剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
So give me what I need to arrest who I really need to arrest,
我就会尽我所能
and I will do everything I can
让克莱顿能够等到
to make sure that Clayton's around
克里斯蒂娜高中毕业
for Christina's high school graduation.
这交易听起来不错
Sounds like a good deal to me.
这里陈述了10月27日
So this states that on October 27th,
在一份关于珀萨姆的转基因瓦卡里扎因玉米
you gave William Stearn the confidential results
试验的机密结果正式发布的24小时前
of the Pepsum GMO Vaccarizine corn trial
你把它给了威廉·斯特恩
a full 24 hours before it was made public.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我需要你在上面这里签名
I need your signature up here.
我会在几周内告知你提讯的事宜
I'll be in touch in a few weeks about your arraignment.
来之前联♥系♥好律师
Uh, contact a lawyer before you come
或者我们会为你指定一位律师
or one will be appointed for you.
等一下 你说过如果我们合作的话
Wait, you said that if we cooperated,
克莱顿就不用去坐牢
that Clayton wouldn't go to jail.
我说的是 我将尽我所能地帮助你们
I said that I would do everything I could to help.
你将获得
You will be entering into
一份延缓起诉协议
a deferred prosecution agreement.
如果你早说出来 我可能就会叫律师了
I-I would've called our lawyer if you'd made that clear.
克里斯蒂娜需要我们 她需要我们俩都在这
Christina needs us. She needs both of us here.
你完全不知道我们家有多困难
You have no idea how hard this has been on our family.
我自己一个撑不下去
I can't do this all by myself.
你打垮了他们 你毁了他们
You crushed 'em. You destroyed 'em.
-想吃点什么吗 -不了 谢谢
- Well, wanna grab a bite? - Uh, no, thank you.
我有点事要做 还要去跟州长吃晚饭
I got some stuff to take care of and dinner with the governor.
-对了 因为这里是爱荷华州 -是的
- Right, because it's Iowa. - Yeah.
出品: 奥森·威尔斯
《公民凯恩》
闲人免进
巴里 等一下
Barry, hold it.
抛售的事怎么样了
How's the wind-down going?
正在进行
It's going.
在我坐上那艘船之前
I need to know everything's dumped
我要所有东西都扔掉
before I get on that boat.
明天我们就能抛完电讯股
We'll be out of telecom by tomorrow,
并且开始抛售科技股了
and we'll have already started off-loading tech.
然后我们就会整体再抛5%
Then we'll go another 5% across the board.
我要告诉你 到停止购股的第三天
By the third day of not buying,
华尔街上的人会认为你疯了
the Street is gonna think you're crazy, I might add.
我没关系 让他们想去吧
I can live with that. Let 'em think what they wanna think.
-好 我会的 -好 再见
- Yeah, I will. - Okay, bye.
再加点辣椒酱 谢谢
More hot sauce. Thanks.
朗尼
Hey, Lonnie.
迪蒙达
Oh, Dimonda. Hey.
我不知道你常来
I didn't know this was your beat.
是的 我就住在这条街前面 科博尔山
Yeah, I live right up the street. Cobble Hill.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
吃得不错 联邦检察官的风格
Fine dining, US Attorney style.
是呀 这里没什么好选择
Yeah, not really a lot of options out here.
有时间我带你去吧
I'll show you sometime.
如果你知道地方的话
Brooklyn is Paris now,
布鲁克林区现在也有巴黎的美食
if you know where to look.
但是这对你来说是片陌生的土地吧
But this is a, uh, strange land to you, right?
你从上西区来
You're from the Upper West?
上下班真♥他♥妈♥辛苦
What a shitty commute.
还是去东区分部吗
To the Eastern District, no less?
那就像从"小兵"炼成"泰坦" [电子游戏]
That's like getting traded from the Pats to the Titans.
好了 就到这吧
Okay, we're done.
不 我才开个头 你的大案子被否决了
No, just starting. So you got your big case yanked?
达维律师事务所的朋友说你上周去面试了
Friend at Davis Polk said you interviewed there last week.
在查克手下工作不开心吗
You unhappy working under Chuck?
我对联邦检察官只有深深的敬意
I have nothing but the utmost respect for the US Attorney.
我正在写一篇
I'm writing a piece on the exodus
关于数位助理检察官跳槽到私人公♥司♥的文章
of assistant US attorneys into the private sector.
现在你是我的导语部分 我在想...
Right now, you're my lede, and I was wondering...
如果你写这篇文章整我的话
If you fuck me by writing this story,
将不会再有任何助理检察官接你电♥话♥
there's not an AUSA in the world who'll take your call.
我不想把这印出来
Look, I don't wanna print it.
我正在写一篇更好的关于查克·罗兹的文章
I'm working on a better Chuck Rhoades story,
那篇里面不涉及你
one that doesn't involve you.
我就是想找人提供一下背景信息
I'm just having problems nailing down a background source.
也许你能帮帮我
Maybe you'd be willing to help me out?
怎样的文章
What kind of story?
我们坐下说
Let's take a seat.
加油 布莱恩
Come on, Bryan.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
那太残酷了
That was brutal.
是的 因为我很厉害
Yep, 'cause I'm awesome.
我应该在酒吧运动方面很差才对
I should suck at bar sports
因为我...总是在学习
because I... was always studying.
是的 但很明显你各方面都不差
Yeah, but apparently, you -- you don't suck at anything.
你还没见过我最厉害的地方呢
You haven't even seen what I'm best at yet.
给我发"阅后即焚"吧
Ohh. Snapchat me.
特里去哪了 她是...
Where's Terri? Is she, uh...
在你房♥间还是...
up at your hotel room or...
该死
Fuck.
我有点醉了
I am a little tipsy.
我也是 不会吧 真有这么明显吗
Me, too. Come on, is it -- is it really that obvious?
-嗯哼 -那没什么
- Mm. - It's -- it's casual.
我以为我们俩
I thought we were doing a good job
在这事上表现得很职业
of keeping things professional.
你确实做得很好
Oh, absolutely. You are.
可她还告诉我你活儿很好
But she also told me you were really good in bed.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Oh, hey.
-嘿 -你来了
- Hey. - There's our girl.
-你要坐会吗 -不了
- You wanna sit down? - Nah.
那我帮你点杯喝的吧
No. Can I get -- I can get you a drink.
我还是保持清醒吧
Thought I'd just...head up.
你呢
You?
我想 我也是
Yeah, I guess. Me, too. Me, also.
-好的 -晚安
- Okay. - Yes. Good night.
-拜拜 -待会见
- See ya. - Later.
你们俩晚上好好玩
Hey. Have a fantastic night, you guys.
我的外套 又落在椅子上了
My jacket. It's on the chair again.
发现各种性♥爱♥玩法
最早18:18入场
你还在啊
You're still here?
我想你俩都是干脆人 是吧
Wow. I guess neither of you are cuddlers, huh?
就是...
Just...
赶快说清楚 然后翻篇 好的
knock it out and move on. Okay.
不是我想的场面
Not what I was picturing.
我是说 我没有想 我不会乱想
I mean, I wasn't picturing any-- I don't picture things.
我根本就没想
I wasn't even thinking about it.
-我们能别 -太好了 千万别
- Okay, can we not -- - Yep. Let's definitely not.
打扰了 我能再来一杯然后结账吗
Excuse me, hi. Can I get one more and then the check?
-好的 -来两杯 谢了
- Mm-hmm. - Two, thanks.
你懂的
You got it.
怎么了
What?
我在想...
I was thinking about...
你提议的给我担♥保♥租♥房♥♥
your offer to guarantee my lease.
嗯
Mm.
不能在办公室谈私事 你知道的
Couldn't happen at the office. Regs.
还是感觉很怪 我就住原来的公♥寓♥
It feels weird, anyway. I'm keeping my old apartment.
怎么奇怪了
Why weird?
我不想觉得欠你什么
I don't wanna feel beholden to you.
我经常借朋友钱
I loan my friends money all the time.
何况这件事根本不是借钱
And this isn't even a loan that I'm offering.
只是个签名 我都忘了这回事
It's a signature. And I've forgotten it already.
只有有钱人才会忘记钱
Only people with money forget about money.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
不用急
No rush.
嘿 嘿 嘿 我来买♥♥单
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I got it.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表