剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I told Donnie we've always known we could trust him.
已经定了 我们要将他的股权翻三倍
It's official. We're gonna triple up his stack,
趁我们有能力 尽量帮助他
back him with the main fund when we can.
他需要一对一 首次公开募股的股票
He'll need one-on-ones, some IPOs,
和一个分♥析♥师
and another analyst.
真棒 枪手要出现了
Excellent. Shooter shooter, coming out.
先从20万卢比尼斯的股票做起
Get started with 200,000 shares of Rubinex.
那是很大的持仓量 你确定吗
That's a big position. Are you sure?
我们很确定
We are not uncertain.
你将会是我们的布赖恩·道尔
You're gonna be our Brian Doyle.
-谁 -布赖恩·道尔
- Who? - Brian Doyle.
他是洋基队78年的全能选手
He's a utility player on the '78 Yankees.
他职业生涯击打率是16.8%
He's a lifetime 168 hitter.
比门多萨少
That's below the Mendoza.
但78年世界职业棒球大赛上
But in the '78 World Series,
威利·兰道夫受伤了 道尔替补登场
Willie Randolph got hurt, Doyle stepped in,
击打率0.438 像个最有价值球员
hit .438, played like an MVP.
-传奇人物 -你将成为布赖恩·道尔
- Legendary. - You're gonna be Brian Doyle.
我会成为布赖恩·道尔
I'm gonna be Brian Doyle.
阿米莉亚 我知道这个案子广受关注
Amelia, I know it's a high profile case.
但我这儿也有个案子
But, uh, I'm building something here.
美国联邦检察官办公室 纽约东区
我们能做笔双赢的交易吗
So can we horse trade?
我在听
Listening.
斯盖蒂兄弟
The Schachetti brothers.
你要把斯格盖蒂兄弟给我吗
You gonna give me the Schachetti brothers?
你要吗
You like?
你想用前程似锦的对冲基金经理
You propose to trade a high-flying hedge fund manager
换几个在皇后区
for a couple of old goombahs
为了点残羹剩饭打起来的老家伙
throwing elbows over g arbage pickups in Queens?
也许你还不清楚这笔交易怎么做
Maybe, uh, you don't understand how horse trading works.
你不能一来就说
Uh, you don't open with your, uh --
你不能用你的骡子来换我的良马
You can't offer me your mule for my thoroughbred.
你希望我会蠢到接受你的提议
You're hoping I'm dumb enough to go for that.
去你的以及那匹你没骑上的马
So fuck you and the horse you didn't ride in on.
我觉得她很清楚买♥♥卖♥♥该怎么做
I think maybe she does understand horse trading.
去找
Just find it.
你要的文件
File you asked about.
什么
What?
萨克拉夫的网络诈骗案
Sakurov cyber fraud case.
噢对 谢谢
Oh, right. Thanks.
跟东区那帮讨厌鬼的交易有进展了吗
Any luck with the, uh, douche bags from Eastern?
还没
Not yet.
-你在啊 -你好
- Hey - Hi.
我听那边的探员说
Well, I, uh, heard from that agent over there and, uh,
德克尔的人很合作
Decker's junior is being very cooperative.
-他♥娘♥的♥ -我知道 很遗憾
- Son of a bitch. - Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
再联♥系♥
All right, well, catch you later.
好
Yeah.
-她很棒 是吧 -是
- She's good, isn't she? - Yeah.
跟探员搞好关系很重要
Yeah, it's important to develop good relationships with agents.
我知道 你一开始就告诉我了
Oh, yeah, I know. You told me that first day.
再怎么强调也不过分
Can't stress that enough.
东区怎么了
So what's going on with Eastern?
证交会的斯派罗
Spyros, the SEC,
在阿克斯罗德的案子上有动作了
pulled a move on the Axelrod case.
-什么 -他们找到一个人指证德克尔
- What? - They got a guy to flip on Decker,
他是阿克斯罗德子公♥司♥的负责人
one of Axelrod's spin-offs.
-皮特·德克尔 -对
- Pete Decker? - Yeah.
他有几十亿的资产总额
He's got a couple billion in assets under management.
与阿克斯罗德有关
Ties to Axelrod.
你想策反他
You wanted to flip him.
本来是这么计划的
That was the plan.
所有的筹码都拿到了吗
You have all the leverage you need?
没有
No such thing.
我去钻研钻研
I'll grind on it.
就像特里
Like, uh, Terri.
她看起来很会"钻研"
She looks like a real grinder.
好食光的董事会成员
As members of the board of YumTime...
非正式聚集在此
Gathered informally.
你们一定想知道
...you must wanna know
我收♥购♥你们近百分之五的股份
if my acquiring almost 5% of your company
是否出于信任
is a vote of confidence.
大家就别猜了 不是
So let me put an end to the suspense -- it isn't.
阿克斯罗德先生准备加持股份
Mr. Axelrod is prepared to increase his position
并上报证交会
and file with the SEC.
除了这些股金
In addition to its stake,
阿克斯资本还掌握着
Axe Capital controls a significant percentage
这个公♥司♥的大部分隐名合伙
of the silent money votes in this company.
也就是说 股东大会的时候
Which means, come proxy season,
你们都会被赶出去
there's a road for all of you being out on your asses.
东西都在信封里 可以公开
It's all in the letter, which can be released publicly.
我们知道那些活跃分子的信
We're all aware of activist letters,
以及阿克斯罗德先生与他们互动的事迹
and Mr. Axelrod's history with such.
一个董事会席位加管理决策制定权
A seat at the table and a say in management decisions.
凭什么
Based on what?
好食光连续八年利润下降
The fact that YumTime profits have declined 8 years running,
管理层薪资却上涨了三倍
while executive compensation has soared 300%.
确切地说就是在哈奇·贝利三世
And Hutch Bailey III has been CEO
担任总裁那段时间
for exactly that span of time.
我不是来这儿宣战的
I'm not here as a declaration of war,
而是为你们亮起一盏明灯
but as a beacon of hope --
一个懂得企业运作的人
someone who knows how a business should be run,
准确洞悉为何你们的市场份额不断流失
who sees exactly why your brand is bleeding market share,
从食品成分到市场营销都了如指掌
from the ingredients to the marketing.
这屋子里坐着的都是企业经营者
You are in a room full of career business operators.
没错
Absolutely.
所以我知道
And I've been made to understand
你们都是明白事理的董事会成员
that you're the reasonable board members
都清楚好食光未来堪忧
who see how tenuous the future of YumTime is.
我们可以像菲尔·多纳休一样明白事理
We could be as reasonable as Phil Donahue,
美国脱口秀主持人
但说什么也没用
wouldn't change a thing.
哈奇·贝利三世是总裁
Hutch Bailey III is the CEO
除非他另有打算 否则他一直都是总裁
and will be until he decides otherwise.
贝利家族就是好食光 好食光就是贝利家族
The Bailey family is YumTime. YumTime is the Bailey family.
作为董事会的多数
As the majority of the board of directors,
你们可以瞬间改变这一切
you can change all of that in an instant.
我们的董事长杰罗姆·帕克海瑟
Our chairman, Jerome Purkheiser,
聪明睿智
is a wise and smart man.
哈奇二世过世后
And he has been like a second father to Hutch
他就像是哈奇的另一个父亲
once Hutch II passed on.
我觉得帕克不会认为
And I do not think Purk would look upon this
这是件好事
in a friendly way at all.
把信留下
So leave your letter.
要是你喜欢的话 也可以公开
Put it on a billboard if you want.
本次会议结束
This meeting's over.
关键在于帕克海瑟 现在我们确定了
So it's all about Purkheiser. Now we know that for sure.
-对 你看到她的反应了吗 -看到了
- Yeah. Did you see her react? - I did.
我暴露在众人的视线中
I am exposed here.
董事会席位给了我现在的位置
This board seat gives me my own standing
以及20万的收入
and $200,000 in income.
这种席位在收♥购♥时总是危险重重
Seats are always at risk during a takeover.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
我不想从你嘴里听到这些话
I don't wanna hear those words from you
除非你跟该死的贝蒂·克罗克离婚
until you divorce Betty fucking Crocker.
别试探我了 伊芙琳 让我把这破信读完
Cut the screen test, Evelyn. Let me read the goddamn letter.
天呐 这是真的吗
Jesus, really?
哈奇·贝利背叛了消费者及其传统
"Hutch Bailey has betrayed the consumer and his own legacy
篡改了产品配方
by tampering with the recipe"?
产品的味道不错啊
The product tastes fine.
这跟产品无关
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表