剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
You just saved me from making a huge mistake
一个毫无意义的错误
for dick-measuring purposes.
那就这样吧
So let's do this.
你想离开多久都可以
Spend as much time away from here as you want.
去外面治疗其他的病人
See other patients outside.
但是一定要回来
But stick with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-妈 我回来了 -亲爱的
- Hi, Mom. - Hello, dear.
我听说你最近非常忙
I hear you've been very busy.
是的
Yeah.
-他在书房♥里 -好的
- He's in the den. - Okay.
你之前演的是哪一出啊
What the hell was that stunt?
斯基普·沃尔卡斯卡是我的老朋友
Skip Wolkowska's an old friend.
他来找我帮忙 我不想拒绝他
He asked for help. I didn't want to refuse.
我猜到了你会有那样的反应
But I was 90% sure you'd react the way you did.
不管怎么看 你都是赚了
It's a win any way you look at it.
我怎么会赚了
How is that a win?
我很清楚斯基普的律师会宣扬这件事
I knew that Skip's lawyer would spread it,
并且新闻上也会报道
and it'd land in the news.
如果你对我都是这样的态度
And if you treat me that way,
所有人都会怕你的
they'll all fear you.
这就是你现在需要的
That's what you need right now.
华尔街的人也会觉得你很强硬的
You'll be seen as tough on Wall Street.
真是出其不意
Some audible to call.
不客气
You're welcome.
听着
Now, listen.
你在发布会上没怎么笑
You didn't smile enough during the presser.
你让他们影响到你了
You let them get to you.
你说得对
You're right.
我不喜欢关于阿克斯资本的那个问题
And I didn't like that question about Axe Capital.
-怎么提出来的 -斯派罗安排的
- What prompted that? - Spyros planted it.
证♥监♥会♥想让我对阿克斯开刀
S.E.C. wants me to move on Axe.
给一个受欢迎的人定罪太难了
It's difficult to convict a popular man.
是的 我懂
Yes, I know.
如果你决定冒风险拿他开刀
Well, if you move on him and take that risk,
就必须领这份功劳
you have to get the reward.
你可以让证♥监♥会♥去扫尾 收罚款
You can let the S.E.C. do the mopping up, collect their fines,
但是不能让他们拿了头功
but they can't be seen as leading it.
这座城市有一大群人支持阿克斯罗德
A lot of people have Axelrod's back in this city.
他帮他们赚了大钱
He's made them a lot of money.
如果你想打击老大 就得清楚线路
And you know the line if you're gonna strike against the king.
老大正在购买♥♥♥房♥♥产
The king is house shopping right now.
上等海滨房♥ 老宅子
Prime beachfront, heritage.
还没挂牌上市
Hasn't even come on market yet.
那是个错误
That's a mistake.
像这样的炫耀性购买♥♥上新闻
A conspicuous buy like that in the news?
他将从一个众人拥护的亿万富翁
He goes from a billionaire that you can pull for
沦为又一个纨绔子弟
to just another rich asshole.
如果他让大众厌恶他
If he turns the populous against him,
他就把优势让给了你
he gives his edge to you.
我传话给他 让他不要买♥♥
I passed word that, uh, he shouldn't buy it.
如果他是无辜的 他就不会买♥♥
If he's innocent, he passes,
因为他是个守规矩的玩家
because he's a disciplined player
他知道这才是他该有的行为
and he knows that's the disciplined move.
但如果他有罪 他将买♥♥下房♥子来证明
But a guilty man, he buys that house to show me
他没什么要隐瞒的
he's got nothing to hide.
聪明
Smart.
也许我可以让一个朋友参与竞价
Maybe I can have a friend make a bid,
刺♥激♥刺♥激♥他
get the competitive juices flowing.
我喜欢
I like that.
罗杰永远不嫌新房♥多
Roger could always use a new house.
我还知道丹尼·丹顿正在到处看♥房♥♥
And I know Denny Dantone is actively looking.
你们知道的 我不会把食物端进来
You guys know I only drag food into this room
除非在看超级碗
for the Super Bowl.
来吧 查尔斯 我做了馅饼
Come on, Charles. I made the pot pies.
儿子也应该陪陪我
I should have some time with my son.
我们马上来
We'll be right there.
你母亲
Your mother.
那才叫一个忠诚的女人
That's a loyal woman.
别
Don't.
我只是在说你母亲
I'm just saying that your mother
绝不会让她的工作影...
would never let her job interf...
她从没离开过厨房♥ 爸爸
She never left the kitchen, Dad.
那是你想要的妻子 不是我
That's what you wanted in a wife, not me.
然而 温蒂的行事让你为难
Still, Wendy's making things difficult for you.
她怎么还在上班
Why is she still working?
我们开始讨论这件事
We started to discuss it.
从法律上讲 目前还没有冲突
Legally, there's no conflict yet.
她会做出正确的选择
She'll do the right thing.
希望如此吧 儿子
Better hope so, son.
你妹的丹丹·马格里斯
Danny fucking Margolis.
什么风把你吹回来了
What brings you back?
我在太阳谷看到你的时候
When I saw you at Sun Valley,
你说在世纪资产待着快活得很
you said you were happy as a clam in shit at Century.
没错
Well, I am.
之前是挺好的
I was. I mean.
你知道那里的情况
You know how it is.
那儿挺不错的
Things are good there.
我喜欢杰里 但我想大家了
I like Jerry, but I miss the family.
想分更多的蛋糕
Well, you had to go it on your own
就得凭真本事
with a bigger chunk of the pie.
没错
Yeah, true.
顺便说一句 办公室不错
Place looks great, by the way.
门外的跑车是你的吗
Is that your rolling art out front?
那辆兰博基尼
The Lambo?
不是
No.
我喜欢座位底盘高
I like to sit tall in the seat.
听着 我有些想法
Look, um, I have some ideas,
我想和你分享
and I'd love to share them with you.
我很乐于听 下次来吃晚餐
I'd love to hear them. Come to the next dinner.
我们可以吃吃牛排 谈谈想法
We'll bang some steaks, talk some concepts.
好的 但我希望也许 你懂...
Yeah, okay. But I was just hoping that maybe, you know...
是的 我知道你怎么想的
No, I know what you were hoping.
大门永远为你敞开
Door's always open.
太好了 波比
Yeah. Yeah, that's cool, Bobby.
我会再来的
I-I will.
保重
Uh, take care.
哈尔 我要见你
Hall. I need to see you.
这里很舒适
This is cozy.
这里安全
It's secure.
我问了我在华盛顿的线人
I checked with my sources in Washington.
没有立案调查你
There's no case file against you,
但是丹·马格里斯被捕了
but Dan Margolis was arrested.
他被他律师保释了
He was released on his lawyer's recognizance,
暂缓提审
and his arraignment's currently on hold.
说明什么
Which tells you what?
说明他在合作
That he's cooperating.
能听清楚吗
Did you hear it okay?
你又怎么知道的
How the hell did you know?
他的眼神交流太多了
He was making too much eye contact.
几乎没眨眼
Barely blinked.
心跳得太快 像刚跑完马拉松一样
And his pulse was hammering like he was running a marathon.
你不动声色是明智的
You were smart to stay quiet.
听着 证♥监♥会♥不是什么大事
Look, the S.E.C. isn't the thing.
罚款没什么了不起
Fines are a part of life.
你需要小心的是司法部
The attack you have to worry about is the U.S. Attorney's.
现在 你需要这么做
Now, here's what you're gonna do.
首先 日报的那位记者
One... that reporter from The Journal,
问到你的那位 得把他摆平
the one that was asking about you, he needs to be handled.
我可以自己来 但之后他就出局了
I would do it myself, but then he's out of the game.
没什么用了
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表