剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
他们俩真的很好
Both of them, really great.
你处于一个很复杂的位置
You're in a...complicated position.
是的
Yeah.
无法告诉你这件事
It was...hard on Donnie,
对唐尼来说很难
not being able to tell you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说他的隐私
I just mean his privacy, you know.
对他而言意义重大
It meant a lot to him.
其他人知道吗
Did other people know?
我把大卡车开来了
I've got a big truck outside.
-你需要我离开吗 -如果你不介意的话
- Oh, do you need me to move? - If you wouldn't mind.
你能接管神秘圣诞老人这项活动真的太好了
It's so good of you to take over the Secret Santa thing.
是呀 我们关系很亲近
Yeah. We were pretty close.
在困难的时候更是如此
And closer in troubled times.
那是友情的检验
That's the true test of friendship.
是的
Yes, it is.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在跟沃尔特问好
I'm saying hi to Walter,
看看他需不需要什么
seeing if he needed anything.
他很好
He's taken care of.
我知道 我想在这种时候
I see. Well, I figure, at a time like this,
越多帮忙越好
the more the merrier.
在这种时候 家人会团结起来
At a time like this, a family pulls together.
阿克斯资本就是这样 一个家庭
That's what Axe Capital is -- a family.
我也是其中一员
One I'm part of, too.
当然
Of course you are.
我们没事
We're fine.
谢谢你的砂锅
Thanks for the casserole.
要一起喝吗
Want company?
不用了 我情绪不太好
No. I'd be no good.
好吧
All right.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Sure.
你跟唐尼很亲近
You and Donnie were close,
尤其是过去几个月
especially these last few months.
你觉得我们上次谈话是什么时候了
How long you figure it's been since we've had a session?
我们一直都有聊天
We talk all the time.
不 是真正的谈话
No, a real session.
三年半了
Three and a half years.
你会来看我吗
Will you come see me?
今年的圣诞节早到了吗
Christmas coming a little early this year?
这是唐尼的神秘圣诞老人活动
This is Donnie's Secret Santa project.
我接手了
I took it on.
-我们是精灵 -精灵奴隶
- We're elves. - Slave elves.
戈弟
Gordie.
很大的工程量呀孩子们 需要帮忙吗
Pretty big job here, boys. You want some help?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我会把公♥司♥几个实习生叫来
I'll get a half a dozen interns from the office.
他们很快就能搞定这些
They'll knock this off in no time.
他们是常青藤学校出来的
They're Ivy Leaguers.
-太好了 -你过来一下
- Yes. - Conference.
你们俩继续包
You two keep wrapping.
记住 其他房♥间还有礼物
Remember, there are more presents in the other room.
这就是我们聊过的
This is one of those teachable moments
教育机会
that we talked about.
就是要我们作为一个家庭
The idea is that we do something with our own hands
用自己的双手给不幸的人帮忙
to benefit the less fortunate, as a family.
这是我的教育机会还是孩子们的
Is this a teachable moment for me or for the kids?
好吧 我去包
All right, I'll wrap.
还有 波比
And, Bobby...
我今天在沃尔特家遇到温蒂了
I ran into Wendy at Walter's today.
然后呢
And?
她在向沃尔特探寻信息
She was probing Walter for information.
是吗
Is that right?
这让我怀疑她继续留下来的价值
It made me wonder about her continuing value.
我们很脆弱 他们也是
We're vulnerable, and so are they.
我相信她
I trust her.
谢谢
Thank you.
-尊敬的法官 -顾问
- Your Honor. - Counselor.
其实你不用来
You didn't have to come.
我当然要来
Oh, of course I did.
不然就不合适了
Wouldn't be seemly otherwise.
你知道我喜欢这蛋糕什么吗
Boy, you know what I love about this cake?
-什么 -酸奶油
- What? - Sour cream.
就像我奶奶以前做的那样
It's just like my grandmother used to make.
有一点...强烈
Gives it a little...tang.
-是的 -是的
- Yes, it does. - Yeah.
你哪儿哪儿都喜欢强烈一点 不是吗威特
You like a little tang every so often, don't you, Whit?
-当然 查克 -是呀
- Sure, Chuck. - Yeah.
这群人真是很好
It's a really nice crowd.
我想我要说两句
I think I'll say a few words.
不 不必了
No, that won't be necessary.
我想说两句
I love to speak.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen?
女士们先生们 我能说两句话吗
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention for a moment?
谢谢
Thank you.
正义
Justice.
在真♥相♥处扎根 用坚韧来灌溉
Rooted in truth, watered by tenacity,
于睿智里开花
and flowering in wisdom.
也许是人性唯一最美妙的表现了
May be the single most beautiful expression of humanity.
对于一个为了他的追求贡献一生的人来说
For a man to dedicate his life in its pursuit
这是高尚的
rings of a certain nobility.
而今天我们来到这里见证
And this day we gather to acknowledge that nobility
尊敬的威特·威尔科克斯大人的高尚
in the Honorable Whit Wilcox.
正义的忠诚仆人
Devoted servant of justice.
是其中最为勤勉的卫士
and one of its most industrious sentinels.
恭喜您 威尔科克斯法官
Congratulations, Judge Wilcox.
感谢您的高尚付出
And thank you for your noble service.
因为他是个大好人 因为他是个大好人
For... He's a jolly good fellow.For he's a jolly good fellow
因为他是个大好人 没人能...
For he's a jolly good fellow. Which nobody can...
你好 法官
Hello, Judge.
你要进监狱了
You're going to jail.
没准还是你辖区内的监狱
You may even own it.
你♥他♥妈♥的骗子
You're a fucking liar.
我说南区不起诉
I said the Southern District wouldn't prosecute.
但我说话不代表东区
I can't speak for Eastern.
你跟我们走
You'll be coming with us.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话都可能用作对你的
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂公♥证♥
in a court of law.
到我们割肉出来的时候
Twenty-eight percent of our goddamn fund
该死的基金已经
by the time we dug ourselves
缩水了28%
...out of the position.
到底有没有真的考虑过收♥购♥
Was there ever even a real takeover being considered?
管他呢 都结束了
Who cares? It's over.
我们怎么跟投资者解释
How are we gonna explain this to our investors?
地方不错
Nice space.
装♥修♥很前卫
Edgy.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I take a seat?
以后 你们也许得考虑
Going forward, you might want to consider
更仔细地核查消息
vetting your information a little better.
受教了
Lesson learned.
我可以很开心地
I could take pleasure
坐视你们三人慢慢被榨干
in watching you three circle the drain,
但我这人是实用主义派
but I am a practical man.
并且 我一早就雇佣并且培训了你们
And there was a reason that I hired and trained all of you
是有原因的
in the first place.
所以 我打算这样
So...here's what I'm prepared to do.
我会给电离层基金
I will seed Ionosphere --
顺便说下 这名字多傻
stupid fucking name, by the way --
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表