剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
He tell you?
比尔·斯特恩有二房♥
Bill Stearn has a second family.
一位情妇带两个孩子 住在新泽西的桑德河
Two kids with a mistress in Saddle River, New Jersey.
他是顾家的人
He's a family man.
我想知道你到底哪来的时间
I wanna know how the hell you have the time
贿赂农民 操纵市场
to bribe farmers, manipulate the market,
还同时指导训练两支棒球队
and coach two travel baseball teams?
蒂米在春季 卡森是秋季
Timmy's in the spring, Carson's in the fall.
我想公平对待
I try to be fair.
我想知道 桑迪听到会是什么反应
I want to know, how would Sandy react if she heard this?
你被逮捕之后 她一定非常脆弱
She must be very fragile these days since your arrest.
邮箱收到一堆照片
Getting the photo stream in her in-box...
都是你和卡森 安娜以及
all those happy pictures of you and Carson and Anna --
一个比她年轻十岁的女人 其乐融融
with a woman ten years younger than her...
这兴许会令她崩溃
Well, that might just break her.
我知道你会来这手
I knew you'd come with that.
我给妻子写了封信讲述了事情全部经过
I wrote a letter to my wife, the whole story.
刚刚发出去了
I just sent it.
你刚刚毁了自己的家庭
You just blew up your family...
就为了波比·艾克斯罗德
for Bobby Axelrod?
我是恺撒·苏尔 混♥蛋♥
I'm Keyser Soze, motherfucker.
恺撒·苏尔 意为冷酷诡秘 愚弄众生之人
会谈中最糟糕的部分
Worst part of these sessions.
我尿急
I've got a small bladder.
这些家伙是怎么搞的
What is it with these guys?
对波比·艾克斯罗德如此狂热膜拜
What -- what is it about the cult of Bobby Axelrod
他们宁愿牺牲自己
that makes them wanna immolate themselves?
你不能理解
You wouldn't understand.
你是律师 试试来说服我
You're a lawyer. Persuade me.
你是吃皇粮的
You're at the mercy of politics.
忠诚是种便利
Loyalty is a convenience.
每轮选举 人们都会相互背叛攻击
People turn on each other every election cycle.
你在这里干三年 五年 十年
You do your three or five or ten years here,
之后你加入我们那边
then you flip to our side, cash seven figures
从之前你打算整垮的基金那里挣到七位数薪资
from the same big funds you're trying to bring down.
像你这样的真诚的信仰者
For true believers like you,
这是最可怕的 因为你从未预见其发生
it's the worst 'cause you never see it coming.
这就是愤世嫉俗者的问题 遮挡了你的视野
That's the problem with being a cynic. It blinds you.
你认为每个人都如你一样愤世嫉俗
You think everybody's as cynical as you.
阿克斯的手下 一生都在这行里混
Axe's guys, they're in it for life.
如果比尔·斯特恩出♥卖♥♥♥了朋友
Bill Stearn couldn't walk down the street
他就别想在华尔街上混了
if he sold out his friends.
在那个世界里 为躲几年牢狱之灾松了口
Guys who talk in their world may avoid a few years in a cell,
他就永远形同死人
but they're dead forever.
很快会再见 我猜
See you soon, I guess...
查克会带着没有凭据的罚款来找阿克斯
when Chuck comes at Axe with some lame fine,
因为显然你们什么证据也没有
because obviously you've got nothing.
不 这次不会
No, not this time.
不是阿克斯
Not Axe.
这对查克 是私人恩怨
This is personal for Chuck.
整个城市对你家那位奉若神明
The whole city puts your boy on a pedestal.
但是 他什么也没有创造
But he doesn't -- he doesn't make anything.
他什么行动也没有
He doesn't do anything.
他就是个肮脏贪财的肥猪 什么都不是
He's nothing but a filthy money pig.
而且我知道他为什么会接受认罪协议
And I can see why he'd wanna make a deal,
因为他知道我们来了
because he knows we're coming,
我们会追讨他 直至世界末日
and we will follow him till the end of the fucking Earth
直到他带上镣铐
until he's walking in shackles.
你知道这不过就是份工作吧
You know you just work here, right?
-萝拉 你好 -你好
- Lara, hi. - Hi.
一切都好吗
How is everything?
-很好 -好啊
- Great. - Good.
我们周六带孩子们一起聚聚
Yeah, you know, we should get the kids together this Saturday.
好啊 在班克罗夫特家双胞胎的派对上
Sure, at the Bancroft twins' party.
对啊 派对
Right. Party.
在蒙托克
In Montauk.
当然啦 我忘了是这个周末
Yes, of course. I forgot it was this weekend.
-对啊 -到时见
- Right. - I'll see you there.
好啊 到时见
All right, I'll see you there.
慢点
Hey, take it easy!
每分钟爬37米 跟腱会断的
You're at 120 feet per minute. You're gonna blow an Achilles!
怎么啦
What's wrong?
我等会回来
I'll be right back.
劳伦斯·博伊德那边没有进展
Hey, I'm not getting anywhere with Lawrence Boyd.
-问题是... -解决掉
- The problem is -- - Solve it.
所有这些年的思考计划盘算
All those years of thought and planning and calculation
你和他共同投入 都将化为乌有
that you and he put in are for nothing,
而且很有可能是出错了
and there's a high probability that it does go wrong.
所以这是你们共同利益攸关
So it's in both your interests to...
我再给你打回去
I'll have to call you back.
你从基金里取了25万美元
You took $250,000 out of the fund.
你有问题吗 我里面还有三百万美元呢
Why does it bother you? I still have $3 million in.
你为什么取出来
Why'd you take it out?
那是我的钱 我想怎么样就怎么样
It's my money. I can do whatever I want with it.
难道不是吗
Or can't I?
美元大亨比尔去年挣了一千万美元
Dollar Bill earned a $10 million bonus last year.
你知道他取出了多少 两千美元
You know how much he took out? 2 grand.
你几周前就知道了
You've known about this for weeks.
你现在才提起
You're bringing it up now
是因为你想知道点什么 你想知道什么
because you wanna know something. What is it you wanna know?
你为什么不全部取出来
Why don't you take it all out?
我不是我丈夫
I am not my husband.
并且我也不想做
And I am not going to be the shuttlecock
你们俩之间拍来拍去的那只羽毛球
that you two smack back and forth.
你们俩对峙了一天
You two just sniffed each other one day
就忍♥不住了
and decided you didn't like the smell.
现在你觉得一定要做这件事 其实不必
So now you think you have to do this thing, but you don't.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do it.
美元大亨真硬气 兄弟
Dollar Bill is hard, man.
令人振奋
Inspiring.
搞得我都想减个30斤
He makes me wanna lose 30 pounds
然后备好自动武器去保护我的女人了
and stockpile automatic weapons to protect all my sister-wives.
他会被免罪吗
Will he be exonerated?
这就看政♥府♥了
It's the government.
就算他免罪了 这也是五年后的事
If he is, it'll be in five years,
没人会记得
and no one will remember it.
听着
Look...
他没跟他们合作
just because he's not cooperating
不是说他们就没办法把你扯进珀萨姆制药
doesn't mean they can't tie you to Pepsum,
不是说他们就不能用其他事把你拉下水了
doesn't mean they can't get you on something else.
但我们现在有机会可以提出交易
But we have an opportunity now to broach a deal.
我决不和解
I'll never settle.
不 现在你是时候放下了
No. Now's the time you drop that.
查克的人 康纳蒂
Chuck's guy, Connerty...
他紧张得很
he's rattled.
他们很脆弱
They're weak.
我认为我们可以得到一份
And I think we could get a deal
对你非常非常有利的交易
that would be very, very good for you.
每天都有人想跟我交易
Look, guys try to sell me deals all day.
我会决定什么时候交易是对的
I decide when they're good.
我给你的将是有史以来
The one I bring you will be the best one
最好的一份
that'll ever on the table,
因为那就是我每天做的事
'cause that's what I do all day.
我知道了
I see that.
这在大体上不会伤害到你的利益
And it won't really hurt you, grand scheme,
只是感情上有点过不去
other than emotionally.
让他们觉得自己赢了 他们就会收手
It'll seem like a win to them, and they stop.
给他们多一点时间 谁知道他们会找到什么
Give them more time, who knows what they'll find?
我没有做任何
I didn't do anything
业内人没有做过的事
that anybody else in my business doesn't do.
我只是做得更好
I just did it better.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表