剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第一季 第十集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on "Billions"...
带上所有可能需要的东西
Get everything you might possibly need,
因为他们会把留下来的一切都毁掉
'cause they will destroy anything left behind.
你为了波比·阿克斯罗德毁了自己的家庭
You blew up your family for Bobby Axelrod.
我是恺撒·索泽 混♥蛋♥
I'm Keyser Soze, motherfucker.
美元大亨案子的法官将会是
Judge on the Dollar Bill case is going to be
威特·麻蛋·威尔科克斯
Whit fucking Wilcox.
我想知道能否再次申请
I wonder if re-presented a warrant
在阿克斯罗德家安装窃听
for bugging the Axelrod home.
不行 你问过我也答过了
No. Asked and answered.
查查威尔科克斯 随便查出什么都行
Look into Wilcox. Go wherever it leads.
你要对联邦法官做动作
You're making a move on a federal judge.
他挡你的道了
Is he in your way?
如果你是我 你会怎么做
If you were in my situation, what would you do?
就是说虽然你没做错什么
You know, if you hadn't done anything wrong,
但你还是被盯上了
but you were targeted anyway.
你要我给我丈夫施压让步
You want me to pressure my husband to back off.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
为什么不能
Why not?
我很激动你们在阿克斯资本安插了眼线
So I'm thrilled you got someone on the inside at Axe Cap.
我没办法
I have no idea,
因为如你所知 我已经回避了
because as you damn well know, I've recused myself.
联邦调查局
FBI!
-有人进屋了 -没事的
-There's someone in the house. - It'll be fine.
毁了你大门不好意思啊
Sorry about your front door.
没事啦 他换得起新的
It's all right. He can afford another one.
走
Go.
唐尼·卡恩出去了
Donnie Caan walked out.
他有没有说他要去哪
He say anything about where he was going?
我觉得你尽快找到他比较好
I think it'd be good if you found him, soon.
唐尼到底在哪
Where...the fuck...is Donnie?
他可能决定走进他们办公室
He could decide to walk into their office
把一切都抖出来
and tell 'em everything.
我会指证阿克斯
I'll testify against Axe,
但现在我需要
but right now I need --
天呐 唐尼 不
Holy shit. Donnie? No.
唐尼
Donnie.
-操 -唐尼
- Oh, fuck. - Donnie.
我曾经 有段时间
You know, I was, for a time,
是要成为一代宗师的
supposed to become a Grandmaster.
国际象棋界
Chess.
14岁
14 years old,
就扶摇直上
and leapfrogging up the standings.
要去参赛
Put me in a practice game,
我就是鼎盛时期的鲍里斯·斯帕斯基年轻版
and I'd be a young Boris Spassky in his prime.
最伟大的国际象棋棋手之一
总之
By all rights,
我本应主宰整场比赛
I should've dominated live competition,
但我有个缺点
but I had a flaw.
如果我觉得我的对手不尊重游戏
If I decided that my opponent didn't...respect the game,
或者我 或者我不喜欢他的行为
or me, or if I didn't like the way he carried himself...
如果我因为某种原因觉得他不够格
If I decided for whatever reason that he wasn't worthy,
一种黑暗的怒火就会涌上我心头
a dark rage would come over me.
这股怒火会驱动我
And this rage became the driver.
所有策略 耐心和训练都会消失
All the strategy, patience, and practice would vanish,
我会开始沉醉于彻底的毁灭
and I would begin obsessing about total destruction.
秋季锦标赛上 有些小孩跟我握手时
Some kid could fail to look me in the eye
没有直视我的双眼
while shaking my hand at a tournament in the fall,
我会一直记到春季赛再次跟他见面
and I would carry it until facing him again in the spring.
但当我只顾着毁灭他时
But then, while I was trying to destroy him...
我会忘了要赢
I'd forget to win.
我会使出大胆的招数来吓唬他
I would play bold moves designed to intimidate,
告诉他他没我聪明 或是没我胆大
show him that he wasn't as smart as me...or as brave.
使我后防空虚
Leave voids in my defense.
这样你可赢不了棋
That's not how you win at chess.
我清楚得很
I knew better,
但是
but, uh...
但是我无法做得更好
but I couldn't do better.
然后 游戏结束时
And then, at the end of the game,
我的对手举臂以示胜利
my opponent's arm would be raised in victory
而我坐着
while I sat,
屈辱又孤独
humiliated and alone,
沉浸于愤怒和失败中
bathed in anger and defeat.
现在又是这样 被吊打
Here I am again, beaten.
虽然有待确认
Although it has yet to be confirmed,
但毫无疑问唐尼·卡恩就要死了
there is no doubt that Donnie Caan is gonna die.
很快
Soon.
我整晚坐着 直到我看见
I sat up all night until I saw it.
波比·阿克斯罗德利用唐尼给我们信息
Bobby Axelrod used Donnie to feed us information
那些信息在他有生之年都不可能证明
that he would never live to testify to
或者在法庭上确认
or confirm in court.
我们会追回他的一些交易 当然
We'll claw back some of his trades, sure,
但我们必须假设 他给我们的名字
but we have to assume that the names he gave us,
细节 所有的一切 都是假的
the specifics, all of it -- false.
不 我希望这只是我的损失
No, I wish this loss were mine alone,
但我让你们都付出了代价
but I cost all of you as well.
很快 也许一小时内
Soon, probably within the hour,
检察长办公室的亚当·德朱利奥
uh, Adam DeGiulio from the Attorney General's office
会走进来
will walk in here
把阿克斯罗德的案子拿走
and take us off the Axelrod case.
不管我说阿克斯罗德什么都没用
It won't matter that Axelrod is everything I said he is --
他冷血
a bloodless man.
他利用自己将死的朋友
A man who would use his dying friend
以达到目的
in the manner that he did.
要抓到他 我们也要变得冷血
We needed to be bloodless to catch him,
而我们还不够
and we weren't.
我也不够
I wasn't.
我们都失败了 查克
We were all suckers here, Chuck.
不 别过于自责 布莱恩
No, don't try to fall on it, Bryan.
是我设定了基调
I set the tone.
报纸上就会这么写
That's what the papers will say.
他们会说我♥草♥率 冲动 精神错乱
They'll call me sloppy. Driven, unhinged.
就这么一次 他们是对的
And, uh, for once, they'll be correct.
我们能做些什么
What can we do?
我们可以 从此刻起
We can, from this moment forward,
记住游戏玩法
remember how the game is supposed to be played.
我们要用完美的策略
We'll play perfect strategy.
我们先撤 当我们有优势时再进攻
We will retreat so we can attack when it is to our advantage.
很快 我们就会站在这里
And then someday soon, we will be standing here,
那时掌握主导的将是我们
and it will be our turn.
我不想打断你 查克
I don't wanna stop you, Chuck.
没事 我们就要结束了
No, we were just finishing up.
好了 出去给我大赚一笔
All right, get out there and make some fucking money.
你处理好了吗
You got a handle on this?
没有
I do not.
我觉得不太好
Well, I don't think it's good.
-你状况有多差 -我能说我没事吗
- How fucked are you? - Can I say it's nothing?
你能让我逃离死神吗
Could you let me get away with that?
换成感冒也许行
Flu, maybe?
如果能换成感冒 你愿意付出多少 唐尼
God, what would you pay to have the flu right now, Donnie?
一切
Anything.
-癌症吗 -是的
- Cancer. - Yeah.
-该死 -胰腺癌
- Shit. - Pancreatic.
该死
Shit.
多长时间了
How far along?
以我的状况 已经无所谓了
With this kind, it doesn't really matter.
病很久了
Far enough.
能让我们单独待一会吗
Can we have the room?
什么
Sorry?
去别处尿
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表