剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
数据流本身没有阻断
The data flow itself is uninterrupted.
我猜是阿克斯罗德建了
My bet is that Axelrod built an enclosure
可以阻挡外电场的围墙
that blocks external electric fields,
干扰了电子监控
making electronic surveillance impossible.
这很聪明 说起来 如果你想
It's really smart, actually, if you think about --
尽量把音频文件弄清晰就好
Just clean up the audio file best you can.
唐尼不对劲
Donnie wasn't right.
我觉得他非常紧张
I think he's got the yips or something.
我们得确保他不会崩溃
We need to make sure he's not crashing.
我们接他出来
We'll go scoop him up.
德朱利奥知道我们的线人了
DeGiulio knows about our informant.
他当然知道 我告诉他的
Of course he does. I told him.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会
Why the fuck did you --
我从他办公室里的人那里听说
I-I-I heard from some guys in his office
他还在考虑把案子从我们这拿走
that he was still considering pulling the thing from us.
他怀疑我们结案的能力
He was wondering about our ability to close.
所以我透风说我们比任何知情人都接近
So I let it leak that we were closer than anyone knew.
好一个先手得利
Nice kikashi.
围棋用语
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道这个词的
How the fuck do you know what a kikashi --
下个围棋可不一定要跑去亚洲
You don't have to live in Asia to play a little Go.
好了
Okay.
好了 我们可以这么干
Okay, this we can work with.
检察长这么想登台
The AG wants to be on that podium in the worst way.
我们不会让她上去
We won't let her,
不过我们可以在合适的时机利用她的激♥情♥
but we can use her enthusiasm at the right time.
有一件事我没告诉他们 我们有了突破
Here's what I didn't tell 'em -- we just had a breakthrough.
唐尼根据内♥幕♥信息做出了实质动作
Donnie made a substantial move based on inside information.
与阿克斯罗德直接相关 我正在等待细节
Direct ties to Axelrod. I'm waiting on details.
太好了 终于
Excellent. Finally.
我有一些消息
I got some news.
美元大亨案子的法官将会是
Judge on the "Dollar Bill" case is going to be
威特·麻蛋·威尔科克斯
Whit fucking Wilcox.
自封的资本主义守卫者
Self-appointed defender of capitalism.
我会去找威尔科克斯 为审讯做准备
I'll visit Wilcox. I'll seed the ground for the trial.
很好
Great.
我们的线人不见了
Our informant's gone missing.
什么叫"不见了"
Define "missing".
这是干嘛 搞家庭干预吗
What is this, some fucking family intervention?
-你♥他♥妈♥说对了 -肖恩
- You're goddamn right. - Sean.
因为你需要
Because you need it.
发生的这件破事让我们非常担心你 姐
The shit that's going on, we're worried about you, sis.
我会搞定的
I got this.
没错 我们就知道你会这么说
Yeah, we knew you were gonna say that.
你总想一个人把事情搞定
You always just wanna handle it on your own.
但这不仅关系到你 还关系到迪恩
But this isn't just about you. This is about Dean.
他会怎么想
What would he think?
如果他还活着他会怎么说
What would he say if he'd made it through?
你以为我会做任何
If you think I would do anything,
损坏我们哥哥名声的事情吗
anything to tarnish our brother's memory...
波比和我的意图正好相反
Bobby and I made it a point to do the opposite.
我们给消防部门捐了多少钱
How much we've given to the fire department,
还有警♥察♥局以及所有的现场急救员
the police, all the first responders?
我都没办法在邻居面前露脸
I can't show my face in the neighborhood.
我老家的那些人 他们在谈论
The guys at my old house, they're talking about
开消防车去撞波比的办公室
driving fire trucks through Bobby's office.
是吗 谁说的这种疯话 米奇
Oh, yeah? Who's talking that shit? Mikey?
听着 萝拉 我们只是想有个计划
Look, Lara, we just want to make a plan.
这是波比闯的祸 必须由他去收拾
This is Bobby's mess. He has to clean it up.
我们会的
We will.
是他 没有你
Him, not you.
你嫁给了一个罪犯
You married a criminal.
离开这耻辱 跟他离婚吧
Walk away from the shame. Divorce his ass.
没订婚前协议 你能分到很多钱
There's no prenup so you'll be rich,
如果你不介意那些带血的钱
if you even want that blood money.
为了孩子们 离婚吧
Do it for the boys.
抱歉打扰 在吃午餐吗
Sorry to interrupt. Lunch, is it?
是的 带松果的罗基卷
Yeah. Ruggie Wrap with Cones.
我这还有多的
I have an extra.
好的 我来半个 你看见唐尼·卡恩了吗
Sure. I'll have half. Have you seen Donnie Caan?
早上之后就没见过了
Not since this morning.
打他电♥话♥试试
Try calling him?
你好
Hello?
我在找唐尼 你是谁
I'm looking for Donnie. Who is this?
本·金
Ben Kim.
他把电♥话♥忘在桌上了
He left his phone on his desk.
谢谢
Thanks.
是劳尔·戈麦斯
It's Raul Gomez.
接进来吧
I'll take it.
劳尔
Raul.
非常抱歉 我的朋友
I'm really sorry, my friend.
你知道我不只是说说而已 对吧
You know I'm not just saying that, right?
还有90天 如果需要 可以再久一些
The 90 days -- if it helps, you can take longer.
不用了 连90天的赎回期都不用了
No, you don't even have to wait for your redemption period.
我不绑♥架♥人♥质♥
I don't hold hostages.
阿克斯
Axe...
你离开是对的 换我也会这么做的
No, you're right to leave. I'd do the same thing.
你什么时候想回来
Door's always open
给你的人赚点钱 大门永远敞开
if you ever want to come back and make your guys some money.
我真心希望会有这么一天
Truly hope we get to that point.
现在不合适吗
Bad time?
没有
No.
没人喜欢被称作贪婪的混♥蛋♥
Nobody likes being called a greedy asshole,
-即使是你 -是吗
- not even you. - Oh, yeah?
你可以给外面的人
Hey. Can you bring some doughnuts and coffee
送一些甜甜圈和咖啡吗
to the group outside?
同时带上我的问候
With my compliments.
还有什么事
What else?
唐尼·卡恩出去了
Donnie Caan walked out.
没带手♥机♥
Left his phone behind.
我们早些时候进行了一场奇怪的对话
We had an odd conversation earlier.
他有没有说他要去哪
He say anything about where he was going?
-没有 -你为什么这么担心
- No. - So why are you so worried?
我不能破坏保密协议
Well, I can't break confidentiality,
不过我觉得你尽快找到他比较好
but I-I think it'd be good if you found him soon.
我会的 谢谢
I'll do that. Thanks.
收件人:冰岛
唐尼·卡恩失踪了
唐尼跑到哪去了
-你好 乔治 -消防设施检查
- Hey, George. - Fire inspection.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们需要进入厨房♥
We need access to the kitchen.
两个月前已经检查过了
We got inspected two months ago.
你有个开关板裂了
You got a cracked switch plate.
我们要记录下来
We're gonna have to write you up.
-我没看见哪裂了 -路
- I don't see any cracks. - Lu.
别说话
Be quiet.
这个喷头上面有油
There's grease on the sprinkler.
没错 这是餐馆
Yeah. It's a restaurant.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
故障
Faulty.
真的要用这种方式吗
Really? Is this the way it's gonna go down?
肉看上去不错
Good-looking meat.
太可惜了
A damn shame.
由于违反消防安全法
We are clearing this restaurant for
我们现在要清理餐馆
violations of fire safety code.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
快点 所有人都出去
Let's go! Everybody out!
外面的人拒绝了咖啡和甜甜圈
They turned down the coffee and the doughnuts outside.
他们说不想要你的毒药
Said they don't want your poison.
果然如此 真够烦人的
Mm. As predictable as they are annoying.
这里是私人领地 我们可以把他们赶走
It's private property. We could throw them off.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表