剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Okay!
宝贝
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你在忙些什么呢
What are you working on?
只是一些会议记录
Just session notes.
恋母情结泛滥导致他们举步维艰了吗
Wall-to-wall Oedipal Complexes making them all go limp?
你对人性的理解可真是透彻
You have an amazing understanding of people.
我们有什么喝的
What are we drinking, here?
老样子
The usual.
犯罪打击得如何
How's crime fighting?
老样子
The usual.
你对你的职位还满意吗
You good with your situation?
我知道你说这阵子可能过得有点无聊
I know you said you might've been feeling bored a while back.
我可不是这么说的
That's not exactly what I said.
你是说 你不能肯定自己是否还在成长
You said, uh, you weren't sure if you were still growing.
为什么说这个
What's this about?
我和美国通用公♥司♥的首席法律顾问聊过了
I was talking to the head counsel of G.E.,
他们在招HR的老大
and they're looking for a new head of H.R.
如果你有兴趣 我可以去打个招呼
I can put in the word if you want it.
是不是...
Is there s...
有什么原因 导致我不能继续现在的工作
is there some reason I can't keep doing my job?
没有 你这话什么意思
No. What do you mean?
我听别人说有职位空缺 所以来告诉你
I heard about a position, so I presented it.
工作的时候在董事会里操控别人
Don't you get enough of moving the pieces
还不够吗
around the board at work?
好吧 这个工作机会你不想听 那就算了
Okay. You don't want to hear about opportunities, fine.
你准备起诉阿克斯公♥司♥里的谁吗
Are you prosecuting somebody at Axe?
怎么了 查克
What's going on, Chuck?
第一个问题 答案是没有
First off, no.
第二个 你知道我们不能讨论
And second, you know that we don't discuss that.
所以赶紧把你那破工作辞了
So quit your fucking job.
凯文 带你妹妹上楼
Hey, Kev, will you take your sister upstairs
把洗澡水打开
and, uh, start the bath?
我一会就上去 好吗
I'll be up in a minute, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
放松点儿
Take it easy, okay?
我他妈的是美国联邦检察官 温蒂
I'm the goddamn U.S. Attorney, Wendy.
所以呢 我们结婚之前我就在那上班了
So? I've been working there since before we were married
比你当职还早得多x7f
and long before you were in office.
并不是说我们那会儿
Look, not that we're there,
不过我们确实一直有讨论 没准哪天
but we did always discuss that the day might come
就会发生冲突
when there was a conflict.
那是在我收入是你八倍之前讨论的
That was before I was making eight times what you make.
也在你让老查克开始玩这招之前
And before you started making Chuck Sr. plays like this.
别扯上他 好么
Leave him out of it. Okay?
还有谁挣的钱多 真的吗
And who makes more money? Really?
我们就这么教孩子们吗
Is this, uh, what we're teaching the kids?
那我们是要教孩子
Oh, are we teaching them that Daddy's job
爸爸的工作总是比妈妈的工作重要
is always more important that Mommy's?
我为公众利益而工作
I work for the public good.
不 你为查克·罗兹的利益而工作
No, you work for the good of Chuck Rhoades.
只是也许某些时候这两个目的交叉了
Maybe sometimes they intersect.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你能收起你心理专家这套吗
Would you turn off your fucking shrink switch?
我们都冷静点
Let's take this down a notch.
好
Yeah.
我不知道这是刮哪门子的风
I just... I don't know where all this is coming from,
你也知道我讨厌别人对我指手画脚
and you know I don't like to be manipulated.
我没有对你指手画脚
I'm not manipulating.
并不是说你真这么做了
Not that that's what you were doing,
只是我就是这么觉得的
but that's what I felt like.
还有你的工作当然很重要
And of course your job's important.
你是位超级英雄
You're a superhero.
而且我为你深感自豪
And I'm super proud of you.
但是我的工作对我来说也很重要
But my thing matters to me, too.
当然
Of course.
你工作那么出色
You're killing it.
小心 艾蒙
Watch it, there, Elmo!
不 趴下 乖狗狗
No! Get down, boy!
悠着点 大家伙
Easy, big guy.
别管它 别管它
Ah, let him be. Hey, let him be.
别管它 没事 让它随便跑吧
Let him be. It's okay. Let him go free.
这狗就跟上了发条似的
He's a live wire, that one.
没错 它把定做的沙发都咬坏了
Ooh, yeah. He chewed up a custom sofa.
我们必须让它冷静下来
We've got to calm him down.
把它送去宠物训练学校
Send him to obedience school.
把它送给兽医好好修理一番
He's going to the vet to get fixed.
各位 请享用
Enjoy, guys.
孩子们 我们该向瑞恩主厨说什么
All right, boys. What do we say to Chef Ryan?
谢谢
Thank you!
孩子们 孩子们 看 看看这个
Boys, boys, look. Look. Look at this.
看 它在标记它的领地
Look, look. He's marking his territory.
它在家具上撒尿
He's peeing on the furniture.
对 对 但它是在告诉瑞恩谁是头
Yeah. Yeah, but he's showing Ryan who's boss.
所以两个男人抢夺地盘时
That's why it's called a pissing contest
会比赛尿尿
when two men try and stake out their turf.
我也不喜欢男人那样做
I don't love it when men do that, either.
艾蒙 现在就出去
Elmo, outside now!
别这样 可怜的家伙
Come on. Poor guy.
迪恩 第七任总统是谁
Dean, seventh president.
提示 门罗后两任
Hint... two after Monroe.
杰克逊 安德鲁·杰克逊
Jackson. Andrew Jackson.
戈弟 他是哪的人
Gordie, where was he from?
我们聊聊洋基队吧
Let's talk Yankees.
因为你不知道 别想转移话题
'Cause you don't know. Don't switch the subject.
我知道
I do know.
那你说啊
Prove it.
西雅图
Seattle?
那时还没有西雅图呢 笨蛋
There was no Seattle back then, idiot.
我打赌我再猜一个就能猜中
I bet I'll get it on the next guess.
-我赌你猜不着 -赌多大
- Bet you don't. - How much?
十个俯卧撑
10 push-ups.
成交
Deal.
卡罗莱纳州的边境地区
Border areas near the Carolinas.
你不能每次都上当 迪恩
You can't fall for that every time, Dean.
他了解你 给你下套了
See, he knows his customer, and he sets you up.
他是愿意扮猪吃老虎
He's willing to look foolish short-term to win long-term.
你得记住这点
You got to remember that.
戈弟 别老耍你哥哥
And, Gordie, don't sucker your brother.
好了 来吧 输了做俯卧撑吧
All right, come on. Pay your bet.
我们可不赖账啊
We don't welsh.
让我们瞧瞧你的本事
See what you got.
一 二
One. Two.
低点
Lower.
三
Three.
先生 十分钟后进行宽大处理会议
Sir? The leniency conference starts in 10 minutes.
下午好
Afternoon.
谢谢你愿意见我们
Thank you for agreeing to see us.
你在这做什么 爸
What the fuck are you doing here, Dad?
想让我被取消资格吗
Trying to get me disbarred?
天啊 你比你妈还小题大做
Christ. You're more dramatic than your mother.
我们没有违反任何规定
We are not breaking any rules or regulations.
罗兹先生是无偿出席的
Mr. Rhoades is not being compensated to appear here.
我知道他很小心
I know how careful he is...
也理解你带他来的理由
and why you brought him.
但相信我 已经适得其反了
But believe me, it's already backfired.
先听我们说完
Hear us out.
斯基普知道他做错了
Skip knows that he did wrong.
他都已经被定罪了 当然了
Now that he's been, uh, convicted, sure.
但他本有机会主动认罪的...
But when he had a chance to plead out...
那是过去的事
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表