剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
他们还是很重要的
they matter.
不要想着由你一手促成的有罪判决
Instead of thinking about how it's gonna feel
听起来会有多爽
hearing a guilty verdict only you brought in,
想想那些退休人员 小时工
picture the retirees, the hourly workers.
那些打卡上下班的可怜工人
The innocent timecard-punching factory employees
每天为了家人而从床上爬起来
humping it out of bed every day for their families.
这些人相信美国的承诺
Those people put their faith in the American promise --
努力工作 获取应得的报酬
work hard, get paid what you deserve.
拿储蓄金投资 想赚点钱
Invest your nest egg, grow it.
好维持退休以后的生活
Retire with enough to live on.
这才是全部的原因
That is the whole reason --
我们都相信游戏场上是公平的
We're sold the idea that the playing field is level.
但我们都知道游戏场
But we both know the playing field
就像亚利桑那州墓碑镇的赌桌一样是斜的
is tilted like a craps table in Tombstone, Arizona.
墓碑镇曾是亚利桑那州最大的银矿产地
后因种族对抗 劳资矛盾 犯罪横行等原因逐渐没落
而装桌腿的正是波比·阿克斯罗德
And Bobby Axelrod is the one who is sewing the legs.
他通过欺诈
Every dollar that he takes through fraud,
内♥幕♥信息 市场操纵得来的每一分钱
insider information, market manipulation,
都是从这些人♥民♥手中
is a dollar taken away from one of those folks
剥夺来的
who earned it.
阿克斯会不惜一切
And Axe will do everything
继续下去
to keep it all going.
所以你需要我 因为我愿意
And that's why you need me, because I am willing
越过传统道德凝视这个深渊
to stare into the abyss beyond conventional morality
尽一切可能
and do what needs to be done
来让这张桌子恢复平衡
to even that fucking table back up.
-坐上去 -别啊
- Sit in it. - Come on.
快
Come on.
我要你坐上去
I want you to. Sit in it.
有一天你会光明正大地坐在这张椅子上
Someday you're gonna be sitting in that chair for real.
你会记住这一刻
And you're gonna remember this moment
到时候你就会明白
and you're gonna understand it in a way
你现在是不可能明白的
that you couldn't possibly now.
但记住这点
But know this --
这是你的案子 布莱恩
this is your case, Bryan.
我不会让你撒手的
I'm not letting you walk away from it.
所以你要问自己
So what you have to ask yourself,
你只要问自己这一个问题
the only thing you have to ask yourself is,
怎样才能更好地为这些平民出头
can you do a better job standing up for those folks
有我在角落支持你
with me in your corner...
还是你独自一人
or without me?
你待在这儿 就这儿
Now you stay there, right there.
好好想想
Think about it.
我想你会开心的
I think you're gonna be happy.
跑
Go!
-他来了 -怎么
- He's coming! - Hey, what the...
-上来 上来 -他来了 他来了
- Get in, get in. - He's coming. He's coming.
快走
Let's go!
-系好安全带 -好
- Buckle up. - Yes!
搞什么
What the hell?!
聪明啊 戈弟 留着手♥机♥
Smart move, Gordie, holding on to your phone.
你们饿了吗 他们给你们吃什么了
So you guys hungry? What did they feed you?
-香肠和豆子 -难吃得像屎
- Franks and beans. - It was shit.
我们饿死了
We're starving.
看到没 现在你们懂得珍惜拥有了
See? Now you've learned to appreciate what you have.
-注意用词 -好
- And watch your mouth. - Okay.
今晚不容易啊
So...tough night.
想吃点好东西吗
Wanna get some real food?
我知道一家餐厅 奶昔超棒
I know a diner, great milkshakes.
太好了
Yes!
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表