剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I'm not putting our friendship on the line.
我就问问
I'm just asking.
我只想警告你
I'm just trying to warn you that
电离层基金注定失败
this Ionosphere venture is doomed.
这些人是你教出来的 对吧
You trained these guys, right?
我教了他们知道的 但没教我知道的
I taught 'em all they know, not all I know.
可你把钱贷给他们了 你买♥♥单
But you extend them credit, it's on you.
没错
It is.
已经开始了
I already have.
我第一个投资 条件非常优♥惠♥
I'm first money in, I got very favorable terms,
我找不出任何理由放弃
and I don't see a reason to give that up.
如果你帮我 未来三季度
Do this for me, and I'll cut your fees to one and ten
我就少收你一点佣金
over the next three quarters.
我做不到
I can't.
账单 先生
Check, sir.
主播撒的爱一直是我们的避难所
It is the love God has instilled in us that has been our refuge,
并世代流传 经久不衰
that has sustained us for generations.
山脉拔地而起
Before the mountains were brought forth,
大地形成之时
or the earth was born,
爱早已存在
there was love.
是爱让我们回归尘土
And it is love that turns us back to dust,
说着 "回去吧 大地之子"
saying, "Go back, oh, child of earth."
是爱把我们如梦般抹去
It is love that sweeps us away like a dream.
法官阁下 我们的论据简单明了
Your honor, our argument is simple and straightforward.
我的当事人为克里斯蒂娜·格伦沃尔德
My client provided emergency medical care
提供紧急救治
to Christina Grunwald.
斯特恩先生见了那位年轻女士的父亲
Mr. Stearn met the young lady's father,
了解到她身体状况很危急
learned of her desperate medical condition,
他也有能力救她一命
had the resources at his disposal to save her life,
结果却遭到起诉
and was moved to action.
请您先看看
I ask, uh, you to
这张照片
look at this photograph
然后告诉我
and tell me that,
您如果有机会救这孩子
if you were in a position to save this child's life...
您会见死不救吗
wouldn't you do it just because you could?
斯特恩先生并不知道
Mr. Stearn had no idea
进行医学治疗和
that medical treatment had any link
所谓的内♥幕♥消息有关
to alleged inside information.
我请您英明地裁决 我当事人只是
I ask you to consider the wisdom of putting altruism itself
乐善好施
on trial.
到我了吗
May I?
康纳蒂先生
Mr. Connerty.
检方有充足的证据证明
The People are fully prepared to prove
是以医疗费用的形式获利
benefit was provided in the form of medical expenses
金额达到21万1千美元
to the tune of some 211,000 dollars.
而那是斯特恩先生透露内♥幕♥消息的
And that, as a direct response to insider information
直接报酬
provided to Mr. Stearn.
并且 我们能证明
Further, we can demonstrate that
阿克斯资本利用该消息
Axe Capital used this information
获得了8900万美元的收益
to gain an 89 million dollar profit.
8900万美元的收益
An 89 million dollar return.
只投入了21万1千
On a 211,000 dollar...
美元
investment.
本案裁决的绝不是乐善好施
Altruism is not on trial here,
而是金融市场的公平性
but the fairness of the financial markets is.
联邦检察官办公室慎重考虑后决定
The US Attorney's office has made a considered decision
坚决追查并起诉这起新型犯罪
to pursue and prosecute precisely this new brand of criminal.
他们在破坏市场的公平
They are bastardizing the fair market
而那是立国之根本
upon which this country is built.
说得很好 康纳蒂先生
Passionately executed, Mr. Connerty,
可是为受病痛折磨的孩子
but the humane gesture of providing medical treatment
提供医疗保险这一善举
for an afflicted child as material benefit,
陪审团看到的是斯特恩先生
begs that a jury learn the unknowable --
不为人知的恻隐之心
that is, what lay in Mr. Stearn's heart.
我认为法♥院♥最好批准
I deem it best that the court grants
辩方律师撤销指控的动议
defense counsel's motion for dismissal.
法官阁下 我强烈反对
Your honor, I vigorously protest.
不管怎样 我的判决已定
Nonetheless, my decision stands.
我还要建议你们及南区
And I further advise that you and the Southern District
就利用政♥府♥资源
reconsider the deployment of government assets
达到个人业绩加分一事重新考虑
in the settling of personal scores.
休庭
This session is adjourned.
他说"个人业绩"
He said "Personal scores"?
他用了这个字眼
He used those words?
直接引用
Direct quote.
这孙子
Motherfucker.
那位子得多爽才能令人不得不那么干啊
How goddamn comfortable in your seat do you have to be to do that?
我们是这会清点阿克斯罗德的卷宗还是...
Should we start clearing the Axelrod files or...
明天
Tomorrow.
现在你需要做的是至少歇一天
What you need to do now is take the day, at least.
-回来后好好干 -我撑得住
- Come back ready to go. - I can hang in here...
去吧
Go!
呼吸些秋天的空气
Breathe in some fall air.
我猜今天就有人在这么享受
I'd like to imagine someone is doing that today.
那人是你才好
Might as well be you.
我看美元大亨就在这么作乐呢
I bet Dollar Bill is doing exactly that
还他妈一脸的大笑
with a giant fucking smile on his face.
你准备干什么
What are you gonna do?
我们输了阿克斯的案子
Well, we've lost the Axe case.
威尔科克斯把美元大亨那条线也断了
Wilcox cut the Dollar Bill thread.
我们得重新理理思绪
We need to get circular with our thinking.
将这个障碍物化为己用
Turn the impediments into our own blockers.
没关系 我不是胡言乱语
Don't worry. I know what I'm talking about.
他想见我吗
He wanted to see me?
对 可不是现在
He did, but not right now.
关于电离层基金的那些叛徒吗
This about those Ionosphere traitors?
内奸
Quislings?
不用答复我
Don't answer that.
那...黛布
So, Deb...
别
Don't.
我土豪了
I make stupid money,
可以谈谈恋爱了
and I'm ready for a relationship.
我挣得够花 而且我跟你不是一路人
I make plenty, and I'm out of your league.
也是
You're right.
大家都避你不及 看你像个圣斗士
Guys around here avoid you like you're a dangerous fighter,
因为你简直是个三项全能
because you're a triple threat --
能量 速度 心机
power, speed, and footwork.
所以给我点接近你的褒奖
So give me some credit for stepping up.
也就真诚还行
Credit for the honesty.
要是你陪我吃饭我送你辆Mini
If you have dinner with me, I'll buy you a Mini Cooper.
是吧
Oh, see?
没错吧 你笑了
See? You smiled.
咱都明白笑容代表着
And you know and I know that a smile
进入多重强烈高♥潮♥的通道
is a gateway to multiple convulsive orgasms.
我笑是因为我太想要Mini了
I smiled because I'm too long for a Mini,
而且你紧张兮兮时还有点帅帅的
and you almost look cute when you're nervous.
玛菲 来一下
Hey, Mafee, get in here.
马上
Go on in.
恺撒 恺撒 恺撒
Keyser, Keyser, Keyser, Keyser,
恺撒 恺撒 恺撒
Keyser, Keyser, Keyser, Keyser...
-谢谢大家 -恺撒 恺撒 恺撒
- Thank you. -Keyser, Keyser, Keyser...
谢谢
Thank you!
-恺撒 恺撒 -谢谢孩子们
- Keyser, Keyser... -Thank you, my children.
比尔·斯特恩
Bill Stearn!
我回来了 宝贝
I'm back, baby!
赶紧滚来我办公室
Get your ass in my office right now.
把门他妈关上
Close the fucking door!
你是要告诉我♥干♥的那些事吗
Um, you wanna tell me what I did here?
假装咱俩在吵架
Pretend we're having an argument.
你♥他♥妈♥想告诉我原因吗
You wanna fucking tell me why?
我想让整条华尔街认为咱俩格格不入
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表