剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
航♥空♥股票
in the European markets.
然后是美国旅馆和航运的
Then US hotels, shipping.
你全部做空了
You go against it all.
然后第二架飞机撞上了
The second plane hits.
你所有的同事都死了
Everyone you work with is dead.
人们在排队献血
People are lining up to give blood.
纽约市最勇敢的人 你准妻子的哥哥
New York's bravest, your wife-to-be's brother,
冲进了大楼救人
runs into the buildings to help.
他再也没有回来
He never comes back out,
而你 则坐在自己的椅子上
while you sit back in your chair
面带笑容地
with a smile on your face
赚着数以亿计的美元
making hundreds of millions of dollars.
你用这笔钱
And you take that money
和你死去的同事们所留下的一切
and the rest of everything your dead partners had,
成立了阿克斯资本
and you call it Axe Capital.
事情是这样吧
That about right?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
新闻发布了
It dropped.
血染的财富
波比·阿克斯罗德是如何在双塔倒塌之际发财的
对冲基金之王波比·阿克斯罗德通过9·11恐怖袭击获利
我们今天有一则爆♥炸♥性新闻
We've got breaking news today.
惊天大泄密
Some damning revelations
对冲基金巨头 罗伯特·波比·阿克斯罗德
of a hedge fund giant -- Robert "Bobby" Axelrod.
就在今天早上 《金融日报》
Just this morning, the "Financial Journal"
报道了 波比·阿克斯罗德
reported that Bobby Axelrod
他的绝大部分财产
may have made much of his considerable fortune
惊天大泄密
是因为航♥空♥公♥司♥ 酒店业和航运公♥司♥
by preying on aviation, hotel, and shipping companies
在9月11号♥遭受恐怖袭击之后
when they were most vulnerable,
在最弱势的时候
shorting their stock during those early moments
被他蚕食了他们早期抛售的股票
after the September 11th terrorist attacks.
在市内扮演者慈善家的身份
...status as a philanthropist in the city,
支持诸多公益机构
supporting many charities,
尤其是警♥察♥部门和消防部门
especially the police and fire departments,
作为瓦特尔 拉克林 赖斯的
as the only surviving partner
唯一幸存合伙人
at Wachtel, Rachlein, Rice,
最后把公♥司♥变成了阿克斯资本
the company that eventually became Axe Capital.
现在问题指向消息的来源
Questions now being asked about the source...
关了那些破电视 滚回去工作
Turn off the fucking TVs! Get back to work!
阿克斯罗德方面并没有任何表态
...no comment from the Axelrod camp.
关掉 操
Turn it off! Goddamn it!
对冲基金业内
...world of hedge funds --
我只是
And just...
我不知道哪里能...
I don't know where to --
有个关于911那天阿克斯的消息
There's a story about Axe on 9/11.
新闻都在报道
It's all over the news.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
请原谅
You'll have to excuse me.
我正让孩子们从学校回来
I'm pulling the kids out of school
这样他们就不会听到风言风语
so they don't hear it from someone else.
聪明
That's smart.
我正在加强安保措施
I'm adding security.
好 晚上见
Okay. I'll see you tonight.
爱你
Love you.
你早就知道了吗
You knew?
当然知道
Of course I knew.
别理那些流言
Don't listen to the noise.
他不认识我们的哥哥 那时他连我都不认识
He didn't know our brother. He didn't even know me then.
我们会支持你 这个消息是站不住脚的
We have your back. This will not fucking stand.
我准备了你的否认词
I've got your denials written.
正在联♥系♥《福布斯》准备公布真实情况
I've been in touch with Forbes to tell the real story.
我建议做诽谤起诉
I recommend a defamation suit,
无论胜算多大
regardless of the likelihood of victory.
都能给你支持
It will buttress you --
-不 -那就出本书
- No. - Then a book.
畅销书代笔人的名单我有很多
I have a list of best-selling ghostwriters who can portray
他们能以最令人信服的方式写出你的心态
your mindset in a compelling way
-可以 -消息是真的
-...that will -- -It's true.
对此我从未隐瞒 我并不引以为傲
I never lied about it. I'm not proud.
那是发生在所有人确知发生恐怖行动之前的事
It was before anyone knew for sure it was terrorism.
我只是发现了一个机会
I just saw an opportunity
在一天之内赚了7.5亿美元
to make 750 million dollars in a day.
而且我知道公♥司♥ 幸存的家庭
And I knew the firm, the surviving families,
都将会需要这笔钱
would need it.
阿克斯现在要见你
Axe will see you now.
你还挺得住吧
Hey, you hanging in?
我们都有
We all have things --
他妈的给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你被炒了
You're fired.
你被证交会抓住把柄 所以出♥卖♥♥♥我
You got nailed by the SEC, so you tried to sell me out?
你现在身上还带着窃听器吗
You wearing a wire right now?
没有
No.
我绝对不会
I would never --
当然
Oh, sure.
我再也不想看到你这张脸了
I don't ever want to see your face again.
去别的国家找过一份工作吧
Go get yourself another job in another country,
因为在这个国家里你会很难过下去
'cause you're gonna have a hard time in this one.
你没在冥想
You're not meditating.
没有
Nah.
我只是今天不想在玻璃箱里上班
I just didn't feel like working in a glass box today.
怎么不去我的办公室
Why don't you come into my office?
我没事
I'm okay.
很好
Good.
因为像我们之前谈过的
'Cause as we've talked about,
从相对意义上来说
I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of...
我并不觉得你有什么是值得羞耻的
in a relativistic sense.
你很害怕 并不知道发生了什么事
You were scared, you didn't know what was happening,
所以你做了自己所能做的事 买♥♥股票
so you did what you knew how to do -- you traded.
之前我让你陷入了两难的境地 我知道
It was a tough position I put you in before. I know.
确实是
It was.
如果我们假设今天我是你的老板
If we pretended today you worked for me,
你知道我会让你做什么
you know what I would tell you to do.
回家
Go home.
谢谢你过来
Hey. Thanks for coming down.
我做了
I did it.
布奇·普罗伯特 眼袋兄
Butch Probert. "The Pouch."
我找一份旧的《威尔士通知》做了篡改
Took an old Wells notice and doctored it.
证交会对公♥司♥或个人发出的执法通知
填了以前的日期来伪装证交会的调查
Backdated files to show an SEC inquiry.
你说对了
You were right.
阿克斯发现了 开除了他
Axe found 'em, fired the guy.
我们的卧底暂时安全
Our inside man's safe... for now.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
挺狗屎的
Like shit.
在做了这种事之后
What... what do you go and do
你是怎么让自己释怀的
to be okay with it after a thing like that?
我教你
I'll show you.
阿帕罗比萨屋
布鲁诺
Hey, Bruno.
布鲁诺 这是什么
Hey, Bruno, what's this?
你的分红
Your piece of the profits.
怎么 不够吗
What, it's not enough?
拜托
Come on.
你说了我们是合伙人
You said we're partners.
你知道...
You know...
你看了今天的新闻了吗
You see the news today?
没有 波比
Nah, Bobby.
今天一整天我都低着头给客人上馅饼
Had my head down throwing pies the whole day.
干杯
Salute.
干杯
Salute.
再来一轮
Another round.
我来告诉你原因吧
I'll tell you why, all right?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表