剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
那雨是从哪儿来的呢
Where does rain come from?
天上 上帝
The sky. God himself.
消息的来源很多 也很突然
Information comes from everywhere and all at once,
来自欠他债的人
from guys who owe him,
多年来他工作过 迷倒过
guys he's worked, charmed,
雇佣过 还清债的人
hired, paid off for years.
想给自己的名字贴金的卖♥♥方贸易商
Sell-side traders looking to get a gold star next to their name.
不满的员工
Disgruntled employees,
饱受争议的公♥司♥高层
execs at the company in question,
觉得报酬太低的股票分♥析♥师
an analyst covering a stock who feels underpaid.
天要下雨谁都拦不住
Like rain, it comes.
听起来阿克斯太厉害了
Sounds like it's great to be Axe.
没错 可这是零和博弈
It is. But it's a zero-sum game.
你不吃人 人就吃你
Kill and eat or be eaten.
我是说别自欺欺人了
I mean, don't kid yourselves.
这些家伙就像国王
These guys are like kings.
总有人躲在暗处想要他们的命
Someone is always coming to assassinate them.
准备好了吗 昆西
You ready, Quince?
好了
Yeah.
我刚听到一个消息 你一定喜欢
But you're gonna love what I just heard
是一个叫法拉第的英国人告诉我的
from this British fruit, Farraday,
他是我在股票贷款部的人
my guy on the stock loan desk.
猜猜哪位对冲基金投资人
Guess which hedge-funder's got himself
出现了危险空仓情况
in a precarious short,
马上就要轧空了
ripe for a squeeze?
你如果是指波比·阿克斯罗德
If you're talking Bobby Axelrod,
那这会是今年我打得最开心的一轮球
this just became my favorite round of the year.
知道具体情况吗
You have details?
知道
I do.
先打球再说
Hit first. And talk.
告诉我他积欠的是哪支股票
I want to know what stock I'm running up his ass.
是一家货运公♥司♥ 叫克洛斯
It's a trucking company -- Cross-Co.
这就等不及了
Right here on the course?
我可是名誉主席
I'm President Emeritus.
可以随心所欲
I do what I want.
好了 该我了
All right. To me.
快点
Come on.
都吃
Eat those.
混♥蛋♥
Wow. Fuckers.
我也没办法
There's nothing I can do.
手上唯一一张方块了
It was the only diamond in my hand.
你知道我还是可以像
You know I can still read you,
九年级一样读出你的心思 对吧
same as in ninth grade, right?
我看得出你何时撒谎
I know when you're lying.
何时讲真话
I know when you're telling the truth.
-真话可很少见 -去你的
- Which is fucking rare. - Blow me.
-诚实的请求 -没错
- Truthful request. - Exactly.
-再吃 -兄弟们 什么情况
- Eat another. - Guys, come on.
你们还真不要我赢啊
You even think about letting me win?
-这可是我的飞机 -是吗
- My plane? - Oh, yeah?
困在我家地下室的时候 你想过让我赢吗
When we boxed in my basement, you think about letting me win?
我试过了
I'd try.
你每次一耍诈下巴就翘得可高了
You'd stick your fucking jaw out every time you threw a cross.
就好像坐在那里 求虐啊
It would just, like, sit there, begging to be hit.
弗雷迪小骗子
Freddy the cheat.
是啊 可我好像都揍回来了
Yeah, but I seem to recall beating all of your asses.
-可不是 -你浑身蛮力
- Indeed. - You had the ape strength.
还透着蛮味
Ape smell, anyway.
你知道最精彩的就是你每次
You know, the best thing was is that you always thought
都认为自己会赢 阿克斯
that you were gonna win, Axe,
简直不见棺材不落泪
right up until the moment that you fell.
知道吗 我们中有人变了
You know, some of us have changed.
比如之前我们玩这个的时候
Like when we used to play this,
我总是想着怎么作弊
I always used to try to shoot the moon.
当时我什么都不顾
Back then, I was reckless,
你们也知道 我光脚不怕穿鞋的
and, you know, I had nothing to lose,
所以我会一次压上所有
so I'd risk it all at the same time.
可现在不行了
But, you know, not now.
你还是不顾一切啊 只是掩饰得更好
You're still reckless. You just mask it better.
你还是不只想赢 还想碾压
You still need to crush, not just win.
还是会把我敲晕在我的地下室
Still need to knock me the fuck out in my own basement.
弗雷迪 别激动嘛
Whoa, Freddy. Take it easy.
你♥他♥妈♥的咋了啊
What the fuck?
我是说 我们不是一直都出于尊重
I mean, we used to go at each other hard
而对彼此很粗暴嘛
all the time out of respect.
我们间的友谊不就是这样嘛
That's the kind of friendship it was.
他现在要是心软 那他得是什么鬼样子
What kind of prick would he be if he took it easy now?
我只是想说明 他刚刚才说
Hey, I'm just pointing out that while he's telling us
不再作弊了
he doesn't shoot the moon anymore,
可转眼又在我们面前作弊了
he just shot the fucking moon on us.
除非你们要得起这个 可你们要不起
Unless you can take this, which you can't.
不 我去
No. Sh...
弗雷迪 就因为你我们才被他骗了
Freddy, you're the one who fucked that one up.
我是说 你看出他要干什么了
I mean, you saw what he was up to.
我是说 我过了一会儿才明白
I mean, I caught on a little bit later,
可我的牌都要不起
but I didn't have the cards to do anything about it.
但你的牌可以啊
But you did.
我是说 你根本没变
I mean, you haven't changed at all.
你就等着别人
I mean, y-you were just waiting for
来阻止他 比如艾克
somebody to stop him, like Ike...
-对 -而你只想保住自己的位置
- Right. - and you were just trying to preserve your own position.
那我想赢所以我就是混♥蛋♥咯
So, now I'm a dick 'cause I'm trying to win?
-对 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah.
-你就是混♥蛋♥ -你就是混♥蛋♥
- You're the dick. - Yeah. You're the dick.
国王 谁来保护他的侧翼
The king. Who protects his flank?
我的委托人饿了
My client is getting hungry.
是你饿了吧
You are.
休息一个小时 不过先等一下
We'll take an hour... in a minute.
侧翼
Flank.
一级经纪人 大银行的贸易部门
Prime brokers, trading arms of the big banks.
名义上 他们应该只有两个职能
On paper, they're supposed to serve two functions --
提供贷款和执行交易
provide credit and execute trades.
对那些钱多到不能用高♥利♥贷♥的人来说
They're like loan sharks for guys
他们就好比高♥利♥贷♥
too rich to use loan sharks.
举个例子
Example.
他们允许你用保证金交易
They let you trade on margin,
把账簿金额提高两到三倍 甚至当下水平
lever up your book two, close to three times, even these days.
一旦你遇到麻烦 他们就找上门来
And when you stumble, they're there to catch you,
即便这意味着他们得面临短期资本损失
even if it means they take a short-term loss.
他们为何要那么做
Why would they do that?
他们的业务模式就像赌场
Their business model is like a casino's.
照顾好大顾主
Take care of the whales.
那么他们关心的就是
So, it's in their interest to serve him
满足顾主的任何需要
in whatever way he needs.
直到顾主上岸
Right up until the whale gets beached.
瓦格斯 罗谭升级了克洛斯货运的评估
Wags, Roytan upgraded CXC, Cross-Co. Trucking,
变成了"强烈建议买♥♥入"
to a "strong buy."
我去
Shit.
那对我们的做空不利 目标多少
That's bad for our short. Target?
他们认为可能达到90美元
They think it could hit $90.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我去他大爷的
Double scoop of shit.
看这封邮件
Look at that e-mail.
发件人: 法拉第
克洛斯股票 紧急
瓦格斯:
十分抱歉 我们需要尽快召回克洛斯的股票 非常抱歉 但我们需要全部召回
谨上
法拉第
他们要求召回在我们这的股份
They're recalling our shares.
他妈的趁火打劫
Pulling the fucking rug.
我打给阿克斯
I'm calling Axe.
老大 抱歉打扰你
Hey, Chief. Sorry to bother you.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表