剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Piss elsewhere.
你应该立刻来找我的
You should've come to me right away.
你知道吗 我已经在安排后事了
I've been, ah, you know, letting it settle.
孩子们知道吗
Kids know?
还不知道
Not yet.
我们会采用现有的最好 最大胆
We'll access the best, most creative,
最有远见的治疗方法
most forward-thinking medical treatment there is.
你去找我哥们 阿里·吉尔伯特
You'll see my guy, Ari Gilbert.
最顶尖的肿瘤医师
Top oncologist out there.
他的病人不是一般人 世界领导人级别的
Works with select clients. World leaders.
我赞助他的研究已经很多年了
I've been funding his research for years.
谢谢你的帮助 但你没必要这么做
Thank you for offering, but you don't have to do that.
打住 打住 打住
Stop. Stop. Stop.
这就是我们的作风
It's what we do.
振作起来
Get yourself together.
下班后来见我
Come and see me at the end of the day.
我有个想法
I have a thought.
唐尼过世了
Donnie's gone.
我要打几通电♥话♥
I, uh, I have to make some phone calls.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
你是怎么分的遗产
How are you set financially?
沃特和孩子们拿的钱够吗
Are Walter and the kids gonna have enough?
没人会饿着 但我本可以做得更好
Nobody's gonna starve, but I could've done better.
当我见到沃特时
When I met Walter,
我才终于接受了真实的自己
finally accepted who I am,
我觉得愧对凯伦
I felt so guilty about Karen.
我记得 你们两个都很煎熬
I remember. It was tough on both of you.
没错 所以我几乎把能给的都给她了
Yeah, so I kind of just gave her everything.
没有藏着或者放到信托基金
Didn't shelter it or put it in a trust.
就几乎全转交给她了
Just sort of heaved it over to her.
基本上又从零开始
Practically started back at zero.
人生不就是一盘滑道梯子棋吗
That's all chutes and ladders, isn't it?
棋子遇梯子前进 遇滑道后退
喻人生反复无常
当然
It sure is.
她另嫁的那个人
The guy she remarried --
现在是他管钱
he's got control of the money now,
我不知道他要拿这钱干什么
and I can't be sure what he's gonna do with it.
艾玛和哈利不受保护了吗
Emma and Harry are exposed?
是的
Yeah.
你到底想要多少钱
What were you hoping to get to?
我没有想过具体的金额
I-I don't have a number.
我只是希望他们能被好好照顾
I just want them to be taken care of.
接受良好教育 第一栋房♥子现款购买♥♥
Good education, their first house, no debt.
对 你还希望他们可以做自己想做的事
Sure. Also, you want them to be able to do what they want,
-而不是被迫做什么 -没错
- not what they have to. - Yeah.
我还以为能再照顾他们十年呢
Thought I was going to take care of that in the next 10 years.
四千万
Forty million.
如果我们能给你这么多呢 税前金额
What if we could get you there, pre-tax?
-给整个家庭 -这很困难
- For all the family? - Big ladder.
可是有办法可以实现的
But there's a way to make it happen.
可以确保
To guarantee it.
在地球上享受天堂般的奖励
Rewards of paradise here on earth?
真正狡猾的布道者现在就能骗我出家门
Really sharp evangelists could con me out of my house right now.
我不是布道者 我会告诉你负面情况
Unlike him, I'm gonna give you the downside.
这不容易 这需要欺骗
It won't be simple. It'll require deception.
你最后的日子 不会完全属于你
And your final weeks and months, they won't be your own.
我们说的是要违法吗
Are we talking about breaking the law?
因为我一分钟也不能在监狱待
Because I-I can't spend one minute in jail.
这块还是留给律师吧
Well, let's leave that to the lawyers.
怀念唐纳德·唐尼·卡恩
我来给你省点精力
Let me save you some breath.
现在检察长觉得最好让我的办公室
Now the Attorney General thinks it best that my office
对阿克斯资本撤诉
drop its pursuit of Axe Capital.
你试着和她理论 但她坚持己见
And you tried to argue with her, but she was insistent.
孩子们会发微博 标签#一百#
Kids would hashtag that "One hundred."
所有和阿克斯资本相关的事情
Any matter related to Axe Capital
从此之后将移交给东区处理
is to be handled by the Eastern District from here forward.
你知道吗 我唯一弄不懂的就是
You know, the only thing I can't figure
如果总检察长害怕负面宣传
is if the AG's fear of negative publicity
是因为她在准备参议员竞选
is because she's planning a Senate run
还是因为准备回归私营部门
or a return to the private sector.
蒙上眼睛 原地转圈
Put on a blindfold, spin yourself around,
然后把尾巴钉驴身上
and pin the tail on the donkey.
-懂吗 -懂
- You know? - I do.
在任何方面违抗她
Defy her in any way,
她都会建议总统开除你
she will recommend that the President fire you.
而他会毫不犹豫 直接答应
And he will not hesitate to take a recommendation.
我知道
I know.
如果我在她位置上
And I would do the same thing
也会做相同的事情
were I sitting in her office.
我接受
I accept it.
阿克斯罗德的事我放手
I am off Axelrod.
好样的
Good man.
但你知道吗 这不是
But, you know, that is not
我们今天真正应该谈的事情
what you and I really need to talk about today.
不是吗
It's not?
我们出去 呼吸点新鲜空气
Let's go out and take some air,
我来告诉你为什么抢椅子游戏
and I'll tell you why musical chairs
更适合聚会时玩
is a much better party game.
-沃尔特 -你好 温蒂
- Oh. Walter. - Hey, Wendy.
朋友们
Friends.
朋友们 大家现在可以就坐了
Friends, may I ask that you all please take your seats now?
该死
Fuck.
走吧 我坐你旁边
Come on. I'll sit with you.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
来致敬
Came to pay my respects.
不合适
Not appropriate.
我认识那人
I knew the man.
你俩关系比你装得还熟 我肯定
Better than you let on, I'm sure.
转身 走吧
Turn and leave.
我为什么要走
Why would I?
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚
Get the fuck out of here.
好
All right.
真是沉痛的损失
It's a real loss.
没错 咱俩的损失
Yeah. For both of us.
那些没良心的混♥蛋♥非要我现在关注这个
Those ungrateful fuckers have to make me focus on this now?
他们希望你劳神伤心而根本无法集中
They hope you are too distracted and sad to focus on it at all.
我还能集中 说吧
Oh. I can still focus. Talk.
电离层基金在市区开了店
So Ionosphere Fund -- they set up shop downtown.
卡莉负责
Carly's in charge?
也可能是钱宁 肯定不是拉薩
Or Channing. Definitely not Hlasa.
有多少
How much?
运行资金有两亿 只有四千万是他们的
Two-hundred million under management, 40 of it's theirs.
资金来自哪里
Where's it coming from?
他们把名单上的人挖去了
They stole this list.
有的人是咱们的
Some of these people are ours.
有办法阻止吗
Can we block that?
绝对有办法
We absolutely could.
他们仨都签了竞业禁止协议
All three of them signed non-competes.
但他们可以狡辩 表示
But they can fight it, claim that
他们不再受雇于阿克斯资本
Axe Capital was no longer the place they signed on to,
那他们的协议就该失效了
that their deals should be void.
他们赢不了 对吧
They can't win, right?
不见得 不过就目前而言 说不准
Not likely. But with the current sentiment, who knows?
我认为你现在不需要博取那种关注
And I don't think you want that kind of attention right now.
不需要 可我们不能察觉到
No, but we can't have the perception
阿克斯资本里真正的人才
that the real talent at Axe Capital
在为他人效力
is flying under a new flag.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
吃早饭
Breakfast.
马爵利卡
我不想危及咱们的友谊
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表