剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Anyway, as I said, then...
他就把支票撕了
he tore up the check.
我们明晚要跟吉尔伯特一家人吃饭
We have the Gilberts tomorrow night.
他们只能订到7点半的位子 所以
They could only get a table at 7:30, so...
你记得准时到场
make sure you can get there in time.
不能改天吗
No chance of a reschedule?
已经改过一次
This is the reschedule...
又一次了
of a reschedule.
怎么了
What?
我只是
It's just I'm...
我只是有点受不了
I'm just a little bit creeped out
他们俩那么亲密
by how close those two are.
他们结婚了 难道不应该亲密一点吗
They're married. Shouldn't they be close?
也不用那么亲密吧
Not that close.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
太好喝了 瑞恩
Mmm. That's great, Ryan.
我的早餐难吃死了
My breakfast kind of sucks.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
我吃够了芝士煎蛋
I'm sick of cheese omelettes.
芝士有点黏
The cheese is kind of sticky.
没问题 大个子 你想吃什么
No sweat, big guy. What can I make you?
不用了 煎蛋非常好
Nothing. The omelettes are great,
而你们俩都要给我吃完
and both of you are finishing them.
可这些太差劲了 而且我们几乎每天都吃
But these are lame, and we have them, like, almost every day.
而且爸爸从不逼我们吃完
And dad never makes us finish our plates.
首先 向瑞恩主厨道歉
First, apologize to Chef Ryan.
对不起
Sorry.
然后 我们走
And now let's go.
-去哪里 -上车 现在
- Where? - Get in the car. Now.
为什么水是棕色的
Why is the water brown?
没有为什么 下去
It just is. Now get in.
太冷了
It's cold!
我想走
I wanna leave.
别抱怨了 不然我就把你们扔进去
Stop whining, or I'll throw you in.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
你们在拾蛤蜊
You're clamming.
小时候 我和卢阿姨还有你们的舅舅们
When I was a kid, me and Aunt Lu and all your uncles,
我们都要跟外婆来这里
we had to come out here with Grandma
为周末的晚餐拾50个蛤蜊 不然就没饭吃
and collect 50 clams for Sunday dinner or we didn't eat.
这教会了我们劳动
And that taught us something about work,
教会我们如何养活自己
about earning our own living.
我们要做什么
What do we do?
你用脚在下面找蛤
You feel with your feet on the bottom for littlenecks.
就像这样
Like this.
这样摇摆
You shimmy.
你想让我们弄到多少个
So how many do you want us to get?
你吃你抓到的
Well, you eat what you catch,
所以在退潮前尽量抓多点
so you get as many as you can before the tide goes out.
那是多久
When's that?
大概四小时
About four hours from now.
你知道我开这么久车来韦斯特波特
You know I didn't drive all the way up here to Westport
不是来表扬你的
to give out "Attaboys".
干得漂亮 做得好
Had to bring the kick-ass. With love.
我听到传言
Rumblings got to me.
我讨厌操蛋的传言
I hate motherfucking rumblings
因为它们中藏有真♥相♥
because truth is always underneath 'em.
你揍了个人还把他揍晕了
You hit some guy and knocked him out.
是揍扒了 没晕
Down. Not out.
区别真大
A fine distinction.
谢了 瓦格斯
Thanks, Wags.
我在美元大亨被捕后依旧坚持
I hung in after Dollar Bill got arrested,
要说有人明白 你不会让一个蠹虫污染
because if anyone knows you can't let one miscreant
一片地方 那就是一个前任警♥察♥
tattoo a whole place, it's an ex-cop.
但如果大家觉得你感到压力
But if people think you're feeling the pressure,
行为冲动打人 看在什么份上
acting out, hitting folks, for fuck's sake,
他们都会离开
they will run for the exits.
银行会觉得对你投资不可靠
Banks'll even look at you as a shaky investment.
信用会开始下降
Credit'll start drying up.
我不会让那发生
I won't let that happen.
说这话应该在打那拳之前
The time to not let that happen was before you threw the punch.
从你这撤资是我最不愿做的事
Last thing I want to do is pull my money,
但是我会的
but I will.
如果你被定罪 即使是轻罪
If you take a conviction, even for a misdemeanor,
我们就会离开
we are gone.
搞定这个麻烦
Settle your trouble.
让他签一份保密协定
Get a non-disclosure form signed.
我懂 谢谢你亲自来
I know. Thanks for coming in person.
迪蒙达说他批好了文章准备发表了
Dimonda said he vetted the story and it's ready to run,
不管有没有评论
with or without comment.
在他发表前安排我跟他见面
Get me a meeting with him before he posts it.
阿里·斯派罗 活生生地在我面前
Ari Spyros, live and in person.
需要什么特殊饮品
Any special beverage requests?
今天不用了 查克
No, not today, Chuck.
我只是期待跟团队见面
I'm just looking forward to seeing the team.
你会的 好吧
Oh, you'll see, all right.
我认为你会觉得这事很有趣
I think you're gonna find this pretty interesting.
就在里面
Right in there.
玛蒂娜·斯洛维斯
Martina Slovis.
我警告过你 如果你跟我作对
I warned you, if you fucked with me...
天哪
Holy hell.
你有没想过
Did you ever wonder
我们为什么不再是好基友 斯派罗
why we weren't pals anymore, Spyros?
我们在法学院是同一个学习小组
I mean, we were in study groups together at law school.
律师联盟垒球队
Lawyers league softball team.
我以为只是部门间的竞争
I thought it was just an inter-agency rivalry.
回头想想
Mm. Think back.
在你为证交会工作 我在这里之前
It's before you were at SEC and I was here.
2005年夏天
Summer of 2005,
在莫兰的威利格·法利社交会
the Willigut Farley mixer at Moran's.
我在吧台看到她 玛蒂娜·斯洛维斯
I saw her at the bar, Martina Slovis.
她是公♥司♥的暑期助理
She was a summer associate in corporate work.
我指出你 说我跟你一起来
I pointed you out, said that I'd come in with you,
她惊呆了
and she went white.
完全呆了
Absolutely white.
她就说了这几个字
And she just said the words,
阿里·斯派罗强♥奸♥了我
"Ari Spyros raped me."
你 你相信她
And you -- you believed her?
我们是六年的朋友了
We've been friends for six years.
我并不十分确定
I wasn't totally convinced,
直到我在桌边遇到你
until I found you at the table later.
我说
And I said,
猜猜我刚才在吧台见到谁
Guess who I just ran into at the bar?
玛蒂娜·斯洛维斯
Martina Slovis.
你记得你说了什么
You remember what you said?
我♥操♥了那小东西 她说了啥
"I fucked that little piece. What'd she say?"
那时我就知道了
That's when I knew.
你不能
You can't --
行了 别 够了
Okay, don't. That's enough.
变♥态♥
Sick.
这不过是各执一辞
It would be he said, she said.
时效也已经过了
The statutes have run.
我们都知道这是什么
We both know what it was.
你毁了那女人生命中美好的一部分
You destroyed a good part of that woman's life.
而她会跟我合作毁了你美好的一切
And she will work with me to destroy all of yours
要是你不给我老实点
if you don't fall the fuck back into line!
从现在开始 我告诉你在这里的位置
From here on in, I tell you your position in this,
前提是你还有一席之地
if you have one at all.
所以呢
So?
她说她接到电♥话♥很惊喜
Well, she said she was surprised to get the call
考虑到她几年前才回去
considering she just went back
拿到学位
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表