剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
赢家免进"城市管教中心"[监狱]
And the winner gets to stay out of MCC.
是 没错
Yes, that's correct.
合作就能回家
Cooperate and go home.
一旦到了庭审
Uh, but this comes to trial,
你和孩子们就要隔着玻璃窗对话了
and you're talking to your kids through glass.
我们就等着瞧吧
We'll see how that all works out.
等着瞧
Yes, we will.
我们谈完了
We're done here.
跟你且没完呢
Oh, you are far from done.
记好了
Just know that.
-操 -我看他没服软
- Fuck. - I don't see him caving.
我认为他会的
Mm, I think he will.
知道吗 我眼泪都被熏出来了
You know, my fucking eyes are watering here.
你每天早晨洒了
How many pints of that shitty toilet water
多少劣质花露水 斯派罗
do you splash on yourself every morning, Spyros?
你以为这样就能有艳遇吗
You think maybe it's gonna help you get some tail?
告诉你吧 不可能
Here's a tip -- it's not.
在密闭房♥间里味道特别大
It is a lot in a confined area.
-我少用一点 -也许不用最好
- I cut back a little. - Yeah, maybe cut way back.
阿帕罗比萨屋
-怎么样 -披萨很好吃
- So? - It's a good slice of pizza.
-布鲁诺 -什么事 波比
- Bruno. - What is it, Bobby?
告诉帕克海瑟先生 我为什么喜欢你的调料
Tell Mr. Purkheiser why I love your sauce.
我用的是圣马沙诺
Uh, I use the San Marzanos.
-番茄 - 对对 是番茄
-Tomatoes. - Yeah, yeah, tomatoes.
你要是不用那个品种 味道就不对
You make 'em without 'em, it wouldn't taste right.
是啊 贵一些吗
Right. More expensive?
是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
但像我说的 不这样味道就不对
But like I say, it wouldn't taste right.
不够精品正宗
Wouldn't be verace.
精品
Verace?
拿波里匹萨的正宗做法
The true way you make a pizza Napoletana.
我小时候匹萨的味道 就是这里
This place is the pizza of my youth.
打我小时候 他就是这么做匹萨的
He's been making it just like this since I was a kid.
你知道
You know...
通常 人们要想跟我社交
Normally, somebody wants to waltz with me,
我都会去贫民区吃20盎司的肋眼牛排
I find myself sawing a 20-ounce rib eye
开一瓶500美元的红酒
on the East Side with a $500 cabernet.
我和其他孩子不一样
I am different from the other children.
的确 阿克斯罗德先生
Mm, well, that is clear now, Mr. Axelrod.
我11到14岁时 给人家送报纸
When I was 11 years old till I was 14, I was a paperboy.
每天放学都去送《新闻报》
I delivered the Journal News every day after school.
等送完报纸后
And when I finished my route,
我就会来一块好食光松脆饼
I'd pick up a YumTime Scrumpet.
犒劳自己
It was my reward.
我每天放学送报 送了三年
I did this every weekday for three years.
不久前 我把两个孩子也带过来了
And a while back, I brought my two boys here.
带他们重走送报路线
And I showed them my route,
还停下来吃了块松脆饼
we stopped for a Scrumpet,
可那些饼干不再美味
and they were colorless,
太甜太硬
over-sweet, petrified.
不用说 两个孩子并不喜欢
Needless to say, my two boys were underwhelmed.
我也不喜欢
So was I.
不像之前那么美味
Didn't taste as good.
所以我研究了一下
So I did some research,
发现是配方不一样了
and I learned that the recipe had changed.
布鲁诺
Bruno!
那些番茄叫什么来着
What's the name of those tomatoes again?
圣马沙诺
Uh, the San Marzanos.
布鲁诺从没让我失望
Bruno never let me down.
好食光让我失望了
YumTime let me down.
公♥司♥现在上市了
Public company now.
得替股东们增加收益
Gotta boost profits for the shareholders.
合成配料越便宜 利润就越高
Synthetic ingredients are cheaper, margins are better.
哈奇三世在玩季度收益游戏
Hutch III is playing a quarterly game.
世界不一样了
It's just a different world.
哈奇三世乘G6
Well, Hutch III is flying around
在不一样的世界畅行无阻
that different world in a G6.
G6 小型豪华商务飞机
我猜哈奇一世和二世只能坐经济舱
I'm guessing Hutches I and II flew coach.
这是亘古不变的现象
It's classic, time immemorial --
哈奇一世开创 二世发展
Hutch I starts it, Hutch II grows it,
三世搞砸
Hutch III blows it.
富不过三代
Shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in three generations.
好了 帕克 你得明白这道理
Come on, Purk. You have to see that.
你如果不把它交给我或和我一样的人
If you don't throw in with me or someone like me,
好食光就会和艾宾格一个下场
YumTime goes the same way as Ebinger's.
艾宾格怎么了
What's Ebinger's?
你就是想让我问这个 是不是
That's exactly what you wanted me to ask, isn't it?
-你好 马克 -雷克林夫人
- Hi, Mark. - Ms. Raichlein.
我10点20有击球预约 得先试试距离
I have a 10:20 tee time, but we wanna hit the range first.
想让斯图尔特替我背包
And I requested Stewart on my bag.
那个 会员资格审查会的
Yeah, um, Mr. Kellum from the membership committee
凯勒姆先生想和你谈谈
wanted to speak with you.
好 他在办公室吗
Oh, okay. Um... is he in his office?
不在 他出去了
No, he stepped out.
那我先打一轮再去找他
Well, then, I'll pop back in after the round.
你的击球预约取消了
I had to give away your tee time.
你说什么呢
Uh, what are you talking about?
我也不太清楚
I don't really know.
可能是你的账户欠费了
Something about your account being in arrears.
不可能 我的记账人
That is not true. My bookkeeper...
你们弄错了吧
There has been a mistake.
问题没解决你就不能打高尔夫
Well, you can't play golf till it's been resolved.
会议开始
Meeting to order.
会议记录写上有两位客人出席
Let the record reflect that two guests are present --
股东罗伯特·阿克斯罗德先生
Mr. Robert Axelrod, shareholder,
以及迈克·瓦格纳先生 欢迎两位
and Mr. Michael Wagner. Welcome, gentlemen.
大家应该都很熟悉阿克斯罗德先生
Now I think we're all familiar with Mr. Axelrod,
他声名远播 再加上流传的那封信
by reputation and through the letter that was circulated.
我想现在是听他亲自表达想法的
And I feel that this might be a good time
最佳时机 阿克斯罗德先生
to hear directly from him. Mr. Axelrod?
谢谢
Thank you.
各位 我的建议很简单
Folks, my proposal is simple.
回归最初的配方
Return to the original recipes
重塑好食光品牌往日的荣耀
and restore the YumTime brand to its former glory.
然后呢
And then what?
一两个良好季度之后 又抛弃掉
After a good quarter or two, you spin it off?
大家没看清现在的情况吗
Do you see what's happening here?
这位投机者站在这里
This... carpetbagger, he comes in here,
他想改变一切
he shakes things up,
想把公♥司♥拆散卖♥♥掉
he sells the company off in pieces,
然后在股票上涨的瞬间抛售掉
and then he dumps his shares the minute it ticks up.
他就是个掠夺者 显而易见
He's a raider, plain and simple.
并非我意
Not my intention.
你知道要回归原始配方
Do you have any idea of the cost
得花多少钱吗
of returning to the old recipes?
我们就无法保持竞争力了
We can't remain competitive.
对 用糖代替玉米糖浆
Yes, sugar instead of corn syrup,
不用聚山梨酯和其他垃圾原料
and the elimination of polysorbate and other crap
会增加单位成本 削减利润
will add to the per unit cost and cut into the margins.
还会有损收益
And destroy profits.
我们该怎么跟股东们解释呢
How do we explain that to the shareholders?
不需解释
No explanation necessary.
我们可以精简低效部门
We make up the difference by streamlining inefficiencies
削减膨胀的高管薪资和津贴来弥补差额
and trimming bloated executive compensation and perquisites,
就从取消公务机开始
beginning with the corporate jet.
-好 你有飞机 -那是我自己买♥♥的
- Okay, you have a jet. - I earned a jet.
我也买♥♥了一架
I earned one, too.
我从最底层干起
I started at the bottom.
松脆饼味道很好
And the Scrumpets taste fine.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表