剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
and got her degree a few years ago.
还没怎么实践
Hasn't really practiced.
她和小孩在费城附近住
She's living near Philly with young kids,
说她不打算回去工作
said she wasn't thinking about going back to work.
如果你不介意我这么说
If you don't mind me saying so,
外面有大把律师
there's lots of lawyers out there
有着更丰富的诉讼经验
with much stronger litigation experience.
但我给面试做了笔记
But I have notes on the interview.
不 当然 这只是一个想法
No. Of course. It was just an idea.
给她买♥♥回程票
Uh, pay for her ticket back
把她列在费城办公室的参考名单
and put her on the reference list at the Philly office.
-我期待一读你做的笔记 谢谢 -好的
- I look forward to reading your notes. Thank you. - Okay.
*美味辣椒配意面*
*Tasty smelling peppers with the linguin' on the side*
*让人困惑难决定*
*I know it gets confusing, you just cannot decide*
*若你狭路遇恶人*
*But if you cross your goombah*
*环望四周无处藏*
*There's not a place to hide*
*试想胖子肚中人*
*So think about la panza with that little man inside*
*消化不良*
*Agita*
*肥硕肚中小恶人*
*My goombah in the panzon*
*我吃他享美如曲*
*When I eat, he gets his treat like a canzon*
*一餐一嚼皆美妙*
*He enjoys every meal, every bite that I steal*
*消化不良 肥硕肚中好朋友*
*Agita, my cumpà in the panzon*
*消化不良 肥硕肚中好朋友*
*Agita, my cumpà in the panzon*
*消化不良*
*Agita*
让我们聆听尼克 女士们先生们
Let's hear it for Nick, ladies and gentlemen!
是啊 萨尔
Yeah. And Sal --
他还是要我给钱
He still -- he still makes me pay.
我听说你上一次吃光了盘里
I heard you ate everything on your plate
所有东西 但你有点不好意思再去
at the last joint, but you've been shy about going back.
我得小心被人看到是跟谁在吃饭
I need to be careful whose tab I'm seen dining on.
而且我跟精英在一起不是很自在
And I'm not that comfortable among the, uh, one percenters.
像这样的地方 这些人里
Well, a place like this, a lot of these guys,
很多人你都看不出他们的收入
they don't show any income at all.
是 但你带我来这里不是为了吃
Yeah, but you didn't bring me here to eat
聊聪明人的八卦
and gossip about wiseguys.
你想聊文章和视频的事
You want to address the story and the video.
而你负责报道
And you're leading the pack with it.
非常吸引人的报道
Very impressive reporting.
是 我拿到了
Yeah. I landed it.
我负责它
And I'm running it.
我不打算搞砸
I'm not gonna spike it,
不管这里的小牛肉排有多好
despite how good the veal chops are here.
当然不会
No, of course not.
但那不是我们要聊的
But that's not what we're talking about.
我们聊的是短暂地延迟
We're talking about a short hold.
一天
A day.
这样你依然可以首发
So you still got a shot of being in the lead,
然后你飞去阿斯彭
and you flying to Aspen
去见某个电台总裁
to meet with a certain network chairman
跟他见面聊关于你的节目
about a show of your own.
查理·罗斯总得向前进 对吧
Charlie Rose has got to move on at some point, right?
我不能接受你安排的旅程
I can't accept a trip from you.
不会跟我或是我的飞机
Won't be with me or my plane.
-我会被看到 -不会
- Someone will see me. - No.
你会进行私人旅游
You'll land on a private strip
在私人领地上
on private land.
那么我今晚就不发文章了
Then I can't see myself running the piece tonight.
好吃
Mmm. Yummy.
这真好吃
This is yummy.
这么多年 我都不能吃牛肚
For years, I couldn't eat tripe.
我感觉我还能闻到里面的大便
I thought I could still smell the shit in it.
然后我把他催眠了
Then I hypnotized him out of it.
你还会催眠术 南茜
You going for hypnotism now, Nancy?
-噢 -嗯
- Oh. - Huh?
-这只对他有效 -啊
- It only works on him. - Ah.
我盯着他眼睛
I stare into his eyes,
他锁定我
he locks in on me...
然后等待事情发生
and we will the change.
很有效
Work it does.
现在连我自己的屎都闻不出了
Can't even smell my own shit anymore.
我觉得从生物角度来说
I think from a, uh, biological standpoint,
我们闻到自己的屎是有原因的 对吧
there's a reason we smell our shit, hmm?
我觉得这很美好 查克
I think it's sweet, Chuck.
我希望我也能催眠你
I wish I could hypnotize you.
你以为你今晚是怎么把我弄来这的
How do you think you got me here tonight?
工作如何
So how's work?
很好
It's great.
我们刚开始做这小生意时
You know, when we started this little business,
我们觉得会是只有我们俩
we thought it was gonna be the two of us
挨家挨户地卖♥♥袍子
selling our boutique robes practically door-to-door.
现在我们有四十名雇员
And now we've got 40 employees,
美国半数豪华宾馆
and half the luxury hotels in America
都用我们的浴袍
have our bathrobes on the bathroom door.
这是个了不起的成功故事
It is an amazing success story.
而且
And to think,
你们俩整天都一起做这事
you two are doing it together all day.
我无法理解
I never understood that part.
-啥 -一对夫妻
- Hmm? - How a husband and wife
怎么能像暹罗双胞胎一样
can be like, uh, Siamese twins.
连体 查克
Conjoined, Chuck.
当然
Sure.
不 我只是 我只是说
Uh, no, I just... I'm just saying that I...
我不懂你们怎么做到一天24小时都在一起
I don't get how you do the 24-hours-a-day thing.
整天 每天
All day, every day.
你们就没想过...
Don't you ever just want to, uh...
想过什么
Wanna what?
-没有 -是吗
- No. - Yeah?
都17年了 我们无法想象换方式相处
17 years later, we can't imagine it any other way.
也不是一直都这样
We weren't always like this.
刚结婚的那几年
For the first few years in our marriage,
我们也有各自的生活
we each had our own lives.
互不干涉
Siloed.
但我们决定一同打拼
But we made a conscious decision to live as one.
一起创办了公♥司♥
We started the business,
-每天一起上班 -对
- commute together every day. - Yeah.
彼此共享密♥码♥
Shared passwords with each other.
最近我们冲破了最后一道界线
You know, we recently crossed the final frontier.
-我们用同一个密♥码♥ -对
- We have the same password. - Yeah.
这样不是很安全
That's, um... that's not very secure.
我们也知道对方的密♥码♥ 是吧
I mean, we know each other's passwords, too. Don't we?
对 你的还是两年前我帮你重置
Yeah. Was yours still the same from two years ago...
-对 -硬盘时那个密♥码♥吗
- Yeah. - when I reset your hard drive?
你呢
You?
每隔九个月我们就得换密♥码♥
Uh, well, you know, we have to reset every nine months.
我不是不告诉你 只是还没换
I didn't not tell you. It just didn't occur.
要是换了 我当然会告诉你
I would, of course, so I will.
会的
I will.
我们很亲密 但也不是完全一体
We're close, but not conjoined.
我们在工作中也有分工
We divide responsibilities at work.
-怎么分的 -这个嘛
- Hmm? How? - Well...
我负责拥抱 她负责亲吻
I handle the hugs. She takes care of the kisses.
苍天啊
Jesus Christ,
他们真的那么说的吗
did they really say that?
我...你知道
I -- You know,
或许普通夫妻之间就像那样
maybe that's what a normal relationship looks like.
你念过医学院也有过实战分♥析♥
You went to med school and practiced analysis.
你之前遇到过这种情况吗
Have you ever seen anything like that?
得了吧 没人会结婚17年后
Come on. Nobody can be that in love...
还那么相爱
after 17 years.
彼此瞪着眼睛
There's no way you make googly eyes
相处一天之后
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表