剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
这会告诉华尔街 告诉全世界
That tells the Street, tells the world,
我的股票 我们的股票 将再次升值
that my stock, our stock, is about to rally
因为斯巴坦-艾弗斯从不挺失败者
because Spartan-Ives does not back a loser.
我得去工作了
I gotta go to work.
我知道加斯·赛克斯正在抛售阿克斯的股票
I know for a fact Garth Sykes is dumping Axe.
转向维斯塔角
Moving over to Vista Verde.
水中染血了 真是美不胜收
So there is blood in the water. It's a thing of beauty.
我想市场的看不见的手
I guess the invisible hand of the market
要把他推下悬崖了
is, uh, pushing him off a cliff.
他们那里满是惊慌的光景
I would kill for a window
一定会让我着迷不已
into the panic flowing through that place.
查尔斯 注意点
Charles, be sensitive.
阿克斯一天得开三次会
Axe must take three sessions
才能勉强熬过去吧
just to make it through a day, huh?
他们是尼安德特人[穴居人]
Ugh. They're Neanderthals.
荷尔蒙让他们的大脑看起来很小
It's the hormones. It makes their brains seem small.
没关系的 埃伦 现在是艰难时刻
It's all right, Ellen. It is a difficult time.
而且在事态好转之前还要继续恶化下去
And it's going to get worse before it gets better.
我不懂你为什么不能在家里抽烟
I don't understand why you can't smoke in the house.
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
你是说 你妻子不让你抽吗
You're not allowed to, you mean?
基本我爱干啥都行
I pretty much do what I want.
也许不像你一样无所禁忌
Maybe not as much as you.
让他接受认罪协议
Getting him to take the plea deal --
这得有技巧
that's the trick.
一个能重创他的重大和解
A big settlement that'll hurt him,
切断他的外部资金
get him off of outside money.
你凭什么觉得我会和解
What makes you think I would settle?
我桌面上的日历
My desktop calendar.
要定罪的话可能要花上数年
A conviction could take years.
你不会愿意让你的继任者占了功劳
You don't want it to be your successor that gets the credit.
不 上领奖台的人会是我
No, I'll be on the podium for this.
儿子 你对未来的展望有变吗
Son, has your vision of the future changed?
还是说只是我的展望
Or is it just my vision?
因为在 在轧空的事件之后
Because after -- after that short squeeze incident...
我明白我让你处于不利的境地
and I understand that I put you in a bad position.
我明白
I understand that.
你的表现让我更加确信了
Your performance left me more convinced than ever
你的优秀
of your greatness.
这世上没有你不能胜任的高阶要职
There is no high office in the land you could not attain.
-好了 爸 我感谢 -但如果你想
- Okay, Dad, I appreciate -- - But if you want that,
你必须按一定的方式来思考问题
you have to think about things in a certain way.
我年轻时没这么干 我付出了代价
I didn't when I was younger, and it cost me.
你不能让自己陷于
You can't allow yourself
一场无法取胜的战斗
to get drawn in to an unwinnable fight.
我不会的
And I won't.
胜利很快就会到来 爸
Victory will be swift, Dad.
不 现实点
No. Be realistic.
那家伙正在做
This guy is gearing up...
堑壕战的准备
for trench warfare.
你跟温蒂聊过了吧 对吗
You've been talking to Wendy, haven't you?
是你一直告诉我
Well, you're the one who's always telling me
她内心最看重的是你的利益
that she has your best interests at heart.
搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
你居然撬动我爸来帮你做说客
You've twisted my father into carrying your water now?
他给我打电♥话♥ 我告诉了他我的想法
He called. I told him what I think.
他同意了我的意见
He agreed with me.
认为我应该和解 是吧
That I should settle, huh?
想得挺美
Nice try.
你要我认为你是在挽救你的工作
You want me to think that, uh, you're trying to save your job?
其实上 你是在救阿克斯罗德
Really, you're trying to save Axelrod.
我在救你
I am trying to save you
还有我和他
and me and him...
还有你♥爸♥爸
and your father.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我相信你
Just because I trust you
不代表我认为你是对的
doesn't mean I think you're right.
想问什么就问吧
Ask me anything.
你会跟我坦白阿克斯的事吗
Are you gonna open up the book on Axe for me?
完全坦白吗
The whole way?
-那心理医生誓词呢 -你想知道什么
- What about the oath? - What do you want to know?
他现在在想什么 他在做什么
What's he thinking right now? What's he doing?
他想要赢
He's looking for a win.
一直如此 每次行动和交易中
Always. He needs to find at least a small win
他都需要赢 哪怕只是一场小胜
in every endeavor, every exchange.
要是他赢不了呢
What happens if he can't find one?
那他就换一种游戏
Then he'll play a different game,
换一套规则 一种你不知道
with different rules -- ones you don't know,
没人知道的规则
no one knows, where...
让你的损失比他的更甚
he can make your loss bigger than his loss.
双输局面 难道他不在乎吗
A lose-lose scenario. And that doesn't bother him?
当然在乎 但阿克斯是白手起家
Of course it does, but Axe came from nothing.
所以潜意识里 他害怕
So unconsciously, he fears...
不 他可能甚至想到了会再次一无所有
No, he may even expect he'll have nothing again.
所以他
So he...
喜欢让其他人也感受这种恐惧
loves to put that same fear into others,
特别是那些不了解这种恐惧的人
especially if they're not familiar with it.
就像对伊兹家族那样
Like the Eads family.
命名权的事 我听说了
The naming rights? I heard about that.
但那也只是我了解的一部分的他
But that's just the part of him I know...
他允许我了解的那一部分
that he's allowed me to see.
但你比任何人都了解他
But you know him better than anybody.
我觉得我了解他
Well, I think I do,
但我觉得没人能真的了解他
but I'm not really sure anyone can.
他很可能领先于你
He's most likely ahead of you...
尤其是当他看起来不像的时候
especially when it looks like he's not.
如果他真的被击败了 他会带着你一起沉沦
And if he does go down, he will pull you down with him.
我不怕起诉任何人
I'm not afraid to prosecute anybody.
与那个无关
Okay, it's not about that.
问题在于你是否还能做自己的主人
It's about you being your alpha self,
别让他乱了你的方寸
not letting him pull you out of your game.
那就是他每场交易的目标
That's his goal in all his deals --
让别人焦急 促使他们犯错
get under their skin, get them to make a mistake.
如果换个案子 在这种情况下
If this was a different case, uh, at this stage,
我会提供认罪协议
I would pursue a plea agreement.
你会的
You would.
这是基本原则 不能把自己的事业
It's a cardinal rule -- you don't trust your career
交到12个随机挑选的陪审团疯子的手里
in the hands of a jury of 12 random crazy people
他们可能凭一个媚眼或微笑就结案了
who might decide a case based on a wink and a smile
根本不在乎法律
and not the law,
他们根本不懂什么是法律
which they can't fucking understand in the first place.
他会接受认罪协议吗
Would he take a deal?
如果他觉得自己赢了 就会和解的
He'd settle if he thought it was a win.
如果他觉得自己戏弄了你 就更好了
If he thought he tricked you, even better.
真正能打击他的协议
The only deal with teeth
是让他此生都不能再从事这个行业
would have to take him out of business forever.
他绝不会接受这种协议
That's the only deal he would never take.
他会接受转为家族公♥司♥吗 他会认罪吗
Would he take a family office? Would he admit guilt?
你为什么不问他的律师呢
Why don't you ask his lawyer?
不行 必须他们来找我
No, they have to come to me.
如果他们来找我 那就我说了算了
If they come to me, then it's on my terms.
我可以让他去见你
I can get him to come to you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我是说
I mean...
要是我们现在要对付的阿克斯
what if the Axe we're dealing with now...
是你不了解的那部分他呢
What if that's the part of him you don't know about?
发生了什么
What happened?
劳伦斯·博伊德警告我了
Well, Lawrence Boyd sent me the message.
巴克莱中心
他直接耍了我
He pissed right in my face.
天啊 波比·阿克斯罗德
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表