剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
at each other all day,
回到家不可能还想上♥床♥
and then get home and still want to fuck.
我们得让孩子们多锻炼些
We have to toughen up the kids.
需要时他们自然会得到锻炼
They'll get tough when they need to.
是吗 怎么做
Yeah? How?
一切都给他们准备好了
Everything's served up for them on a platter.
而在我们的成长阶段
The way we grew up,
我们得学会如何照顾自己
we had to learn how to take care of ourselves.
没错 我们学会了为自己打拼奋斗
Yeah, sure. We learned to scratch and claw for ours.
尽管不全是优势
Not all upside, though.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
记得我们刚在一起的时候吗
Remember when we first got together?
我还像头动物 难以接近
I was still an animal. I was too hard.
而不像现在这样感性吗
Not the sensitive flower you are today?
没错 只有工作让我变得温和
Exactly. I had to work to soften up.
是你帮我克服了
You worked me over.
浑身带刺依然给我带来麻烦
And being thorny still gets me in trouble.
我希望他们往那个方向成长
Yeah, well, I'd be willing for them to go in that direction.
你总说正是绝处逢生
You always said that the desperation
让你和富家子弟相比占了上风
is what gave you an edge over the rich kids.
他们就是富家子弟
They are the rich kids.
他们能去哪里锻炼
Where are they gonna get their grit?
好吧
All right.
今年夏天把他们送上捕鱼船
We'll put 'em on a fishing trawler for the summer,
让他们参加外籍军团
stick them in the Foreign Legion.
等他们回来也就成才了
They'll be men when we pick 'em up.
这是说真的
This is serious.
我知道了
I hear you.
不论你想干什么 我都支持
Whatever you come up with, you know I'll support.
好吗
Yeah. Hmm?
我把闹钟关了 你好好睡觉
这次让阿克斯自己解决他的问题 密♥码♥:RoaddogF89
蔡斯·肯德尔
我有个好主意 下班后有空吗
-能进来吗 -请进
- May I? - Yeah.
是这样的
You know...
其实我很高兴你现在接手了阿克斯的案子
I'm actually glad you have this Axe thing now.
我就可以全身心投入
I can devote myself
另外一百个正在立案的案子
to the hundred other cases I'm building.
这点我希望你能明白
I want you to know that.
很高兴听到你这么说 老板
I'm glad to hear you say that, boss.
好
Yeah.
我只希望你的线人是可靠的
I just wish I were sure about this informant you have.
听你的描述他是没问题
I mean, he sounds all right, the way you describe it,
这就很好
so that's good.
可你现在还没拿到确凿的证据
But then, you don't have anything concrete yet.
还早
Early days.
我在你这位置是这样处理线人的
You know, one thing I used to do to informants
每隔几周
when I had your job,
我就会去逼一逼线人们
every few weeks, I'd rough 'em up a little bit.
确定让他们明白自己的处境
Really made sure they knew the spot I had 'em in.
说些刺♥激♥吓唬他们的话
Little motivational session.
对
Yes.
反正我很快要和他见面 把卷宗给他
I have to meet with him soon, anyway, to give him the script
让阿克斯自行认罪
to get Axe to really incriminate himself.
哪里都有阿克斯认识的人
You know, Axe knows people everywhere,
所以一定要找个安全的地方
so make sure you use a secure location.
有个地方我之前用过
There's a place I've used.
非常安全
Very secure.
那里绝没有阿克斯的眼线
No chance that Axe is hooked in there.
我不想越位提实际的建议
I don't want to overstep, make an actual suggestion.
我知道你不想
I'm sure you don't.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
好几周没出现了
You haven't come in for weeks.
阿克斯似乎和你走得很近
It looks like Axe has brought you close.
之前你说过因为工作安排
In the past, you've talked about feeling
你差点被他吓到
almost intimidated by him in the work setting,
可你现在非常犹豫不决
but you've got a lot of back and forth going now.
他财力丰厚
He's a great resource.
我决定要认清这一点
I decided I shouldn't shy away from that anymore.
你之前是这里最坦诚的人之一
You used to be one of the most open people here,
可你已从我身边走远
but you've withdrawn from me.
即便现在我能感觉到你有所隐瞒
Even now, I sense you withholding.
可能我只是累了
Maybe I'm just tired.
可能是现在一切都顺利
Maybe I'm -- I'm just doing well
我不想因为谈论这事而倒大霉
and I don't wanna jinx it by...talking about it.
我一直在想你的事
I couldn't stop thinking about your problem.
我知道你是医生
Now I know you're the doc,
却要我给你开药方
but let me prescribe you something.
给她一杯花♥花♥公♥子♥鸡尾酒 我也要一杯
A boulevardier for her, please, and another one for me.
像内格罗尼酒
It's like a Negroni,
是黑麦不是杜松子 尝尝看
but with rye instead of gin. Try it.
你怎么知道我喜欢内格罗尼酒
How the fuck did you know I liked Negronis?
比利跟我说的
Billie told me.
其实是我问的
Well, I asked her.
现在的猎头还得了解
Is that something a headhunter needs to know
客户这些信息吗
about a client these days?
你比我其他客户更有意思
Well, you're more interesting than my other clients.
闭嘴吧你 我不需要奉承
Cut the shit. I don't need to be flattered.
那是职业严令禁止的
That's an occupational hazard,
可在对你而言 这不是奉承
and in your case, it's not flattery.
我今天碰巧遇到
So...I came across something today --
一份工作 我认为很适合你
a job that I think might be your Shangri-La.
他们不用外部猎头
And they don't use outside headhunters,
你要是拿到了 我不能直接向你收费
and I'm not gonna charge you directly if you get the gig.
想谈谈你为何要妄自菲薄吗
Do you wanna talk about why you're undervaluing yourself?
不想
No.
给我说说这工作
Tell me about the job.
是家资质优秀的咨♥询♥公♥司♥
It is a blue-chip consulting firm.
他们提供由内而外的转型咨♥询♥
They do turnarounds from the inside out.
而客户都是发明家 思想领袖
And the clients -- we're talking innovators, thought leaders,
财富500强上榜者
Fortune 500 folks --
疯狂的天才 需满足他们各自的条件
crazy geniuses that need to be met on their own terms.
你想要挑战
You want a challenge,
这份工作能让你全力以赴
this job's gonna require that you seriously up your game.
你可以装作很冷静
You can play cool if you want,
但这招你瞒不过我
but this facade's not fooling me.
你现在非常兴奋
You're excited as hell.
勾起了我的好奇心
I'm intrigued.
我确实有些疑问
I do have some questions.
关于薪酬吗 十分丰厚
About the comp? Platinum.
超一流的薪资福利
State-of-the-art package,
比得上你现在赚的
comparable to what you're making now.
我事先提到过你 没提名字
I previewed who you were without naming you,
我知道只要你感兴趣 肯定非你莫属
and I know it's yours if you're interested.
很激动 对吧 如愿以偿
It's overwhelming, right? Getting exactly what you want?
这就是我的风格
That's how I roll.
我一定会付你佣金的
I would insist on paying you a commission.
我想做点好事 就从了我吧
I want to do a nice thing. Let me.
我得做点什么啊
I have to do something.
可以 干了这杯
You can. Drink up.
这是今天下载的
This is today's downloads.
几段对话
Few conversations.
还不是你想要的
Not what you're looking for...yet.
我正想说说这事 你听着
That's what I want to talk about. You know.
线人们有个惯用的招数
There's a move. Guys try it so often,
我们称之为"慢性刺♥激♥法"
we call it the Bojangle.
当有人像你一样被捕
When someone who's been caught, like yourself,
也答应会合作 然后觉得我们很好骗
agrees to cooperate, then thinks they can string us along,
什么线索都不给 直到...什么呢
giving us nothing until... what?
或许你们以为我们会失去兴趣之类的
Maybe you think we'll lose interest or somethin'?
那是绝不可能的
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表