剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
or vice versa.
两种方案都有多种选择
I have a packet of all those options for you.
时间也能按计划进行吗
And the timing can work as we've planned?
可以 这几所学校已经习惯了
Yes. These particular schools are used to
商务人家的孩子们
business people's children
因为各种原因转来转走
coming and going for a variety of reasons.
你会用真名为他们登记入学吗
Will you be enrolling them under their real names?
什么
What?
有的人不用 名声问题
Some don't. The stigma.
他们希望孩子们能干干净净地开始新人生
They want their kids to have a clean run at their new lives.
我们可以给你们提供全新的护照
We can provide fresh passports for all of you.
不
No.
我们用真名
Yes, their real names.
请容我问问
If I may,
我知道也许有天我会帮你的丈夫做这些
I knew I might be doing this for your husband one day,
但你们不必跟着他选择这些
but his choices aren't always yours.
你和孩子们
You and the children,
你们不需要躲起来
you don't have to go.
你确定你想要经历这些吗
But are you sure you wanna go through with this?
因为你清楚你是不可能回来的
Because you know you can't come back.
我们会一起走
We're all going together.
来谈谈怎么去吧
Let's talk about travel.
好的
Yes.
?《Lawyers Guns And Money》 -- Warren Zevon?
-你好 -你好
- Oh, hey. -Hey.
我每周起码要想两次这汉堡
I've been thinking about this burger at least twice a week.
放逐后又回归
Exiled and then returned.
下地狱后又被拯救
Damned and saved.
我只是在说我想念这汉堡 布莱恩
I'm just saying I miss the burger, Bryan.
我在乎的是你没说的
It's what you're not saying that has my attention.
你搞什么
What the fuck?
哥们
Dude.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我有点...
Uh, I'm kind of...
老实说 糟透了
fucked up, honestly.
说得通
That makes sense.
真正说得通的是 你不是偶然发现
Here's what makes sense. You didn't...stumble upon
丹泽和阿克斯罗德的事的
this Danzig-Axelrod thing.
是有人告诉你的
Someone fed it to you.
我发展线人 有个人给了情报 没错
I've developed sources. One came through. Yes.
有线人正好在你回归的那一刻
One just happened to come through
给了你情报吗
the minute you walk back in the door?
在正好能让查克
At exactly the right time for you
和小组其他人抽身而出的时刻
to pull that out for Chuck and the rest of the squad, huh?
听着
Look...
我理解你的感受
I understand how you're feeling
你毕竟付出了这么多
with everything you've put into this.
但我们可以一起合作
But we can work together.
一起享受胜利
We can share the win.
这线索就是查克告诉你的
Chuck's the one who gave it to you.
他想办法得到了 他在利用你谋取私利
He got it somehow, and he's using you as his shill.
好了 你自己好好想想
All right, check yourself, right now,
别再拿街头毒贩子
before you come at me with some bullshit
都不会信的废话来忽悠我
that wouldn't work on a street corner drug dealer.
你会不经意间就伤害到自己
You are gonna get hurt here in ways you can't see,
而我在试图阻止这一切
and I'm trying to stop it from happening,
这是为了我们所有人 但你要和我说实话
for all of our sakes, but you gotta give me the real.
谢谢你的好意 但我还是算了
Beneficent as hell, but I'll pass.
我知道你是摸爬滚打才到了今天的位置
Look, I know you bootstrapped your way to where you are.
但请你看着我的双眼
But I want you to take one look into my eyes
告诉我你以为我就活得很轻松吗
and tell me if you really think that I had it any easier.
如果你对查克有什么不满 那就去找他
If you have an issue with Chuck, take it up with him.
不然的话 别亵渎我的诚信
Otherwise, don't piss on my integrity.
抱歉 我要继续吃汉堡了
Excuse me. I'm gonna go back to eating my burger.
如今要突破欧洲防空识别区
Breaching a country's Air Defense Identification Zone
非常困难
in Europe today, very tough.
对机上的每个人都很危险
Dangerous for everyone involved.
所以我会付你双倍的钱
Which is why I'll pay you double.
拜托 各位 要么我们成交
Come on, guys, are we solving this,
要么我就去找其他能做的人
or am I gonna find someone else who can?
好的
All right, then.
你好 孩子们呢
Hi. Where are the kids?
我把他们送到南茜家 好让我们做这事
I sent them to Nancy's so we could do this.
"这事"
"This"?
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
不论我做了什么 都是为了我们
Everything I've done, no matter what, is for us.
我不相信 不再相信了
I don't believe that, not anymore.
在你偷偷打开我的电脑
Not after you broke into my computer,
打开我的文件 看了我的谈话笔记之后
opened my files, and read my session notes.
你偷走了所需要的证据
You stole the evidence you needed.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我们都有很多选择
We all have choices.
对
That's right.
没错 我还是会这么做
That's right, and I'd do it again.
因为就算你没看出
Because even if you can't put together
他对我们做了什么 我看出了
what he's done to us, I can.
这就给了你偷♥窥♥我电脑的权力
And that gives you the right to break into my computer?
如果你给了某人你的密♥码♥ 这还算是
If you give someone your password, is it really
-偷♥窥♥吗 -这就是
- ...breaking in? - Yes, it is.
别再跟我扯律师那套
Do not come at me with another word of lawyer bullshit.
你可以轻易地为自己辩解
You can talk yourself into any kind of justification.
当然 是
Sure. Yeah.
但是你知道 这比不上你和你的
But, you know, it's no worse than you and your,
"我和我的病人在一起"那套
"I'm there for my patients" bullshit,
因为你的这些病人都是罪犯
because these patients that you see are criminals.
这就是关键
That's the point.
我一直以来需要的证据就在那电脑里
And all the proof I could ever need is in that computer.
就在我自己家
In my own house.
我对法律就知道这么多
I know this much about the law --
你不能使用你在那里所找到的
You can't use what you found there.
它是保密的而且是无效的
It's privileged and inadmissible.
如果你用了而且被发现了
And if you do and you're caught,
我不会在证人席上说谎
I won't lie on the witness stand.
别担心 妻子是不能被迫指证
Don't worry. A wife can't be compelled to testify
她的丈夫的
against her husband.
我可不是被迫的 我会自愿
Oh, I won't have to be compelled. I will volunteer.
天哪 你现在还真成了他们一员了啊
Jesus Christ, you really are one of them now, aren't you?
该死
Holy shit.
你真的要跟我在这上面过不去吗
Are you really turning this on me?
你背叛了我的信任
You betrayed my trust.
在你整晚呆在外面之后
After you were out all night.
别跟我扯什么
And don't give me this crap
这都是工作上的事
about how it was all business either,
因为我在外面看到了你俩
because I saw the two of you out there.
像后座操完后的年轻人一样谈笑风生
Cozy as a couple of teenagers
一起抽一支烟
sharing a cigarette after a backseat fuck.
你还监视我吗
Wow. You spied on me, too?
不 我不是去监视你的
No. I wasn't there to spy.
我是要去找你聊
Uh, it was to talk to you.
因为我很绝望 温蒂
'Cause I'm desperate, Wendy.
我不是因为这个案子去那
I wasn't up there because of the case.
是个人原因
It was personal.
这个人 这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
This man, this motherfucker,
正在破坏我们的生活
is destroying our lives.
他疏远了我们
He's driving us apart,
而且他是成心这么干的
and he's doing it deliberately.
不
No.
你才是 他只是外部因素
You are. He is an outside factor.
问题出在这里
This problem is here.
你有无数次机会可以离开
You could've walked away from this a million times.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表