剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
但没那么有胆
but not that big.
好吧 也许我不买♥♥了
Yeah, right. I'll probably pass.
不过你知道吗 那房♥子真的很棒
It's so nice, though, you know.
让你感觉与海天融为一体
Feels like you're part of the beach and ocean.
那里的空气
And all that air out there...
妈的 你知道的
shit, you know about it.
你♥爸♥爸在那也有栋房♥子
Your daddy's got a little place out there.
你要是求他 他一定会分你个房♥间
He must let you use a bedroom some weekends
让你周末小住
if you say please.
滚
Walk away.
我是该走了
I should.
不过如果不说一句"去他妈的"
But then again, what's the point of having "Fuck you" money
攒一笔"去他妈的资金"又有什么用呢
if you never say "Fuck you"?
你是个聪明人
You're a smart man.
你知道如果我起诉
So you know when I bring an action,
不是代表县或者州
not some county or even state,
而是代表整个美国
it's the United States versus.
别给我起诉的理由
Don't give me a reason.
我知道起诉的是谁
Oh, I know who brings an action.
我也知道你自负于你完美的记录
And I know what you feel about your perfect record, too.
哪怕有一次失败你都受不了
You can't afford a mark in the loss column.
棒球里有一种说法
There's a saying in baseball.
俱乐部解雇经理
Towns fire managers.
球队所有者只负责提供负面消息
Owners just give them the bad news.
你是唯一手握他们想要那笔大钱的人
You're the only one running the big money they cheer for.
不过那是因为你在"9·11"事件中
But that's because you worked that 9/11 shit
赚了这栋房♥子这么多的钱
for all it's worth.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck yourself.
我从未发过一篇新闻稿
I have never sent out a single press release,
从未接受过一次采访
given one interview.
那天我失去了所有的朋友
I lost every one of my friends that day.
那之后你倒是交了些新朋友
And you've managed to make some new ones since.
但如我所言 他们现在也许很高兴
But like I said, they may be cheering now,
不过相信我 他们马上也要完了
but believe me, they are dying to boo.
现在 从另一边
And now from the other side,
有请左右牛熊大势的掌门人
the man whose job is to ride herd over the bulls and bears,
查克·罗兹
Chuck Rhoades.
瓦格斯
喂
Yeah.
丹尼·丹顿给诺顿那房♥子出价
Denny Dantone's coming in with an offer
六千二百万美元
on the Norton house... $62 million.
听说打算一周之内付完款
Prepared to close in less than a week, I hear.
他是怎么去看♥房♥♥的
How the fuck did he see it?
他没有 他知道那栋房♥子
He didn't. He knew the house.
在里面参加过派对
Been to parties there.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
艾蒙怎么了
What the hell's wrong with Elmo?
他去兽医那儿做行为矫正了 记得吗
He went to the vet to get fixed, remember?
那栋房♥子 我要了
The house, I want it.
我们要三思 人们会说...
Okay, let's take a beat. People are gonna say that...
他们也许会说闲话
They might.
带六千三百万现金
Offer $63 million cash.
要么成交要么逾期不候
Take it or leave it on the call.
先走转账
Wire goes out first thing.
喂
Yeah.
麦克·迪蒙达来自《日报》
Mike Dimonda from The Journal.
抱歉吵醒你了
Sorry to wake you.
我起来了
I was up.
我来问问情况
I'm calling for comment.
关于什么
On?
你父亲的朋友斯基普·沃尔卡斯卡自杀了
Skip Wolkowska, your father's friend, committed suicide.
无可奉告
No comment.
一大早就累死
Rough morning.
但这样的提醒是有益的
But a reminder like this is useful.
我们的所作所为都有后果
What we do has consequences,
意料之中 或是意料之外
intended and, uh... unintended.
我们所做的决定 我们提出的诉讼
The decisions we make, the actions we bring,
是有分量的
have weight.
今天这个将由我背负
I'll have to carry this one.
所以
So...
我会对一个毒贩宽容吗
would I have given a break to some drug dealer?
不会
No.
那我为什么要对一个商人宽容
So, why would I give one to a businessman?
这一切都不该改变你们的使命
None of this should change your mission.
每天来上班 对你起诉的案子
Come to work every day and be just and strong
公正而坚决 不要动摇
in the actions you bring, and don't waver.
好了 回去干活吧
All right, that's it. Back to work.
也许会让你心情好点
This'll cheer you up.
《纽约邮报》头条
Front fucking age of the Post.
纽约邮报 沙滩流浪汉 我们能分一杯羹吗 阿克斯罗德靠对冲基金利润买♥♥下汉普顿豪♥宅♥
似乎他在跟你叫板
It's like he's daring you.
抓住你了
Gotcha!
喜欢吗
You like it?
爱死了
I love it.
哈尔 发现什么了
Hall. What do you got?
他们有所动作
There's movement.
似乎他们要对你立案
It's likely they've opened a case file on you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
他们会紧盯着你的
They could be coming after you.
去他妈的
Fuck 'em.
你还没睡
You waited up.
孩子们已经睡着了
I made sure the kids were asleep.
我想看看你
I wanted to see you.
我也是
Me too.
好疼
That hurts.
当然了
I'll bet it does.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表