波比·阿克斯罗德
So why don't you tell us about how Bobby Axelrod
向你和其他子公♥司♥透露内♥幕♥消息的事
funneled you and other satellites insider information?
你说什么我听不懂
You're saying words I don't understand.
-没有的事 -他说的是
- Never gonna happen. - What he's saying is,
这会儿他还不想合作
at this time, he does not wish to cooperate.
那是因为他不知道我手里有什么
That's because he doesn't know what we have up our sleeve.
我们手里
Sleeves.
德克尔先生 大约两个半小时以前
Mr. Decker, approximately two and a half hours ago,
有人就坐在你现在的位置上
we had someone sitting where you are now --
一个基金公♥司♥的年轻人 我不便透露其姓名
a young man from a fund that I'm not at liberty to name,
他十分健谈
and he was downright chatty.
看起来比赛开始了
So it looks like the race is on
谁有更猛的爆料
to see who's got the stronger information
我就把曝光波比·阿克斯罗德的
and who I'm gonna let take the credit
功劳给谁
for flipping on Bobby Axelrod.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表