剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
厉害
Nice.
帮我接通证♥监♥会♥的斯派罗
I need Spyros at the S.E.C.
-我是斯派罗 -你知道那个
- Spyros. - Do you know the story
老鼠开始像狮子一样咆哮的故事吗
about the mouse that starts roaring like a lion?
不知道
No.
那只老鼠的结局不大好
Yeah. It doesn't end well for the goddamn mouse.
当你像电影里功夫大♥师♥一样
Do the people you work with pretend they're impressed
打哑谜的时候
when you speak in riddles
你的同事们会假装特别惊叹吗
like some kung-fu instructor from the movies?
那我就直说了
Well, let me be direct.
我知道让那个记者来问阿克斯资本的是你
I know you sent that reporter in to ask about Axe Capital.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我们是一条战线的
We're on the same side.
你有你的战线 我有我的
You're on your side. I'm on mine.
但我们都能获益
Well, we can both benefit.
再说了 这做法是正确的
And besides, it's the right thing to do.
斯派罗 就算正确的做法跪下来
Spyros, you wouldn't know the right thing to do
舔你那小东西 你也不懂什么是正确的
if it kneeled down and sucked your tiny goddamn cock!
你再像这样胡作非为
You pull any shit like that again
我就让你吃尽苦头
and I will loose holy fucking hell on you!
没有良知的人原来是这么打发时间的
So, this is how a man with no conscience spends his time.
这是成年人的做法
It's how a grown-up does.
我还记得你做我教授时
You know, I remember when you were my professor,
你说律师的使命比一点点薪水更重要
you told us a lawyer's calling was beyond mere recompense.
是要为法之精神服务 不计得失
It was to serve the spirit of the law regardless of gain.
是的 没错
Yeah. It is.
直到不再如此为止
Until it's not.
什么
What?
你会懂的
You'll see.
在你倾其所有为被告辩护之后
Once you sell out and play for the defense, too.
不了 我找到了我的使命
Nah, I've found my calling.
克劳德·丹瑟 经典诉讼电影《桃色案件》中的辩护律师
好 克劳德·丹瑟
Okay, Claude Dancer.
有一天你会像我一样
One day you'll be coming to me just like this,
要找工作
asking for a job.
好消息是 等你离开那里时
The good news is this... when you get out of there,
你能轻轻松松年薪140万
you're starting at $1.4, easy.
要是诉了几件上头条的案子 170万
Nail a few headline cases... $1.7.
更好的消息是
Better news?
我就会雇你
I'll hire you.
-我不会走的 -不 你会的
- I'm staying. - No, you're not.
说到头条新闻
Hey, speaking of headlines,
那个海边别♥墅♥的事情是真的吗
is this shit we're hearing about the beach house real?
你们应该不希望看到这种事情上头条吧
'Cause that's a headline you don't want.
从什么时候开始有钱人买♥♥别♥墅♥也犯法了
Since when's a rich guy buying a house illegal?
事情的表相和真♥相♥是两码事
There's the way things look and the way things are.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
他简直就是在变着法地羞辱我们
It's like he's slapping my guy in the face with a white glove.
你很清楚接下来会发生什么
You know what happens next.
如果这件事有任何风险 我们会阻止他的
If there were any doubt, we'd tie him to his chair.
世界上有不计其数的人想搞垮他
World's full of snipers.
但是波比的生意干干净净
But Bobby runs a clean shop.
所以他付每小时八百美元的定金
So he just keeps a top defense firm
雇佣顶级辩护律师
on retainer at $800 an hour
仅仅是因为他爱律师吗
because he loves lawyers?
必须的
Must be.
我们现在一千美元一小时了
And we're $1,000 an hour.
真的没有任何问题
There's nothing there.
沃伦·巴菲特说过
Like Warren Buffett says,
任何人被警车跟踪五百英里
you put a police car on anyone's tail for 500 miles,
总会有吃罚单的时候
he's gonna get a ticket.
请进
Come in.
要尝尝吗
Bite?
不用了
Oh, God, no.
很高兴你过来了
I'm glad you came in.
我本来还打算过去找你
I was gonna come see you.
有事吗
About?
我在考虑进行一笔消费
A purchase I'm considering.
冲动消费吗
An impulse purchase?
理所当然的消费
Naturally.
一大笔钱
Sizeable?
我猜一定是你根本不怎么需要的东西
I'm guessing it's something you may not even particularly need.
人们说如果我买♥♥了 会有大♥麻♥烦
People are saying if I do, it'll unleash the hounds...
这样一来我更想买♥♥了
which makes me want it even more.
挺好的 我们刚开始的时候
That's good. Back when we started,
都要等你买♥♥到手很久之后
you wouldn't have been able to recognize the motivation
才了解购买♥♥动机
until long after you bought it.
那个时候 我还只是有钱 不是超级有钱
Well, back when we started, I was just rich, not super-rich.
作为一名亿万富翁
You know, being a billionaire...
我还从来没跟人说过这些
I never get to talk about this with anyone
因为谁在意呢
'cause who's gonna give a shit?
作为亿万富翁 当你走进一个房♥间
But being a billionaire, when you walk into a room,
感觉就像是一个女人拥有完美的胸部
it's like being a woman with a perfect set of tits.
或是超级美♥腿♥
Or great legs.
或者像你这样的眼睛
Or eyes like yours.
你非常清楚大家的眼睛盯着什么
You know exactly what everyone's looking at,
你非常清楚大家想要什么
and you know exactly what they want.
你应该知道那是什么感觉
You know what that's like.
好吧 大玩家
Okay, player.
能认识到购买♥♥力是权力的替代品
Identifying the fact that buying can be a surrogate for power
这种外在权威不是你擅长的
and that outside authority isn't something you do well,
这已经是一种进步了
this is progress.
跟我们开始的时候比 你有了很大的进步
You've come a long way since we started.
差不多吧
I guess...
想想刚开始的时候 我还跌跌撞撞
considering when we started I was staggering around
跟幸存下来的一半人一起哭哭啼啼
crying along with the half of us still breathing.
但是只是知道还不够
But knowing isn't enough.
你必须要学会控制
You've got to exercise control.
别卷入无意义的掐架
Don't get into a bitch fight over nothing.
不要买♥♥
Don't buy it.
鲁姆瑟姆能源的股票你说对了 交易没成
You nailed Lumetherm Power. Deal crumbled.
我在31.19美元的时候平仓了
I covered at $31.19.
漂亮
Nice.
你说32美元左右 但我觉得还会跌
You said $32-ish, but I saw it was going even further,
-所以我等了一下 -有胆识
- so I waited. - Whoa, living dangerously.
干得漂亮
All right. Good job.
你又帮我们赚了一千八百万美元
You just made us another $18 million.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
刚才被打岔了
We got sidetracked.
是你过来找我的
You came to me.
你是打算辞职吗
You're thinking about leaving.
我确实 有过这个想法
Uh, well, it's... crossed my mind.
是薪水的问题吗
Is this about comp?
不是
No.
当然不是 你在这方面没有亏待过我
God, no. You've... you've always made that clear.
我比当年医学院的所有同学挣得都多
I'm better paid than anyone in my med-school class
除了那个发明了人工膀胱的家伙
except the guy who invented the synthetic bladder.
我可以做空他的公♥司♥
I'll short his company,
教训他一顿 逼迫他降薪
give some speeches, chop him down to size.
与薪水无关
It's not about comp.
我只是在思考价值 我的价值
But it is about value... mine...
和成长 我是否还有上升的空间
and growth, as in whether I'm still growing.
我喜欢这个地方
I love this place,
但是我也想帮助更多的病人
but I do miss seeing more than a handful of other patients.
可能失足的青少年 遭遇危机的女性
At-risk adolescents, women in crisis.
运用一下其他方面的能力
You know, using those other muscles.
你怎么会有这念头
Where's this coming from?
我一直都有这个想法
It's been on my mind.
你对公♥司♥的价值是不可替代的
Your value to the firm is absolute.
要不是你 我刚刚差点犯下一个巨大的错误
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表