剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
If that isn't enough, maybe the fund isn't for you.
你可以去很多其他的基金
You know, you can go to many other funds
安安静静地就能拿到4%
and get 4% nice and fucking quiet.
去买♥♥短期国债吧
Go buy some T-bills.
但如果你想要高额回报
But if you want the high-altitude returns,
你就得准备好承担风险
you got to be prepared to go where eagles dare.
你祖父在波本上大赚一笔
Your granddaddy made a fortune in Bourbon.
禁酒法案通过时 他的商店关张了吗
Did he fold up shop when they passed the Volstead Act?
你以为你是怎么走到今天的
How the fuck do you think you got to where you are today?
你以为你在邱吉尔园马场有个包间
You think you got a suite in Churchill Downs
是因为你是人生赢家
because of your winning goddamn personality?
如果你想留下来 你就留下来
If you want to stay, stay.
你想抽走资金 明早告诉我
You want to pull, then tell me in the morning,
但是不管你想怎样 少来烦我
but either way, get off my dick.
我的线人引火上身 我没有任何细节信息了
My source got burnt, so I don't have any details.
这可能是一段时间内最后一次拿到信息
This may be the last thing we get for a long time.
出♥卖♥♥♥我们的是德克尔
It was Decker who flipped.
他们盯上了珀萨姆制药
They have Pepsum.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 没问题
Thanks. No problem.
你扔下我就走了
You walked out on me.
这种行为会给女士留下心结
That kind of thing could give a girl a complex.
对不起 我的损失
I'm sorry. My loss.
刚刚是工作上的事 你的表演怎么样了
It was a work thing. How was your show?
确实是你的损失
It was your loss.
作为谢罪 你想喝什么
Peace offering. What are you drinking?
你们最好的龙舌兰加冰 三片柠檬 记他帐
Your best tequila on the rocks, three limes. On him.
马上来
Coming right up.
希望能给你点安慰 我差点错过了金属乐队
If it's any consolation, I almost missed Metallica,
而我飞来这里就是为了他们和我的老朋友们
and I flew in especially for them and my oldest friends.
真不幸 为什么呢
That's tragic. Why?
你不会想知道的
Uh, you don't want to hear about it.
好吧
Okay.
巡演经理人告诉我你是谁了
You know, the road manager told me who you are.
虽然不知道你在担心什么
Not sure what you're worrying about.
但要是我就不会担心
I wouldn't be.
你会吓一跳的
Well, you'd be surprised.
对什么吓一跳 你每天的工作有多困难吗
At what? How difficult your day job is?
我知道听起来很可笑
Ludicrous, I know.
我懂
Look, I get it.
但是我一无所有
But I barely have a dime.
我想做什么 我就去做
And when I want to do something, I do it.
我想去哪里 我就去
When I want to go somewhere, I go.
我想幸运的是 我做♥爱♥做的事情
I guess I'm just lucky I do what I love.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
大多数情况下
Most of the time.
即使我不喜欢 我也有很多选择
And when I don't, all the choices are mine,
这就是操蛋的一面
which is the fucked thing.
我觉得我刚刚想明白了
I think I just figured that out.
这又开始变得不幸了
Well, this is getting tragic again.
别给我说一大堆查尔斯·福斯特·凯恩的说辞好吗
Don't go all Charles Foster Kane on me.
我还没看过这部电影
You know, I've never seen it.
看了洛奇七次
Seen Rocky seven times.
就是没看过凯恩
But never Kane.
如果居然连你都没看过《公民凯恩》的话
If you, of all people, have never seen Citizen Kane,
你真得赶紧去看了
you have to, immediately,
用投影仪放到大屏幕上看
projected on a big screen, on film.
那是医嘱吧
That's doctor's orders.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
你要知道 我不喜欢错过的机会
I'm not into missed opportunities, just so you know.
很好 我也是
Good. Me neither.
我也不喜欢留有遗憾
And I'm not down with regret,
因此无论你认为今晚应该如何继续
so wherever you see this night going,
我都可以
I'm okay with it.
你知道吗
You know what?
如果世上有两个我 我现在就会奋不顾身
If there were two of me, I'd go for this right now.
但世上没有两个我 我只有一个
But there's not. There's just one.
你结婚了
You're married?
是的
Yeah.
而且是真爱
And it's a real thing.
巡演经理人可没告诉我这个
Road manager didn't tell me that.
我懂了 没关系
I get it. That's cool.
她肯定是位...
She must be, uh...
很优秀的女人
a real classic.
没错
She is.
操
Fuck.
我通常不会误解这种状况
I don't usually misread situations like this.
不 不 你没有
Don't. Don't. You didn't.
我知道我没有 你完全勾到我了
No, I know. You totally led me on.
现在我要放手
And now I'm gonna let it go
因为你做出了艰难的选择
because you made the tough choice,
很少见
and that's rare.
你的妻子很幸运
Your wife is lucky.
不过你知道吗 你可能才是幸运的那一位
Although you know what? You're probably the lucky one.
没错
True.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget it.
描述一下你离开阿克斯资本自立门户时
Describe the setup once you left Axe Capital
那里的架构
and hung up your own shingle.
在你多年工作之后
Well, after your years of service,
如果你离开时
if you leave with the right combination
忠诚和谄媚恰到好处的话
of loyalty and ass-kissery,
他会希望你一路走好
he wishes you well.
然后呢
And?
他会给你一大堆资产 种子基金
He gives you a chunk of capital, seed money,
而作为回报
and in return,
你要给他提供你所有的想法
you give him transparency on all your ideas.
也就是说 你们要"被扒光"
You open the kimono, so to speak.
更像是做肠镜
More like a colonoscopy.
他对你的所有想法做出更大型更快速的行动
He makes bigger, faster moves on all your ideas,
这些主意最后通常会变得没用
often rendering them useless.
但之后会给你内♥幕♥消息 一切都变得值得
But then the tips start to come in, and it's all worth it.
所以说 他指挥你去代表他进行交易吗
So, he directs you to make trades on his behalf?
不全是
Not exactly.
这么说吧 情报出现了
Just say information starts to show up.
那他得到的回报是什么
And what does he get in return?
一点甜头
A taste.
美味的甜头
A sweet taste.
所以他是你的投资人吗
So, he was an investor with you?
我们没找到任何文件或联♥系♥
We couldn't find any documentation or linkage.
不全是
Not exactly.
有一些用控股公♥司♥名称开户的账户
There are accounts with names of holding companies,
有限责任公♥司♥ 他们的再保险公♥司♥
LLCs, re-insurers on them
那些是用其他名字开的其他账户
that clear to other accounts with other names.
什么时候 什么时间点
At what point -- At what exact moment
阿克斯罗德命令你去买♥♥珀萨姆制药的股份
did Axelrod instruct you to buy Pepsum Pharmaceuticals?
从来没有
Never.
什么鬼 什...什么鬼
What the fuck? What -- What the fuck?
在这间房♥间里说谎
You will be prosecuted
是会被起诉的 德克尔先生
for lying in this room, Mr. Decker.
他从没命令我
He never instructed me.
但是你却确信这是内部交易
But you believe it was insider trading?
我知道这就是
I know it was.
怎么知道的 谁告诉你的
How? Who told you?
电♥话♥里的一个人
It was a voice on the phone.
如果不是阿克斯罗德 那是谁
If it wasn't Axelrod, who was it?
我不敢百分百肯定
Well, I can't be 100% sure,
但是一定要我猜的话 可能是"美元大亨"比尔
but if I had to guess, it was probably "Dollar" Bill.
比尔·斯特恩
Bill Stearn.
所以这就奇怪了 因为他的投资组合
Which is odd, because his portfolio
都在工农业上
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表