剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
这是我该花的 但你要问问自己...
is what it's gonna cost me, but you have to ask yourself...
他下一步打算攻击哪儿
What is he gonna attack next?
想个法子
Now find a way...
把那狗♥娘♥养♥的给办了
to bury the son of a bitch.
我在想 但要按照我的计划来
I am, but on my timetable,
不是你的
not yours.
按你的计划
Your timetable will have me watching
那我得在墓里看你竞选州长
your gubernatorial campaign from my fucking mausoleum.
我得首先把这件事做好了
I have to do this job right first
才有机会做下一件事
before I even have a chance at the next one.
同意 我们都希望你能把手头工作做好
Ah, agreement. We both wish you'd do your fucking job now.
鳄梨酱开始变味了
Guac is starting to turn.
告诉你的传话人
Tell your mail carrier that, uh,
我很遗憾她失去董事席位
I'm terribly sorry about her board seat.
告诉老妈 你妻子
And tell mom, your wife,
我祝你们结婚纪念日开心
that I said happy anniversary.
她走了
There she goes.
是啊
Yep.
我会很怀念她的能力的
I really am gonna miss her energy.
去看洋基队比赛吗
Off to the Yankees game?
唐·巴斯瓜雷[意大利歌♥剧]
Don Pasquale.
安布罗吉奥.马斯特里[歌♥剧演员]
Ambrogio Maestri.
我听过他的《法尔斯塔夫》[威尔第歌♥剧]
I heard his Falstaff.
绝对是视听盛宴
You're in for a real treat.
所以德克尔的父母
So Decker's parents --
一个退休的初二老师和一个售货员
a retired eighth grade teacher and a sales clerk --
他们的净资产有八位数
their net worth is eight figures.
但是他们的结算单都寄到儿子的地址
But all of their statements go to their son's address.
德克尔亲自打理他们的账户
Decker personally trades their accounts.
这算是把他们也拖下水了
Which kind of puts them in his leaky boat.
他们是什么样的人
What are they like?
绝对耿直 上教堂的保守派
Total straight and narrow, church-going conservatives.
这可是个好机会
Well, that's a tidy leverage opportunity.
我猜他父母根本不知道
I wonder if the parents even know about it.
他们可能完全是无辜的
They could be totally innocent here.
我们真要这么对他们吗
Do we really wanna do 'em like this?
我们一有机会就施加压力
We apply pressure where and when we can.
是他害了他的父母 不是我们
Now he made them vulnerable, not us.
我们行事规矩没有不妥
We're just hitting the hole in the line.
是啊
Right.
你怎么想到的
How'd you come up with that?
只是想如果我在他的位置交易
Just thought about what I would do
我会怎么做
if I were a trader in his position,
我该怎么藏一笔钱
how I would hide some of the money.
瑞士银行现在被盯得太紧了
The Swiss banks are watched too closely now.
他又不信任他老婆
He doesn't trust his wife,
还有 他父母不太懂投资
and, uh, his parents aren't sophisticated investors.
直觉真好
Good hunch.
你现在专攻哪一块
Yeah, what are you working on right now?
网络诈骗案
Internet fraud case.
我猜那一定无聊透顶
Ah. I bet that's fucking boring.
没 我是说 不是...
No, it's -- I mean, it's not, um...
事实上 确实 无聊透顶
Yeah, actually, it is. It's fucking boring.
别去听什么唐·巴斯瓜雷
Why don't you skip Don Pasquale
加入我们这场盛宴吧 怎么样
and join us on this opera buffa? What do you say?
一定要啊
Fuck, yes.
琼 快进来
Hi, June. Come on in.
不了 我不能多待
No, um, I can't stay,
谢谢你抽空
but thanks for making some time.
我意识到我漏了一步
I realized that I skipped a step.
我还没给你看原稿
I didn't show you the manuscript.
这个是修订版
This is a revised version.
我删掉了一章
I, um, I cut a chapter,
然后改动了一些地方
and I made some minor edits here and there.
我很想听下你的意见
And I would be curious to hear your opinion.
好啊 等不及看了
Great. Can't wait to read it.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
如果你需要我
And, um, if you would
就我删掉的部分
like me to sign a nondisclosure
签署保密协议
about the stuff that I cut...
可以吗
Would you?
那就太好了 谢谢
That would be lovely. Thank you.
琼 我和斯坦福大学的卡尔·贝朗杰谈过了
Oh, and, June, I spoke to Carl Belanger at Stanford...
校长
The president.
是的 貌似出了点差错
Yeah, and, um, there seems to be a mix-up.
差错
A mix-up?
他们给你儿子申请书里的
Yeah, the weighting they gave
个别分类的评价
certain categories of your son's application,
在输入时出了点错
they were inputted incorrectly.
现在应该正在改
And I believe corrections are being made.
我很有信心他会被录取
I have a very good feeling that he'll get accepted.
恭喜
Congratulations.
真不知道该如何感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
你准备好侍候了吗
Are you ready to serve?
怎么了
What is going on?
你的心不在这儿
You are not here with me.
抱歉 我无法集中精力
I'm sorry. I just can't concentrate.
是吗 就是头牛 这时候也不会走神
Really? This makes cattle concentrate.
我们做这个就是为了让你把心定在这
The whole point is this keeps you in the present.
我知道
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那个
Oh, there's, um...
天 不敢相信我要和你说这个
Oh, God. I can't believe I'm even talking about this.
什么
What?
阿克斯在
Axe is...
上帝啊 算了
Jesus. Forget it.
不
No.
他在整我爸
He's fucking with my father,
我在想这个 温蒂
and that's in my head, Wend,
这肯定是阿克斯的目的
which has to be what Axe wants.
因为我 他成了目标 你知道吗
He's a target because of me, you know?
你♥爸♥自己可以应付
Your father can handle himself.
那你自己在这儿慢慢担心吧
I'm gonna leave you to stew in it.
好
Okay.
等我回来时
And when I get back,
你最好全神贯注 俯首贴耳
you better be focused and obedient.
听懂
Have...
我 说 的 了 吗
I...made...myself...clear?
听懂了 非常清楚
Yes. Yeah. Very clear.
别走开
Stay here.
等你的女主人回来
And wait for your mistress to return.
孩子们都睡了吗
Boys asleep?
应该快了 给他们读了几章故事
Just about. Read a couple of chapters.
-正读到精彩部分 -有意思
- We're at a good part. - Fun.
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇完全是个婊♥子♥
That Dolores Umbridge sure is a bitch.
《哈利波特》人物
是的
Oh, yeah.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
她写了本书
She wrote a book?
-是啊 -写我了吗
- Yes, she did. - Am I in it?
之前写了 写了一些几乎没人知道的
You were. Details about a certain time
关于本世纪初某个时间里发生的事情
at the beginning of the century that very few people know about.
-然后呢 -她删了一些内容
- And? - She made some cuts.
听了你的建议吗
At your suggestion?
她开始是拒绝的
She was resistant at first,
不过她后来想通了
but she came around to my way of thinking.
你该拿诺贝尔奖 你知道吗
You deserve a Nobel Prize, you know that?
我不在乎什么奖
No prize necessary.
我为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
感觉真好
It feels right.
谢谢
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表