剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我来告诉你为什么
I'm gonna tell you why
眼袋兄根本不重要
the Pouch doesn't fucking matter.
第一
Number one --
-他可能不干净 -唐尼不是这么说的
- He's probably dirty. - Not what Donnie said.
天呐 死唐尼 他不知道
Jesus Christ. Fuck Donnie. He doesn't know.
他知道的比我们多 这才是重点
He knows more than us. That's the whole fucking point of it.
告诉你为什么我没事儿
Here's why I don't have a problem with it.
-第一 -你说到第二了
- Number one -- - You're on two.
第二 去他妈的眼袋兄
Number two -- fuck the Pouch.
可怜的七位数 几年
Low seven figures for how many years?
他不需要更多的钱
He doesn't need more money.
如果他不省着花 怪他自己咯
If he's not saving, that's on him.
我想告诉你件事
I wanna tell you something.
我今晚拒绝了一份工作邀约
I turned down a job offer tonight.
就在车里给他打了电♥话♥ 直接拒绝
Called him right from the car, and I said no.
精英律所 报酬那叫一个高啊
White shoe defense firm. Major lucre.
九百万
Oh, ho! Nine million.
想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为你
Because of you.
-我 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
因为你做到了
Because you did it.
现在我知道你是来真的
And now I know you're in this for real,
为了大局
...for the whole wagon train.
我相信你会完成必须完成之事
And I can count on you to do what must be done.
因为没有这种使命感
Because without that sense of mission...
做这事毫无意义
There's no fucking point doing it.
我做了很大的努力
I struggled with it.
我知道
I know.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't?
你会因此觉得我很失败吗
You think I'm a whiff because of that?
不 是我因此这么觉得
No, I think I'm a whiff because of that.
我觉得你很正派
I think you have decency.
对我来说 这么做
For me, doing this,
是为了 为了让世界更好
it's about...it's about making the world better.
真的
It really is.
更好一点 更公平一点
Just a little bit. Just a little bit more fair.
像我脑中和心里一样干净
And as clean as that is in my head, m-my chest...
外面的世界一点都不干净 一团糟
Out there, the world's not clean. It's messy.
现在你听起来有点失败
Now you're sounding a little whiffy.
开玩笑的
Kidding, all right?
第三
Number three.
第三点是最棒的
And number three is the best.
就算他很正直 就算他是该死的教皇
Even if he is an honest man, even if he's the goddamn Pope,
可他在一家肮脏的公♥司♥工作
he's working at a dirty shop.
早晚会关门
And that was always gonna end,
而且绝不会有好结果
and it was never gonna end well.
他该知道有多大风险
He should know the fucking risks.
对 他就像是
Right. Like he's a...
为纳粹做制♥服♥的小商人
haberdasher making uniforms for the Nazis.
那可是比大生意
Oh, that's a big contract.
对 但你不在乎他会不会有损失
Right, but you don't care if he loses it.
缝纫制♥服♥的人
And whoever did the stitching on those things
可能并不讨厌犹太人
probably didn't hate Jews.
可能他们就是犹太人 在劳动营服役
Or maybe they were Jews. Prison labor.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我还是更喜欢第二点
I like number two better.
第二点是什么来着
What was two?
-去他妈的眼袋兄 -去他妈的眼袋兄
- Fuck the Pouch. - Fuck the Pouch.
回来啦
Hey.
回来了
Hey.
我见了霍瓦特
I met with Horvath.
开的价很高
Big offer.
他们认可了我的价值
Mm. They recognize my worth.
感觉很好
Felt good.
但我拒绝了
But I said no.
很好
Good for you.
你早就知道我绝不会接受这份工作 对吧
You knew I'd never take the job, didn't you?
对 没错 这么明显吗
I did, yeah. Was it obvious?
那你为什么要让我经历这一切
Then why the hell did you make me go through all of that?
你需要这么做
You needed to.
你需要试试 自己感觉
You needed to try it on, feel it.
我知道我辞职的提议 会逼你这么做
And my offer to quit, I knew it'd push you to do it.
你真的辞职了吗
Would you really have quit?
现在还重要吗
Does it matter now?
我真的受不了你在那儿
I really can't stand you being there, you know.
真诚实
That's very honest.
为什么
Why is it?
为什么我这么讨厌这种感觉
Why do I hate it so much?
我用他抢来的钱给孩子上私立学校
His looted gold pays for my kids' private schools.
我
And, uh...
我 我就是那个该死的小商人
And I'm -- I'm the fucking haberdasher.
这事没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我知道
I know.
太他妈复杂了
It's really fucking complicated.
你跟他在一起的时间比跟我在一起的时间长
And you've been with him longer than you've been with me.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
胜过一切
More than anything.
很多人互相深爱
Lots of people love each other.
但你和阿克斯 不是这回事
But you and Axe? Oh, that's something else.
感情很奇怪
It's weird,
很深 我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌这点
and it's deep, and I fucking hate it.
真的 我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌
I do. I fucking hate it.
我知道
I know you do.
但也因此 你变得强大
But you are strong because of it.
你比他坚强 你会撑过去的
You are stronger than him, and you will get through it.
因为那里的情况在改变
Because things are changing there,
不可能再像现在这样维持下去
and it can't last like this much longer.
不会的
It won't.
我不喜欢来这儿
I don't like it out here.
抱歉没有先知会你
I'm sorry I didn't warn you first.
我知道是怎么回事 我们得演出戏
I knew what was going on. We had to put on a show.
但我还是紧张得很
But it still rattled my nerves.
只有这么说 罗兹才会相信你是干净的
That was the only way I could convince Rhoades you were legit.
你还好吧
You okay?
还行吧
Sort of.
我们什么时候把卡米洛特给他们
When do we give them Kemlot?
很快
Soon.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表