剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第一季 第五集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on "Billions"...
金属乐队今年在北美有场演出
Metallica's playing one North American gig this year.
今晚 在魁北克
Tonight. Quebec.
珀萨姆制药出现可疑交易模式
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals.
皮特·德克尔 贵格山脊金融
Peter Decker, Quaker Ridge Financial.
世纪资产 老橡树投资 贵格山脊金融
什么时间点阿克斯罗德命令你
At what exact moment did Axelrod instruct you
去买♥♥珀萨姆制药的股份
to buy Pepsum Pharmaceuticals?
他从没命令我
He never instructed me.
但是你却确信这是内部交易
But you believe it was insider trading?
但是一定要我猜的话
If I had to guess,
可能是"美元大亨"比尔
it was probably "Dollar" Bill.
我要看你最近90天的交易记录
I need to see your trades for the past 90 days.
除非拿"威尔斯通知"传讯我
Unless you got a Wells notice with my name on it,
否则你们屁都见不到
you're not gonna see jack shit.
赶紧让联调局的人跟着他
Get the FBI on him now.
我连这混♥蛋♥的基因排列都要知道得一清二楚
I want this motherfucker's genome mapped.
康斯坦丁 我的老朋友
Constantine, my old friend.
-你出现了 -当然
- You showed. - Of course.
我在蒙迪亚电讯工作一辈子了
I have been at Mundia-Tel my entire career.
大家以为的什么基本原理全他妈扯淡
What people thought was bedrock was really bullshit.
不过现在大家终于开始看清♥真♥♥相♥了
Now everyone is going to finally see the truth.
你为什么不起诉使用内♥幕♥交易的
Why aren't you prosecuting the investment banks
投行和对冲基金呢
and hedge funds for insider trading?
去问问那些定了罪
Go ask the 81 convicted felons
在监狱里服刑的81位金融罪犯
of financial crimes currently serving time.
别给我说一大堆
Don't go all
查尔斯·福斯特·凯恩的说辞好吗
Charles Foster Kane on me.
我还没看过这部电影
You know I've never seen it.
你真得赶紧去看了
You have to immediately,
用投影仪放到大屏幕上看
projected on a big screen on film.
企图炸毁自♥由♥女神像的案子
The Statue of Liberty attempted bombing case
你得交出来了
needs to come off your plate.
-你说什么 -东区需要那案子
- I'm sorry? - Eastern needs that case.
我已经干了整整两年了
I've been doing this for two years around the clock.
我是来减压的 但做不到
So I came out here to unplug and I, you know, can't.
兄弟 你怎么做到的
How do you do it, man?
兄弟 我玩音乐
Hmm. I play, man.
-全都卖♥♥了 -全部
- Sell everything. - Everything?
慢慢来 控制损失
Take it slow, control the bleeding.
然后撤仓 一个部门一个部门来
Then we'll dump sector by sector
先从电♥信♥股开始
starting with telecom.
-人们会以为 -我出局了
- People will think -- -That I'm out.
严禁擅入
你好 蒂托
Hey, Tito.
早上好
Morning.
毫无瑕疵
No blemishes.
气孔相距约2.5毫米
Air cell one-tenth of an inch.
颜色完美 非常棒
Perfect color. It's beautiful.
双黄蛋 这概率是多少
Double yolker. Give me the odds.
约千分之一 但我曾连续发现六个双黄蛋
About one in a thousand. But I got six in a row once.
那真是千万亿分之一的概率啊
That's quintillion to one.
让那母鸡专门生蛋吧
Franchise that fucking hen.
-谢谢 蒂托 -不客气
- Thanks, Tito. - Of course.
你想换车吗
Hey, you wanna trade?
好啊
Sure.
天啊 瓦格斯
Jesus, Wags.
当一个人说要卖♥♥掉一切
When a guy says sell everything,
他是有机会收回这话的
he gets a chance to take it back.
有道理 不收回
Fair enough. Not gonna.
你得说出来
You gotta say it.
我已经说了
I already said it.
做得聪明点 别让我们受损失 但要做
Do it smart, do it so we don't get hurt, but do it.
等我们撤完电♥信♥股 再撤技术股
Once we're out of telecom, we get out of tech.
如果投资者知道这件事
Look, if the investors hear about this,
他们会想搞清楚到底是怎么回事的
they are gonna wonder what the fuck is going on.
他们不会 因为你要打电♥话♥告诉他们
No, they're not, 'cause you're gonna call 'em and tell 'em.
告诉他们什么
Tell 'em what?
告诉他们我们要关门了
Tell 'em that we're shutting down.
给他们提个醒 他们好开始找下家
Give them the heads up. They can start looking elsewhere.
那下周呢 要是你改主意了呢
And next week? If you change your mind?
先过了今天再说吧 再见
Well, let's just get through today. Bye.
请告诉我这个人
Please tell me that this fine specimen
能帮我们逮住波比·艾克斯罗德
is our line to Bobby Axelrod.
可以 我们只需将他和珀萨姆联♥系♥起来
He is. We just need to link him to Pepsum.
然后我们就策反他对付阿克斯罗德
Then we'll flip him against Axelrod.
他的私人生活怎么样
Mm. How is his, uh, personal life?
哥们 简直完美
Dude, it's too perfect.
"美元大亨"比尔·斯特恩 顾家好男人
"Dollar" Bill Stearn -- devoted family man.
-主日学校教师 -志愿消防队员
- Sunday school teacher. - Volunteer fireman.
真是感动得我眼泪汪汪的
Wow, I'm gettin' all weepy-eyed.
看来我们只能放过他了
Guess we gotta let him go.
-查了还没一周呢 -一周什么也没查到啊
- It hasn't even been a week. - A week we got nothing.
-我们有个推测 -总算有东西了 谢谢
- We do have a theory. - Finally! Thank you.
-还没完全查清楚 -戴尔指的是
- It's not fully worked out yet. - But what Dale is referring to
比尔·斯特恩贿赂
is, uh, Bill Stearn bribed
珀萨姆的研究员获取瓦卡里扎因的
the Pepsum researcher for proprietary information
药物专有信息
on a drug called Vaccarizine.
这是他们一直在爱荷华州测试的一种酶
It's an enzyme they've been testing out in Iowa.
改变玉米基因 使奶牛可以摆脱抗生素
Genetically modifies corn so that cows can actually digest
-进行消化... -就是有利奶牛排便
- without antibiotics and -- - It makes them shit better.
抱歉 这个农场报告
I'm sorry, but does this, uh, farm report
能让我们弄到一张逮捕证吗
wind up anywhere near an arrest warrant?
我们认为斯特恩和
Well, we think that there is a nexus
进行测试的人有关系
between Stearn and the guys who ran the test.
我们只需查出斯特恩相应时间
We have to just place Stearn in Iowa
-在爱荷华州 -那就是不能了
- at the right time -- - So no.
除非知道全部来龙去脉
Don't tell him part of the story
否则就别跟他说这些细枝末节
until you know the whole story.
明白了
Got it.
好
All right.
我们看一遍银行记录吧
Let's go through these bank records.
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
你办公室里还有紧急除臭剂吗
You still keep emergency deodorant in your office?
有 你需要吗
Yeah, you need some?
不
No.
奶奶的秘方
Grandma's recipe.
帝国饭店的招牌菜
Signature dish at the Empire Diner.
我以为奶奶是个服务员呢
I thought Grandma was a waitress.
她也会烹饪
She knew her way around a griddle, too.
关键是肉桂要放足
Gotta use enough cinnamon.
我失业了吗
Am I out of a job?
别担心 瑞恩 我也就能做早餐
Don't worry, Ryan. Breakfast is about all I can handle.
相信我 我们需要你
Yeah, trust me. We need you back.
瑞恩 早上就休息吧
Wow! Ryan, take the morning off.
-来做午饭 -好的
- Be back for lunch? - You got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
家庭公告
Family announcement.
新游艇要提早到了
New boat's coming early.
大游艇吗
The big one?
周五下午送过来
Delivery on Friday afternoon.
太棒了 去欧洲吗 这个夏末
Great. Thinking Europe, end of summer?
走地中海那种寻常线路吗 不
Mediterranean milk run? Nah.
我们能去加拉帕戈斯群岛看孤独的乔治吗
Can we go to the Galápagos to meet Lonesome George?
被认为是最后一只已知的平塔岛象龟
孤独的乔治已经死了
Lonesome George is dead.
真的吗 见鬼
Really? Oh, shit.
不许说粗话
Hey. Language.
去加拉帕戈斯群岛吗
Galápagos?
加拉帕戈斯群岛 不错
Galápagos. Nice.
最早什么时候去
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表