剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Put your phones down! Put your phones down!
所有人 立刻挂掉
Everybody, right now!
在71点买♥♥进
Bid 71 the figure.
-超过50%了 -加仓
- Fifty half a hundred. - Put it in.
你是说 现在吗
Like, right now.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没谁
Uh, nobody.
就是我们在摩根的推销员
Our -- our -- our sales monkey at Morgan.
给我看你的电♥话♥
Let me see your phone.
不是这部 不是你的工作电♥话♥
Not that phone! Not your work phone!
你的私人电♥话♥
Your real phone!
给
Ah, here.
这是个国外的电♥话♥ 是谁
This is an offshore number. What is this?
一个哥们 一个分♥析♥员
A-a guy, an analyst.
他妈的用的还是安提瓜的号♥
With a fucking Antigua country code?
好吧 是我的赌注登记员
A-all right, it's my bookie.
他在海外注册的
He's set up offshore.
这是什么 没标名字
What's this? Unmarked?
-我现在就打过去 -别 求你别打
- I'm calling this right now. - Don't. Please don't. Don't.
别打
Don't.
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you talking to?
是我 高中的女友
It's my...my girlfriend from high school.
我不忍♥心删她的号♥码
I didn't have the heart to erase her number.
她 她美丽善良
She's...she's so sweet.
而且胸很大
And chesty.
天
j--
求你别给我打了
You have to stop calling me.
都给我听好了
Everyone here is on notice.
你们做的每件事都先给我废了
Everything you do will be picked apart
直到我找出谁在老实做事
until I discover who is on the level
谁是该死的吉斯林[内奸]
and who's a fucking quisling!
挪威政客吉斯林 二战期间叛国投敌
应该可以引蛇出洞了
That should get the rat scurrying.
吉斯林是什么鬼
What the fuck is a quisling?
内奸
Turncoat.
妈的
Shit!
就知道不是什么好词
I knew it didn't sound good.
恭喜你拿到那本书
Hey. Congrats on getting the book.
真♥他♥妈♥厉害
Really fucking awesome.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚一起吃饭吧 我们要好好庆祝
Come out with me tonight. We should celebrate.
这是上级奖励下级工作出色的邀请吗
Is this a superior taking out a subordinate for a job well done?
可以这么说
Uh, yeah, I guess.
很想赴约
Love to,
但我晚餐有安排了
but I have, uh, dinner plans.
我爸妈来了
My parents.
好吧
I see.
一起来吧
Come along.
阿克斯资本的窃听器有情报了
The wire at Axe Cap is humming.
什么
What?
阿克斯罗德对一个交易员上演《叛舰凯恩号♥》
Axelrod went full Captain Queeg on a trader.
影片讲述大副在沉船危险时"叛变"船长夺过指挥权
他在展开锄奸行动
He's launching a mole hunt.
还不清楚他是不是知道什么
I don't know if he knows something
或者只是多疑 但我们的线人有危险
or if he's just paranoid, but our man's in trouble.
妈的
Shit.
你有麻烦了
You've got a problem.
他会找出你的线人
He'll smoke out your guy.
销毁让他被盯上的卢比尼斯交易的证♥监♥会♥档案
Bury the SEC file on that Rubinex trade he got pinged on.
斯派罗的办公室简直就是个漏筛
Spyros's office is a fucking sieve.
阿克斯罗德现在说不定已经踏进一条腿了
Axelrod's probably got a leg in there right now,
寻找针对他手下的案件 所以
looking for anything open on his people, so...
我来查
I will.
石锅拌饭
Bibimbap?
你们这些人啊 这是难吃的商场食物
You of all people. It's -- It's fucking mall food.
怎么了 很好啊 素食
What? It's good. Vegetarian.
你觉得这会让你保持身材
Yeah, you think it keeps you thin.
至少放点泡菜吧 他妈真看不下去了
Well, at least put some kimchi on it, for fuck's sake.
来吧
Come on.
乖宝宝
Thattaboy.
跟你说 你还有个麻烦
You know, you still have a problem.
如果他在锄内奸
If he's looking for a mole,
他不逮到一个是不会罢休的
he's not gonna stop until he's got a mole.
所以你要喂他一个内奸
So you gotta give him a mole.
你要我抓一个笨蛋 向他问话
You want me to take some schmuck and start talking to him,
搞得好像他就是线人
make him look like he's the informant?
诬陷一个无辜的人 害他被开除 被毁
Frame an innocent guy, get him fired, ruined?
不 是你想这样
No. You want to.
我只是引导你该怎么做
I'm just telling you how.
米其林星级
A Michelin star.
我真为我的家人骄傲
I could not be more proud of our family.
所以 有位家人要脱颖而出了
And, of course, we have to single out one member.
因为你拿到了这颗星
'Cause when you get that star,
意味着你是世界级的厨师了
it means you have a world-class chef.
这个人就是我的宝贝妹妹
This one just happens to be my baby sister.
让我们向这位
So let's raise a glass
实现这一切的女人一同举杯
to the woman who made this all possible --
路
Lu.
敬路
To Lu!
干杯
Cheers!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
他们在那多久了
How long have they been hanging out?
三天了
Past three days.
他们穿制♥服♥吗
Are they in uniform?
没有 但是他们监视农场
No, but they're watching the farm
像是卧底之类的
like they're undercover or something.
我不知道 也许是警♥察♥ 也许是移♥民♥局
I don't know. Maybe cops. Maybe miga.
每个人都有证明文件吧
Does everyone have their papers?
别逼我说谎
Don't make me lie to you.
交叉对比了邮件内容
Cross-referenced e-mail contents,
网页浏览历史 盈利最高的十项交易
web histories, ten most profitable trades,
以及任何试图钻空子的行为
anything that tried to duck compliance.
把邮件转给我
Forward the e-mails to me.
这些人 他们在邮件中
These guys are, uh, saying
说了你不少坏话
some pretty terrible things about you in them.
当然 我是他们老板嘛
Of course they are. I'm their boss.
把说得最坏的点开给我看看
Hit me with some of the worst.
"这人简直让人毛骨悚然
"The man fucking creeps me out.
他还是人吗还是异形巫师"
Is he even a man or some kind of alien magi?"
"他的双眼洞穿我们内心深处的黑暗
"His eyes see the dark truth inside us all,
甚至不黑暗的东西也因他的注视变得黑暗"
a truth that wasn't even dark until he looked at it."
"他知道我在打这行字
"He knows I'm typing this.
他正让人给他朗读这封邮件"
He's having this e-mail read aloud to him right now."
谁写的
Who wrote that?
不 别告诉我
No. Don't tell me.
从这语法我已经猜到了是谁
I already know from the syntax.
他们怎么评价瓦格斯
What do they say about Wags?
不 不 我又不像你
No. No way. I'm not like you.
我不能听 会伤心的
I can't hear it. It would break me.
我就说一件事
Well, uh, I'll say one thing.
大家都被吓着了
People are scared.
三个人格式化了他们硬盘
Three people deleted their hard drives
再重新写入新数据
and overwrote them with new data.
这么做有什么意义吗
Is there a reason to do that?
有 刻意让那些文件无法恢复
Yeah, to intentionally make the files unrecoverable.
谁
Who?
钱宁·菲尔特 布奇·普罗伯特
Channing Feldt. Butch Probert.
-眼袋兄 -眼袋兄
- The Pouch? - The Pouch?
还有 唐尼·卡恩
And, uh, Donnie Caan.
如果这如你所说而我可以证实
If this is what you say it is and I can verify it,
事情就完全不一样了 查克
we are in a whole new place, Chuck.
所以我才把它带给你
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表