剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这才是乖儿子
There's the boy.
没进去
No.
And the Cradle Will Rock -- Van Halen
太厉害了吧
Oh! Unbelievable!
我三十赔一赌你找不到那手♥机♥了
I'd have given 30 to one odds you'd miss with the phone.
那你一定不关注市场
Then you're definitely not seeing the market.
我也可以丢手♥机♥
I can do a phone.
这会儿得比手♥机♥大的才行
It's gotta be bigger than a phone now.
你还记得我们的第一栋楼吗
Do you remember our first building?
这个球非得打穿那个地板
Ooh! Globe would've gone through the floor.
要砸就砸大的 我要砸电脑
Okay, double or nothing. I wanna do a computer.
天哪 这也得像科比十八投二中的水平
Oh, my God. You're like Kobe firing up shots when he's two for 18.
你心里坚信下一次投篮一定会进
No doubt in your mind the next one's going in.
科比 斯蒂芬·库里或者乔丹都行啊
Kobe? Steph Curry. Jordan, maybe.
别说科比
Don't give me Kobe.
投手就是投手
Shooter's gotta shoot.
坚信自己的能力
Unwavering belief in our own capabilities.
这点非常重要
It's essential to a point.
让我们在一个高水平上持续工作
Keeps us functioning at a high level.
直到不能 对吧
Until it isn't, right?
也许你心目中的自我形象
Maybe your self-image is creating...
有了盲区
a blind spot.
我们的谈话并没有暂停 对吗
We're not on a break, are we?
没有
No.
我之前为什么没有发现呢
Why couldn't I have seen it before?
我们假设你的盲区
Well, let's assume your blind spot
一般来说是对你有用的
usually works for you.
本质上来说 如果你不觉得
It's fairly essentially if you don't feel
自己像超人一样坚不可摧
indestructible like Superman.
你怎么敢每天拿数十亿资金冒风险
How are you gonna risk billions every morning?
但现在你的盲区没用了
But it's not working for you now.
所以你需要找出
So you need to figure out
你的自我形象哪部分是假的
what part of your self-image is false.
然后你要么实现它 要么抛弃他
And then you either need to live up to it or lose it.
这个词有意思 "假的" 就好比
Interesting word -- "False." Like, uh...
有人明知要和心爱的人告别
when someone knows that they have to tell a lover goodbye.
但他们就是说不出口
But they can't quite do it,
相反 他们会和爱人度过最后一晚
so instead, they sleep with them one last time.
他们的未曾说出口的告别
Then they have their own unspoken goodbye,
不会透露出任何情况有变化的信息...
not letting on that everything's changed until...
直到过了那晚
after the night is over.
我想这并不是我们讨论的话题
I'm not sure that's what we're discussing here.
可能吧
No, maybe not.
但是我突然想到了 就说了
But it came to mind, so I said it.
我不是就应该这样吗
Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?
从某种意义上来说是的
In a sense.
我说了什么吗
Something I said?
我们出去吧
Let's go outside.
-抱歉 只是... -陈词滥调
- Sorry, that was... - So cliché.
糟透了
Oh, the worst!
你觉得查克在这和谁做♥爱♥过吗
Oh. You think Chuck's ever had sex here?
-该出去了 -天哪
- Oh, time to leave right now. - Ohh. Oh, God.
我还是想做点危险的事情
I still wanna do something dangerous.
南茜 我是查克·罗兹
Hey, Nancy. Chuck Rhoades.
我找温蒂
Looking for Wendy.
你知不知道她在忙些什么
Wondering if you knew what she was up to.
她的手♥机♥大概是没电了
Maybe her phone died.
总之 如果你有消息 告诉我 谢谢
Uh, anyway, when you get this, let me know if you know. Thanks.
我们再要一杯布利特威士忌
We'll have, uh, another Bulleit.
好的 和之前一样
All right, same thing.
加苏打水和一点柠檬
Splash of soda and, uh, little, uh, little lemon zest.
两杯吧
Oh! Will you bring us two?
好的
For sure.
我还以为你不会来了
I was beginning to think you were a no-show.
我真希望自己没来
I'm beginning to wish I no-showed.
我没觉得这里有哪点好
I don't see the appeal.
现在看见了
See it now?
我的天 艾拉
Oh, Christ. Ira.
别逼我因为儿童色情起诉你
Don't make indict you for child porn.
她成年了 这是她发给我的
She's off age. She just sent that to me.
看看这群二十出头的女孩
God bless these 23-year-olds.
她们的成长伴随着色情片
They grew up with porn.
还有恋父情结
and daddy issues.
对你来说 也许是恋祖父情结
Maybe granddaddy issues in your case.
你和23岁的女孩聊什么
What do you talk to a 23-year-old about?
泰勒·斯威夫特
Taylor Swift?
你是在"火星"[美国陌陌]上遇到她的
Did you meet her on Tinder?
还真是
Actually, I did.
你是怎么做到的 让她们
How do you do it? I mean, get 'em to...
在你这张老脸上左右滑动
swipe left or right or whatever on a mug like yours.
我用保时捷作为自己的头像
You put the Porsche in the Tinder photo.
在"火星"上可不能太含蓄了
You can't be subtle on Tinder.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉怎么样
How'd it go?
应该没你想象的那么遭吧
Not as bad as you thought, I'm sure.
比我想象的更糟
Worse, I think.
他用"我早就告诉过你"
I believe that he used "I told you so"
造了无数个句子
in all its myriad constructions.
我明白你去求他帮这样的忙
I understand how it must
是什么感觉
make you feel to have to ask for a favor like that.
但是每个人都得有"顶" 接受吧
But everyone has a roof. Accept it.
"顶"
A roof?
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥的那两年
Those two years I was in Russia,
正是柏林墙刚倒下的时候
it was right after the wall came down.
到处都是钱和疯狂的女人
There was money and crazy women.
资本主义的狂野大西部
The Wild West of capitalism.
当时在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你必须花钱请人保护你
Anyway, in Russia, you had to pay someone to protect you,
不管是警♥察♥还是黑帮 他们就是你的"顶"
either the cops or the mob, and then they were your "Roof."
他们就是这么称呼的
That's what they called it.
你现在处在低谷 不是值得骄傲的时刻
You're down right now. It's not a moment for pride.
现在你需要
It's a moment for, uh...
巩固
consolidation.
定位 保障 长辈就是你的"顶"
Positioning, a little security. Senior's your roof.
-每个都需要"顶" -我也许需要
- Everyone needs a roof. - I may need one.
但这不意味着我就得喜欢
It doesn't mean I have to fucking like it.
没错 但是如果你没"顶"的话
Yeah, but if you don't have a roof,
雨水就会直接淋在你的头上
you can't be surprised when it starts raining on you.
就像歌♥里唱的那样
Well, it's like the man sang,
不管是恶魔还是上帝
"It may be the devil or it may be the Lord,
你总得侍奉某人 是吧
but you're gonna have to serve somebody," Right?
你考虑一下
Think about that.
好的
All right.
泰勒 你先去酒吧 我一会去找你
Tyler, go to the bar. I'll -- I'll find you later.
好的
Okay.
兄弟 你是怎么保持这么瘦的
How are you able to keep it so light, brother?
在法学院 你和我们其他人一样胖
In law school, you were just as weighted down as the rest of us.
瘦 胖
Light. Heavy.
谁还会考虑这些呢
Who even thinks in those terms?
周末和星期三
Weekends and on Wednesdays,
我全心全意地和我的孩子们在一起
I'm with my kids and I'm one way.
其他时候 我会在这 或是类似的地方
And when I'm not, I'm here, or somewhere like it.
不然干什么呢 看电视上的赛马
Otherwise, what? Watch harness racing on TV?
别 你应该知道那都是被♥操♥纵的
No, you should know that that's rigged.
他们可以通过敲击马车的车轮
They can shift the results
来改变比赛结果
just by dinging one wheel of the sulky.
我并没有真的赌马
I don't actually bet the fucking trotters.
你在忙什么呢 兄弟
Where are you, fella?
你心思不在这
'Cause you're not here.
每当我看手♥机♥的时候
It's one thing if I check my phone.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表