剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And even as a kid, you would never get into a fight
打你没把握赢的架
unless you knew you could win it.
你还记得那个男孩明茨吗
Oh, do you remember that Mintz boy?
他当时比你高一个头
He was a head taller than you,
估计能把你打趴到地上
probably could've made you eat dirt.
他离开球场的时候还当你是好朋友
And he left that ball field thinking you were best friends.
好的 老爸 我要挂了
Okay, Dad, I gotta go.
之后我让他没能进道尔顿学校
And then I made sure he didn't get into Dalton.
再见
Goodbye!
有史以来征收的最高罚款
Highest fucking fine ever levied
19亿美元
$1.9 billion.
我们得到了想要的一切
We got everything we wanted.
家族公♥司♥ 呵呵
Family office. Sure.
-是的 -这比罚款还要糟糕
- Yeah. - That's worse than the fucking fine.
钱可以再赚回来 但我的名声不行
The money I can get back, but not my name.
我们会申请为你复职的
We'll petition for reinstatement,
在罗兹离开之后 在白宫权力交接之后
after Rhoades leaves, after the White House turns over.
会有那一天的
We'll get it.
五年之内 你就又能经营外部资金
You'll be managing outside money again within five years.
这五年时间永远不会再回来了
That's five years I'll never get back.
银餐具在哪
Where's the silverware?
这些是埃塞俄比亚食物
No, it's, uh, it's Ethiopian.
额外加入了画眉草面包 直接用手抓着吃
I got you extra injera, and, uh, you use your hands.
这是一个加入我们的好机会
This is an opportunity to be here with us.
长点心吧 本·金
Step it up, Ben Kim.
长点心
Step...it...up.
抱歉 我去拿餐具
Sorry. I'll go -- I'll go get some.
东西呢
You have it?
在我这
Right here.
支票
1,900,000,000美元
还有件事
Uh...there's one other thing.
我非常讨厌还有其他事
I do not like other things.
检查协议内容时 我发现一个潜在问题
I sensed a possible waffle on the specifics of the plea.
康纳蒂做了无罪协议的保证
Connerty did commit to a no guilty plea
但是他说他还要跟罗兹再确认一下
but said he would have to reconfirm with Rhoades.
可能会发生什么
What could they come with?
最坏的情况下 公♥司♥将承认犯下共谋罪
At worst, the company will have to plead guilty to conspiracy.
-我♥操♥ -处罚还是一样的
- Fuck. - Penalty is the same.
承认有罪
An admission of guilt?
如果明天他们把认罪书放在我面前
If they put that in front of me tomorrow,
我应该签不下去
I don't think I can sign it.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
他们来了
They're coming up.
你的律师已向你做了介绍 阿克斯罗德先生
You've been briefed by your lawyers, Mr. Axelrod.
我们会尽量让你快些离开这里
We'll try to get you out of here as soon as possible.
双方提交的共同决议包括如下内容
"As part of the proposed global resolution,
被告同意接受罚金
the defendant agrees to an aggregate financial penalty
共计19亿美元
of $1.9 billion.
同意结束其投资咨♥询♥业务
To the termination of their investment advisory business
并且
and...
对所犯共谋罪 公♥司♥供认不讳
the company agrees to plead guilty to conspiracy."
成交吗 阿克斯罗德先生
Do we have a deal, Mr. Axelrod?
行
Okay.
好
Okay.
阿克斯资本接受以上判罚
Axe Capital accepts such a penalty as
此判罚公正合理恰当有效
fair, reasonable, and adequate within the limitations.
国会对联邦监管机构征税
Congress has imposed on federal regulators
以弥补投资者损失
to recover investor losses.
布莱恩
Bryan...
他不是说他绝不会和解的吗
didn't he say that he would never settle?
他一直都是这么说的
That's what he's been saying.
你们在外面说话一直那么强硬
You know, out there, you guys always talk so tough,
但结果总是落到这番田地
but you always end up in here.
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为他知道自己是个骗子
Because he knows he's a crook.
无辜的人绝不会遭受这样的打击
Innocent people would never take a hit like that.
话扯远了 我的当事人
Beyond the pale. My client --
你戳痛我了 罗兹
You got me, Rhoades.
19亿
$1.9 billion.
确实肉疼
It's gonna hurt.
但不像被鲨鱼咬一口那么疼
But not -- not like a shark bite.
更像是 那什么 被蜜蜂蜇了一下
It's more like a...what? A bee sting.
蜜蜂蜇 不 那很疼 这更像是虻虫
Bee sting? No, that hurts. More like a horse-fly.
那种小小的绿虻虫
One of those little green horse-flies?
对 讨厌的一口
Yeah, a nasty nip.
不 更像是蚂蚁夹了一下 红蚂蚁
No, more like an ant. Like a red ant.
对对 就刺痛一下 不影响野餐
Yeah, yeah. Stings for a minute but doesn't ruin the picnic.
辩诉协议服从司法认定
"Plea Agreement is subject to judicial approval,
依照联邦刑事诉讼法
pursuant to Rule 11 of the
11号♥法规
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure."
其实了结这事儿也挺好的
Actually, it's good to get past this stuff.
再也不用烦心了
You know, just get it out of the way.
那19亿我们能赚回来 八个月差不多吧
And we can make that $1.9 back in, what, eight months?
六个月
Six.
阿克斯资本咨♥询♥业务结束后
The termination of Axe Capital's advisory business
不再接受外部投资者投资基金
closes the fund to outside investors.
这一分你可以记给证交会的大明星们
Yeah, you can score that one for the superstars over at the SEC.
作为一个家族公♥司♥
As a family office,
阿克斯罗德先生可以投资其私人资产
Mr. Axelrod can invest his personal assets --
不行
No.
不存在家族公♥司♥
No family office.
终身禁止
Lifetime ban.
可以把钱放在信托
Put the money in a trust, fine.
但你不许再碰证券交易
but you never trade securities again.
不许为任何机构或个人投资证券
Not for institutions, not for individual investors,
自己投资也不行
not even for yourself.
他妈的刚才是干什么
What the fuck just happened?
停车
Pull over.
我听说了
I heard.
怎么会这样
How did it happen?
情绪一时上来了 阿克斯大发脾气
The moment came and, uh, Axe blew a gasket.
搅了整个会议
Took down the whole meeting.
把支票撕个粉碎
Tore the check up into tiny pieces.
他出门时好像还把房♥间弄得一团糟
I thought he might trash the room on his way out.
天呐
Christ.
我们又回到原地了
We're back to this.
不 他妈的更糟了
No, it's fucking worse.
我 我没法夹在你们中间
I c-- I can't... live in the middle.
你 你不会的
You -- you won't.
我决定了 为了我们的婚姻
I've decided, for the good of our marriage,
我不会继续参与这件案子
I'm not gonna be a part of the case going forward.
真的吗
Really?
我已经要求撤换自己
I've recused myself.
已经通知了华盛顿总部
I already notified Washington.
我真为你骄傲
I am proud of you.
视野超越了自己
Looking past yourself.
胸怀更加广大
Seeing the bigger picture.
五年前的你不会这么做
Five years ago, you wouldn't have.
进步真♥他♥妈♥巨大啊
That...is substantial fucking growth.
我要去遛狗
I gotta go walk the dog.
一会儿回来
I'll be back.
感谢你这么晚出来
Thanks for coming out so late.
随叫随到
Always.
你真是个英雄
You're a goddamn hero
今天英勇对战那些混♥蛋♥
for standing up to those pricks today.
还好吧
Okay.
相信我 我会完成你开启的事业
You can count on me to finish what you started.
全情投入
I'm all in.
我会痛击他
And I'm gonna put a hurt on him
让他不能用钱摆平
that he can't buy his way out of.
好 希望你能随时告诉我
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表