剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Anybody making $50,000? How about $25,000?
他想毁捐那100万
He's gonna want that million back.
所有人现在都应该起立了吧
Everybody should be standing up at this point!
你要准备一下吗 在我们...
Hey. You need a minute before we...
干什么
For what?
为晨会快速打个气
Pump-up sesh for the morning meeting,
就像之前每周那样
like every week.
不行
Not happening.
你这什么鬼 小温 我指望着你呢
Oh, what the fuck, Wend? I count on it.
这样我才能走进去和那群畜生打交道
It's how I get in there and deal with those animals.
除非有进一步征兆 不然就取消了
Canceled until further notice.
你不再需要了
You don't need it... not anymore.
你是这里最棒的基金经理
You're the best P.M. on the floor.
你知道的
You know it.
他们太他妈清楚这一点了
They're fucking sure of it.
那群畜生现在习惯你干掉他们
Those animals are used to you putting them down now.
而他们声都不敢出
Hardly even whimper as it happens.
我们的小会 虽有趣但浪费你的时间
Our sesh, while fun, is a waste of your time.
也浪费我的
And mine.
去拿下他们
Go get 'em!
我♥操♥
Fuckin' a.
你刚已经帮我打气了 对吧
You just did it, didn't you?
好了
All right.
每株间隔3英尺 好吗
3 feet apart, all right?
三英尺一株 懂吗
Tres, all right?
早上要多浇水[西班牙语]
And mucha agua en la maňana.
你能告诉他早上不施肥多浇水吗
Can you tell him no food and lots of water in the morning?
-他听得懂 -你确定吗
- He knows. - Does he? Yeah?
我感觉他没怎么回应我
'Cause I don't feel like I'm getting much back from him.
我知道你懂
I know you get it.
你知道卢尤其想种西葫芦花
You know Lu wants to do zucchini flowers on special
既然现在雾散了
now that the frost is gone,
他们来之前咱们准备好
so let's be ready when they come in.
马上照办 老板
You got it, boss.
好了 各位
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
我们今年到目前涨了32%
We are up 32% year-to-date,
现在对所有挣钱的想法洗耳恭听
and we are open to all moneymaking ideas.
做多 做空 卖♥♥出 冲销 任何策略都行
Longs, shorts, sells, covers... all Alpha welcome.
震荡行情对我们来说正好
The choppy waters out there are perfect... for us.
对普通投资者来说 绝对是噩耗
For the average investor, hell no.
但是千万别忘了 对彼有害对己有利
But never forget... what's bad for him is good for us.
只要我们如自认为那样聪明
If... if we're as smart as we think we are.
不然的话 就会像
If not, the heat'll melt us
晒化的喜乐杏仁巧克力
like an almond joy in the sun.
所以 你足够聪明吗
So, are you smart enough?
部分人确实他妈的聪明
Some of us fuckin' are.
你呢 眼袋兄
How about you, Pouch?
我要怎么回答这问题
How am I supposed to answer that?
你已经回答了
You already have.
可悲啊
Sadly.
尤里卡中转公♥司♥是什么情况
What happened on Eureka Tranship?
你知道他们会减持的
You knew they were gonna whiff their numbers.
你为什么不能做空得更狠一点
Why didn't you bang the short harder?
你♥他♥妈♥的漏了5个点
You left 5 fucking percent on the table.
我猜他们会减持 但我不确定
I thought they were gonna whiff, but I didn't know.
你做空的时候简直跟个娘们似的
You are such a pussy on the short side.
回家躲着哭吧
Go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.
骂的有点过了
Insulted him a little bit.
是啊 才一点儿
Yeah, a little bit.
阿克斯 你看到我的价位了
Axe, you saw my position.
你本可以抬高价位的
You could have upped him.
那是我花钱雇你做的事
That's what I'm paying you for.
你再看到类似的机会 就一把抓住
You see an opportunity like that again, you grab it
就像凯瑟琳大帝看到大屌♥一样
like it's a horse cock and you're Catherine the Great.
好了
Okay, okay.
索尔达娜 我们为什么还套着这些医院
Saldana, why are we still tied up in those hospitals?
婴儿潮
Baby boomers.
他们上了年纪就会生病
They're getting old, so they're getting sick.
等普查组织报道出病人数量时
When the group reports patient volumes,
将超过大众预计
it's gonna overshoot street expectations.
我们说的是10个点的增幅
We're talking 10% move.
那部分增长收益将大跌至谷底
That incremental revenue will drop right to the bottom line,
然后股价会像舞会皇后的樱桃一样爆掉
and the stock's gonna pop like a prom queen's cherry.
回答的真♥他♥妈♥棒
Good fucking answer.
他妈的 还真是
It really is. God damn it.
好了 贡献新想法时刻到
Okay, new-idea time.
唐尼·卡恩 你有什么想法告诉大家
Donnie Caan, what do you have for us?
我认为苹果还有上涨空间
I think Apple still has room to move north.
你确定
Really?
我们的投资人支付3%的管理费
Our investors pay us a 3% management fee
和30%的盈利
and 30% of their profits,
而你想要我建议他们买♥♥点操蛋的苹果
and you want me to tell them we're buying some fucking Apple?
对不起 阿克斯
Sorry, Axe.
我想我现在有点看不清市场行情
I-I guess I'm just not seeing the matrix right now.
这有点令人不安啊 唐尼
That's a little unsettling, Donnie...
因为你全部的工作就是看行情
Since seeing the matrix is your entire fucking job.
就好像你是一个跨栏运动员
It's kind of like if you were a hurdler
不去的跨栏而去...
and instead of jumping over the fucking hurdles...
没事的 唐尼
It's okay, Donnie.
你还会再看清的
You'll see it again.
坚持住
Hang in.
好了 各位
Okay, guys?
咱们到外头搞点肉
Let's go out there, bring some meat back to camp.
或者坚果
Or some nuts.
狩猎或采集
Hunt or gather.
抱歉 我想来报信 但...
I'm sorry. I tried to give you the heads-up, but...
挂断电♥话♥
Phones down.
我们是SEC证♥监♥会♥搜查队
We're S.E.C. Compliance.
我需要所有基金经理和分♥析♥师
I need all portfolio managers and analysts
回到各自的座位上
to return to their desks.
交易员 留在这
Traders, stay here.
项目主任将和每一位面谈
Case officers will meet each pod
希望大家全力配合
and expect full cooperation.
最好回答他们的问题 配合工作
Better answer their questions. Cooperate.
这一组能源交易
This group of energy trades...
我希望你能给出背后的研究
I'd like you to supply the research behind them.
我被分到任务 所以我建议卖♥♥空
I was tasked, so I supplied it.
好 但翻看你的交易量
Right, but going through your reports,
我发现有大幅变动
I see gaps.
以这段交易间隔为例 有什么技术支持
Like this boardwalk pipeline move... what supported it?
是一种事件导向型策略
It was an event-driven strategy.
好吧 那其实是基于小道消息
Okay, it was based on an unsolicited tip.
交易量接近10万股
The trade was near 100,000 shares.
在赚了将近250万时平了仓 就凭借小道消息
Close to a $2.5 million position based on a rumor.
看起来很...
It seemed...
可靠
Solid.
看看电♥信♥业 威瑞森通讯的这笔交易
Looking at tele-comm... this Verizon trade?
这是事件导向型宏记录操控的一部分
It's part of an event-driven macroplay.
放屁
Bullshit.
好吧 我得到些内♥幕♥消息
All right, I got a tip.
那制药公♥司♥的交易
And the pharmaceutical trades?
那是电♥话♥提醒
That was phone-a-tip.
找上门来的 我他妈是傻瓜吗
Incoming tip. What am I, a fucking schmuck?
我当然要听
Of course I'm gonna listen.
这是生产的讯号♥[双关语]
That was a prom-night promise.
也就是说
And that means... ?
就是个提示
"Just the tip."
这是你过去三个月
So, this is your entire book and trading history
所有账本和交易记录吗
for the past three months?
是的
That's right.
真够不容易的嘛
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表