剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I'll let 'em sweat it out overnight.
让哈尔的人跟着他
Tell Hall's guy to tail him.
未知
需要尽快见面
T 除了操纵投标案 你还有什么活
T., where do you lead on beside the bid rigging thing?
史卡斯岱的工资欺诈案
The Scarsdale payroll fraud.
交给库克做
Give that to Cook.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
耶鲁毕业的 对吧
Yale, right?
伯洛伊特后去的耶鲁
Beloit, then Yale,
之后在奥金和卡特勒工作
then Okin & Cutler.
五年吗
Five years?
八年
Eight.
当然 我一直都想来这里工作
I always wanted to work here, of course,
但我必须先起步
but I had to get... set up first.
等你回去 就能获得高管职位了
And when you go back, you go back to a senior position.
你是打算一辈子在政♥府♥干的 对吧
You're a dot-gov lifer, right?
除了这里 我就只能进修道院了
Only the monastery for me. Mm.
你为什么要我把手头的工作都移交了
What are you clearing my plate for?
耐心点 T
Patience, T.
你被跟踪了 回家去
You're being followed. Go home.
十比二
Ten-two.
到赛点了
Match point.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
天啊 艾拉
Jesus Christ, Ira.
你什么时候变成壁球高手了
When did you turn into Sharif Khan?
我告诉你实话
I gotta confess.
我在跟职业选手学打弧线球和边界球
I-I'm working on my boasts and rails with a pro.
每小时三百美金学费
300 an hour.
但至少我打得不差了
But hey, at least I don't suck anymore.
你想要他的电♥话♥[价码]吗
You want his number?
你刚告诉我了
You just gave it to me.
-太贵了 -怎么了 查克
- And it's too much. - What's going on, Chuck?
我们两个月没一起打球 但这周却打了两次
We don't play for two months, and then twice in a week.
我了解你 你有所图
I know you. You're up to something.
或许吧
Maybe.
事实是 我也不知道自己想做什么
Truth is, I don't know what I'm up to.
你付出很多时间 很多年
Yeah, you put in the hours, the years,
努力向上爬 可等你爬到想要的位置
to get to a certain point, then you get there...
却...
and, uh...
和你想的完全不一样
Not everything you want it to be.
所有事都这样 但...
Nothing ever is, but, uh...
你有没有过马上就要获得巨大成功了
You ever feel like you're on the cusp of a great triumph,
却只想放弃所有呢
and then you just wanna give it all up?
当然有
Yeah, sure.
那你什么时候开始享受自己的成就呢
And at what point do you enjoy what you've achieved?
我就算当了总统
I could be the fucking president
都还是被困于上不上下不下的境地
and still be boxed in from above and below.
波比·阿克斯罗德
Bobby Axelrod...
能跑过塞伦盖蒂平原
could run through the Serengeti
却不流一滴汗
and not break a sweat.
我去乘个地铁 都得换件衬衫
I go down in the subway, I gotta change my shirt.
你干本行和他一样出色
You do what you do just as well as him.
可能更胜一筹
Maybe better.
我想去私企试试
I wanna test the waters in a private firm.
真的
Really?
查克你 你得让我来
Oh, Chuck. You -- you -- you gotta let me do it.
你得让我来安排
You gotta let me be the one to set it up.
他们都想要你 你能开财路
They all want you. You'll cash in.
我来给你介绍三个地方
Let me wheel you into three places
开个竞价
and get the bidding war started.
不 一个就好
Mm, no. Just one.
-霍瓦特 -当然啦
- Horvath. - Of course.
最好的最高法♥院♥诉讼律师事务所
The best Supreme Court litigator.
在这里和华盛顿都很大
Big here and in Washington.
给我和霍瓦特安排次面谈 要保密
Get me a meeting at Horvath. Keep it confidential.
你定时间地点
You say where and when.
你怎么知道我被跟踪了
How did you know I was being followed?
哦对 你在监视阿克斯资本
Oh, right. You're watching Axe Capital.
我们三个中间
Out of the three of us,
眼袋兄做事总是中规中矩
Pouch always plays on the straight and narrow.
所以人家叫他眼袋[双关语:袋鼠的育儿袋]
For fuck's sake, they glossed him "Pouch"
因为他没有卵蛋
because he's got no balls.
他们说他有阴♥道♥
They say he has a vagina.
很好 还有呢
Wonderful. What else?
听着 如果阿克斯不再信任我了
Look, if Axe doesn't trust me anymore,
他可能会将卡米洛特交易给其他人
he might give the Kemlot trade to someone else.
不让他这么干
Don't let him.
拿到 搞定交易
Get the trade, make the trade,
并作证 然后咱们两清
testify, and we're done.
作证 你没说
Testify? You never said...
有个东西叫
There's a thing called the Constitution.
宪法第六修正案"对质条款"
Sixth Amendment, Confrontation Clause.
在这个国家 被控方有权利要求
You have a right in this country
与控方[证人]进行交叉询问
to cross-examine your accuser.
你只告诉我们录音的内涵 还不够
It's not enough that you tell us what the tapes mean.
你还要在法庭上说出来
You gotta say it in court.
我无法想象
I can't even imagine it.
和阿克斯还有那些"神秘眼"在同一房♥间
Axe there in the room with those Laura Mars eyes.
"神秘眼"出自同名恐怖电影
意为能透过他人看到不可预见之事
他明天就会这么干
That's what he's gonna do tomorrow, too.
嘿 你会熬过去的
Hey, hey, hey. You'll get through it.
你会熬过去的
You'll get through it.
真搞不懂大家为啥都喝星战的吸管饮料
I'll never know why everybody drinks that Star Wars shit.
为了优化业绩
To optimize performance.
你无疑是高绩效了
Well, you're certainly high-performance.
-我争取是 -你可不单是个"争取者"
- Well, I try to be. -You...you aren't a "Try-er."
你从来不是
You never have been.
你有关注我吗
Aw, you've been watching, huh?
就像你关注我
Mm-hmm, as you've watched me.
当我在西雅图做第一份书♥记♥员工作
I was living out in Seattle doing my first clerkship
是在第九巡回法♥院♥
on the Ninth Circuit.
我记得你的第一份书♥记♥员工作
And I remember when you got your first clerkship --
在联邦最高法♥院♥ 比我早一年
Supreme Court. A year before me.
给金斯伯格大♥法♥官当书♥记♥员是我的职业亮点
Well, clerking for Ginsburg was the highlight of my career.
告诉你件事
I'll tell you something --
那女人酒量能五对一
for five-one, that woman can hold her liquor.
那一年过得真爽
That was a hell of a year.
我记得 我那时想"德朱利奥甩我几条街"
I remember. I thought, "DeGiulio is flying past me."
这从来都不是竞争
Well, it was never a competition.
我们都想要干好
We were both just trying to do good.
你知道吗 我总估摸着你想当法官
You know, I always figured you for the robes yourself.
巡回法官
Circuit judge.
没准是最大的那个 亚当·德朱利奥法官
Maybe even the big one -- Justice Adam DeGiulio.
是的 总有一天
Someday. Yeah.
司法部门管理中总有一种
There's still a romance to the judicial branch that
超越了政♥治♥竞选的浪漫情怀
certainly transcends the petty politicking in the executive.
但我 我还不知道如何达成目的
But I-I don't even see how I get there now.
我是说 近期没有什么空缺
I mean, there's no opening in the offing.
事态会变
Things change.
职位分配会更迭
Assignments shift.
我们现在说到会面的正题了 对吗
Ah. Now we get to the reason for our meeting, don't we?
我是说你
I was talking about you,
但是没错
but, uh, yes.
也是关于这里的情况
Yeah. Also about the situation here.
我想通知你 把布莱恩·康纳蒂
I want to inform you that Bryan Connerty
从阿克斯资本的诉讼中调离
is moving off the Axe Capital prosecution.
他的待办案件负担太重了
His caseload is too heavy.
特奈尔·波顿的资质更好
And Tonelle Burton has the better skill set.
这是个问题
That's a problem.
司法部长和我同意让康纳蒂
The Attorney General and I signed off on Connerty
参与此事 是因为他的正直
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表