剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
-用手 -不然呢
-Use your hands. -Or?
我天 来吧伙计
Come on, man. Come on, buddy.
这就对了 真乖
There we go. Thattaboy.
这才对嘛
That's the spirit.
-喂 -东区分部已经开始向德克尔下手了
- Yeah? - Eastern's moved on Decker.
他们抓了他的一个手下 他好像很合作
They pinched one of his guys. Looks like he's cooperating.
他会出♥卖♥♥♥德克尔 你在开玩笑吗
He's gonna flip on Decker? Are you fucking kidding me?
我们...等一下 等一下
We -- Goddamn it. Hold on. Hold on.
先生 你还没清理干净
Sir, there's still some over here.
那不是波波的屎 哥们
That's not Bobo's, man.
-我说是就是 -你说真的吗
-It is now. -Fuck. Really?
对
Yeah.
如果他们能逮到德克尔...
Well, if they have Decker...
那他们也能逮到阿克斯罗德 而我们不能
...then they have Axelrod, and we don't.
-我们都知道这是因为谁 -可恶的斯派罗
- We know where this came from. - It's fucking Spyros.
对 我们在查博奇的时候
Yeah, you know, while we're chasing down Birch,
那个追名逐利的家伙让东区去查了德克尔
that glory hound gets Eastern to look into Decker.
稍等一下
Hold on just a second.
先生
Sir?
感谢你完成公民义务
Thank you for doing your civic duty.
感觉不错吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
好
Okay.
留点时间吃好食光
早上好 大个儿史蒂夫
What up, big Steve?
-早上好 贝利先生 -谢谢 谢丽尔
- Good morning, Mr. Bailey. - Thank you, Cheryl.
贝利先生办公室
Mr. Bailey's office.
帕克海瑟先生想与您通话
I have Mr. Purkheiser on the line.
谢谢
Thank you.
要说什么事 帕克
What do you say, Purk?
据说波比·艾克斯罗德拿到
Word is, Bobby Axelrod is up to
好食光4.9%的股权
a 4.9% stake in YumTime.
谢谢你提醒我 帕克
Thanks for the heads up, Purk.
-不用谢 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
谢丽尔 进来
Cheryl, get in here!
你知道ATM是什么意思吧
And you know what ATM stands for, right?
知道
Yes.
我不想成为因为那种事兴奋的人
I don't wanna be the kind of person that gets off on that.
我真的不想
I really don't.
但 我明白了
But...I've learned this,
我觉得这也是年长的带来的好处
and it's one of the positives of getting older.
最好接受而不是抗拒自我
It's better to accept who I am than fight it.
对了 我是说先肛♥交♥再口♥交♥
Ass-to-mouth, by the way.
就是确认一下我们说的是一件事
Just so that we are speaking the same language.
没错
Oh, we are.
有时开车回家路上 我会在脑海里想
Sometimes on the drive home, I'll roll it over in my mind.
为什么一个女人
You know, what is it about a woman
不戴套肛♥交♥后再口♥交♥
taking it into her mouth after a little raw-dogging
感觉就那么棒呢
that just seems so right?
就是这样
And it's this --
我要接受自我
that I'm accepted as I am.
完全接受
Completely.
肯定要接受我的优点
For my good qualities, sure,
但也完全接受...
but also for all...
我肮脏的一面
of my filth.
我也很感谢那样付出的女人
And I appreciate a woman who is that giving.
真的
I truly do.
但还不止这些 对吗
But there's more to it, isn't there?
你说的这一套
The...act you're talking about
肯定和权力有关
has to do with power dynamics.
支配权
Dominance.
或许你该问问自己为什么会这么想
Maybe ask why this is coming up for you now.
是工作上的原因吗
Is there a work connection?
有人对你不够尊重吗
Someone you feel isn't looking at you like she should?
玛丽亚·索尔达娜
Maria Saldana.
发生了什么
What happened?
她对季度回顾时给她的奖金不满意
She was kind of a bastard about her bonus at quarterly review,
然后她去找了个新工作
and then she went and got an offer away.
对 但她还在这工作
Yeah, but she's still here.
对 但她威胁要离开公♥司♥
Yeah, but she threatened to leave,
跟我们讨价还价要提高薪水
leveraging us to make a bigger offer,
我们肯定会答应 她可能会留下
which we will, and I think she stays.
-你感觉被耍了 -对
- You feel played. - Yeah, I do.
如果你这么想 为什么还让她讨价还价
Then why did you make her the counter if you feel that way?
因为她工作做得很好
Because she's great at her job.
她一直在盈利
Her P&L's always green.
她的本金从5000万增长到了3亿
She grew her capital from 50 to $300 million.
要是男的这么谈判呢
Men renegotiate.
如果他们这么干 就会被解雇
If they do it this way, they get fired.
真的不是因为她是女人吗
So it's really not because she's a woman?
不 是因为她做得太过分了
No, it's because she got out of line.
你知道我们在增加唐尼·卡恩的股本
You know that we're upping Donnie Caan's capital --
增至三倍 我问过阿克斯原因
tripling it. I asked Axe why.
他说"唐尼很忠心 是个好员工"
He said, "Donnie's loyal, a good soldier."
而你认为 玛丽亚不是
And in your mind, Maria's not.
这不重要 我会留下她的
It doesn't matter. I'll keep her.
你要告诉我你为什么笑吗
You gonna tell me about that smile?
我会留下她的
Well, I'll keep her,
但她绝对没有好日子过
but she won't have much fun.
这是我的职责 杀鸡儆猴
It's my duty to make an example of her now.
让大家知道不能讨价还价
You cannot leverage us.
所以接下来两年
So over the next two years,
她手上管的钱会变少 她也无法控制
she'll get cut back in ways she can't control.
她的交易流会变少
She'll get less deal flow,
得到的信息也更少
less information will fall into her lap.
她合同到期那天
At the end of her deal,
她也就值现在薪水的四分之一
she'll be worth a quarter of her current comp.
先肛♥交♥再口♥交♥
Ass-to-mouth,
她喜不喜欢都得接受
whether she likes it or not.
-你好 克莉丝汀 -你好 萝拉
- Hey, Christine. - Oh, hey, Lara.
你预约的十点 对吧
I have you in the 10:00, right?
-对 -你会有整套新书巡回活动吗
- Yeah. - So you get the whole book tour treatment?
当地媒体报道 书店签售 都有
Local press, store signings? Yes, all of that.
真有趣 你好 萝拉
Oh, so fun. Hey, Lara.
姑娘们好
Hi, ladies.
快恭喜琼
Congratulate June.
恭喜什么
Oh, on what?
《鹅毛笔》要出版她的回忆录
Goose Quill is publishing her memoir
讲述的是她如何挺过911
on how she got through 9/11.
恭喜你 琼
Congratulations, June.
对 那是
Yeah, it's just, you know,
那是我一直讲的事
it's just a story I wanted to tell.
真棒 对吧
So cool, right?
对 超级棒
Yeah, super-duper.
再次恭喜你 等不及拜读了
Well, congrats again. Can't wait to read it.
我是萝拉·阿克斯罗德找传媒部莎丽·斯特朗
Hi. It's Lara Axelrod for Shari Strang in Communications.
-萝拉 你好 -你好 莎丽
- Lara, hey. - Hey, Shari.
听着 我需要你帮我搞到点东西
Listen, I need you to get something for me.
太多了
This is more.
这简直太多...
This is much more than...
我来这儿
I didn't come in here
不是让你做你现在做的事
trying to get you to do what you are doing.
如果你想这么做 我反而不会了
If you had, I wouldn't be.
这是很合理的
And it makes good sense.
应该能让家庭状况好很多
Should make a pretty big difference to the family.
从地狱到天堂
Game changer for us.
-让瓦格斯进来 -好
- Bring Wags in? - Yeah.
-阿克斯 -什么事
- Axe. - Yeah?
谢谢你的信任
Thank you for your trust.
谢谢你赢得了我的信任
Thank you for earning it.
这意义重大 我也想感谢你
This is huge. I wanna thank you, too.
我告诉唐尼 我们一直知道可以信任他
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表