剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Soon as you net one major allocator, he'll be in.
他本应是那个能让其他人
He was supposed to be the major allocator
放心的主要分配者
that would make the others comfortable.
我们只需要一张多米诺骨牌
We just need one domino.
是 格林威治警局
Yeah. Greenwich PD.
谢谢你把东西带来 罗宾
Thank you for bringing that in, Robin.
不客气 长官
My pleasure, sir.
过去几个月的值勤表
Duty rosters for the last several months,
还有放假时间和无线电通话记录
along with vacations times and radio call log.
如果你的传票符合程序
If your subpoenas are in order,
不介意告诉我你在找什么吧
would you mind telling me what you're looking for?
是的
Yes.
是的 我介意告诉你
Yes, I mind telling you.
你如此自信可以重新回到
So you are that confident you can get back
你曾经的数额
to the numbers you were at.
毫无疑问 我整个星期都排满了会
No doubt. I have meetings lined up all week.
很好
Terrific.
-斯塔里加入了吗 -还没
- Is Staley aboard yet? - Not yet.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我会很高兴成为第一个投钱的
I'd be thrilled to be first money in.
好极了
Wunderbar.
-又轻松搞定一个 -没错
- Another whiff. - Yep.
如果这么简单 你知道他们不会加入的
If it's that's easy, you know they're not coming in.
没错 只是来听故事的
Nope. Just there for the story.
阿克斯把我给扔了 巨人是如何坠落的
"Axe pitched me. How the mighty have fallen."
我们必须搞定卡特·斯塔里
We gotta close Carter Staley.
索特警官对丹泽住♥宅♥的骚扰电♥话♥
Officer Salter responded to a disturbance call
做出了反应
at the Danzig residence
但找不到追查丹泽先生的理由
but found no reason to pursue matters with Mr. Danzig.
我的委托人没有其他要说的了
My client has nothing further to say.
我们会调查那天晚上
We're going to be interviewing the rest of the shift
当值的其他警♥察♥
that was on that night.
我会跟他们说得非常清楚
I'm gonna make it very clear to them.
合作就能吃糖
Cooperation results in candy canes.
装傻只能吃苦
Obfuscation will get you coal.
现在我们来聊聊你的委托人
Now let's talk about this vacation
九月初去瓦努阿图度假的事情
your client took to Vanuatu in early September.
-为什么去 -放松
- What was the purpose -- - Recreation.
如果你想发起正式指控
If you want to lodge formal charges,
咱们就嗨起来吧 否则 你
let's rock and roll. Otherwise, you --
别担心 马上嗨到让你停不下来
Don't you worry. We're about to rock like Cameo in '86.
他们问你的每个问题
You're smashing back every one of their questions
你都狠狠砸回去
...when they fucking ask them.
简直是巅峰期的阿加西
Like Agassi in his prime.
千里之堤即将决口
The dam is gonna break soon.
网球运动员 前世界排名第一
我现在不需要老K教练的这套屁话
I don't need the Coach K bullshit right now.
曾任美国梦之队主教练
那你需要什么
Well, what do you need?
不确定 某些东西
Not sure. Something.
把这些本子扔一边
Throw those books aside.
不 把它们拿回办公室
No, take those books, go back to the office,
我们等会见
and I'll see you after.
事情就是这么简单
Here's how simple it is.
过去十五年我跑赢标普指数38.7%
I've outperformed the S&P by 38.7% over the past 15 years.
但那不是我们要讨论的问题
But that's not at issue here.
我们要讨论的是动荡
The issue is the turmoil,
针对我的基金和我的诽谤
the aspersions cast on my fund and me.
我是指911
I'm talking about 9/11,
逮捕
arrests,
我的公♥司♥是否干净
whether I run a clean shop.
我理解这些
And I understand that.
站在你们的角度
In your shoes,
我也会考虑这些因素
I'd factor it in, too.
但我也想把错失良机的真正成本算进来
But I'd also factor in the true cost of missed opportunity.
按 我想想 一年的时长算
In the span of...say, what? A year?
没人会在意这些屁事
Nobody's gonna give a shit about any of that.
可是错过的增长部分
But the growth that you will have missed out on?
会让你们痛苦不堪
That's gonna eat you from the inside.
在一年之内 我会很高兴再次拜访
In a year's time, I'd be happy to revisit.
在一年之内
In a year's time,
我就不会再接你的电♥话♥了
you're not gonna be able to get me on the phone.
等我今天走出那道门
When I walk out that door today,
要么我们是一生的朋友
we are friends for life,
要么你对我来说与死无异
or you don't exist to me ever again.
我要开始一场终生难忘的旅程了
I'm about to go on the run of a lifetime.
我会有联盟 我感觉到了
I am aligned. I feel it.
我知道你们也看得到
And I know you can see it.
我现在在这 但十秒之后
I'm here, but in ten seconds,
高铁就要开走了
the bullet train leaves.
如果你想挣钱
And if you wanna make money,
赶紧上车
climb the fuck aboard.
好
Yes!
你打给我的时候 我叫出来了
I shouted out when you called me.
真♥他♥妈♥爽 我们回来了
Holy fuck, we're back!
太好了 老大
Great, boss.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on!
难以想象如果我们走了另一条路
Can't imagine how the bonus comp sessions would've gone
分红会议会变成什么样
if it went the other way.
-欢迎回来 -很高兴见到你
- Welcome back. - Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to see you, man.
我 想马上投入这里的工作
So... wanted to hit the ground running,
但也希望你们了解我正在干的事情
but wanted you guys looped in on what I'm working
阿克斯罗德
-- Axelrod.
授权寻找违规的犯罪行为
Mandate to find extracurricular crimes.
你找到了
You found one?
贿赂警方官员
Bribery of police officials.
我认识几个格林尼治的警♥察♥
Yeah, I got a pair of, uh, Greenwich cops
他们与前段时间去瓦努阿图度假的
with links to an Axelrod PM taking a vacation
阿克斯罗德基金经理有联♥系♥
to Vanuatu a little while back.
你知道谁去那度假吗 没人
Yeah, you know who vacations there? No one.
那地方可是境外金融的天堂啊
Oh, that place is a haven for offshore banking.
等等 你认为那些警♥察♥跑去查看他们的工钱
Wait, you think these cops went to visit their payoff money?
设立账户吗
Set up their accounts?
没错 在我的攻势下他们已经愿意开口了
Yeah, I had 'em turn their heads and cough,
他们还没供出任何东西
and they didn't give anything up,
但是 一旦钱被追踪
but... once the money's been tracked,
他们就没得选了
they won't have a choice.
我会邮件告知你们我的进展
I'll e-mail you guys what I have.
-这可能真的有用 -是啊
- This could really be something. - Yeah.
-你是怎么想到这一层的 -凭直觉
- How'd you step into it? - On a hunch.
我重看了整个阿克斯资本的逮捕记录
I reviewed arrest records of all Axe Capital --
没有逮捕 我们查过
There were no arrests. We checked.
没错 所以我在格林尼治警局的报告记录里
Right. So then I looked into the suspicious activity reports
查了一下可疑交易报告
in the Greenwich PD's dispatch log.
发现一些亮红灯
Found a few that raised a red flag that hadn't gone
但是没有通过系统的信息
all the way through the system.
你的直觉真♥他♥妈♥准
That's some fucking hunch.
?《Pedestrian At Best》- Courtney Barnett?
警♥察♥ 公务员事务部
别给我亮那张卡 卡是我给你的
Don't hand me that card. I gave you that card.
劳尔
Raul.
你都走这么远了 有话直说吧
Okay, you went this far, get right to it.
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
你贿赂了几个我们内部的人
You greased some fellows in my union.
如果你非这么说
If you say I did.
就是
I do.
而且起效了
And it worked.
传闻称联邦检察官办公室知道关于
Word is the US Attorney's office knows something about
自动武器 买♥♥通警♥察♥的事
an...automatic weapon, paid off cops,
还有一个你的手下
and one of your guys.
你会当作什么都不知道 对吗
You wouldn't know anything about it, would you?
我想我梦到过一次
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表