剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第一季 第三集
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions
我们把他逮了个正着
We have him dead to rights,
他很快就会认罪
so he'll fold quick.
然后我们就回到正题 阿克斯罗德
And then we get back to what we were really doing...Axelrod.
如果你决定冒风险拿他开刀
Well, if you move on him and take that risk,
就必须领这份功劳
you have to get the reward.
我知道了 爸爸
I said I know, Dad.
珀萨姆制药出现可疑交易模式
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals.
皮特·德克尔 贵格山脊金融
Peter Decker, Quaker Ridge Financial.
世纪资产 老橡树投资 贵格山脊金融
我们从德克尔下手
We start with Decker since
相比阿克斯支持的其他人
he had the longest tenure at Axe Capital
他在阿克斯资本的工作时间是最长的
of anyone who left with Axe's backing.
同时他也对阿克斯十分忠诚 更难击破
It also makes him very loyal to Axe, much harder to crack.
让联调局的特里·麦丘也来查
Get Terri McCue over at FBI up on this, too.
你知道克洛斯公♥司♥吗
Do you know Cross-Co.?
中等规模企业 和好食光面包
Mid-size firm, has a big distribution contract
有大型经销合同
with that bakery company, YumTime.
你是这里最棒的基金经理 你知道的
You're the best PM on the floor. You know it.
-他们太他妈清楚这一点了 -我♥操♥
-They're fucking sure of it. -Fucking-A.
你以为你能敲诈我吗
You think you're gonna fucking blackmail me?
你的头发 可♥卡♥因♥检测会呈阳性
Your hair, which will test positive for cocaine,
一小时内它就会出现在查克·罗兹手上
can be in Chuck Rhoades' hands within an hour.
你只需看 听 汇报
You're gonna watch, listen, and report.
各位 这就是重点所在
That's what this is all about, guys.
不仅在于我们公♥司♥如何挺过了911
Not only how our firm survived 9/11,
还在于我们没有放弃
but how we didn't give up.
站在那里的不应该是你
It's just wrong that you're the one standing there.
比如说 如果有人和你不愉快
You know, like the idea that if someone has a problem
还亲自找上你
with you and they come to you in person,
你就要尽力解决这个问题
you do what you can to take care of it.
但是如果他们当着大家的面抱怨
But they take that beef public,
按照我老家人的作风 场面就不可收拾了
the ground just falls out from beneath them where I'm from.
-你是在威胁我吗 -你♥他♥妈♥说对了
-Are you threatening me? -Fucking right I am.
《9.12 灾难过后》 作者琼·雷克林
简直爽翻了
Oh, I'm in the clubhouse turn.
该死
Oh, god damn it.
你要 喝点啤酒什么的吗
You want...you want a beer or something?
直接干吧
Let's just fuck.
再说一次
Say that again.
直接干吧
Let's just fuck.
我平时不会跟我的作家们上♥床♥
I don't make it a habit to sleep with my authors.
她们太不幸了
Too bad for them.
这周就要开始了对吧
So this is the week, huh?
你的人为我的书制定推广计划
Your people break out the marketing plan for my book.
我们会将你打造成畅销作家
We're gonna make you into a best seller.
我可以参加各种晨间访谈
Yeah. I could do all the morning shows.
你会的
And you will.
好食光面包
-早上好 -嘿 阿克斯
- Morning. - Hey, Axe.
要松脆饼吗
Scrumpet?
你吃过吗
You ever eat these?
我父母在皇家植物园经营一家熟食店
My parents own a deli in Kew Gardens.
-我们以前就卖♥♥这个 -你在皇后区长大吗
-We used to sell them. -You grew up in Queens?
我九岁的时候全家从韩国移♥民♥过来
We moved there when I was 9, from Korea.
你会说韩语吗
Oh, you speak the language?
[韩语]我会说韩语
很好
Good to know.
你在那家熟食店工作吗
You worked in that deli?
每天早上 每天下午
Every morning, every afternoon,
只有周末有时间做账本
and I did the books on the weekends.
然后就进了斯坦福
And then Stanford.
美国梦
American dream.
教你点在斯坦福学不到的东西 本
Here's something they didn't teach you at Stanford, Ben.
只要有机会 就要把公♥司♥放进自己嘴里
Whenever you can, put a company in your mouth.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
不像我记忆中那么好吃
Not as good as I remember.
那就出事了
And that's a problem,
因为我有一大堆这玩意
cause I own a hell of a lot of these fucking things
而且我还会有更多
and I'm about to own more.
喂 杰克
Yeah, Jack.
几点了
What time is it?
好的
Okay.
疯了吧
Well, that's crazy.
好
Okay.
我去 真的吗
Shit. Really?
操
Fuck.
好 谢谢你的提醒
Yeah, all right. Well, thanks for the heads up.
他♥娘♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
出事了
Issue?
刚才一位与东区分部合作的探员朋友
That was a courtesy call from an agent friend of mine
打电♥话♥给我
working with the Eastern District.
然后呢
Okay.
昨晚他们在格林威治抓了一个搞对冲基金的人
Last night, they arrested this hedge fund guy in Greenwich
指控他证券欺诈和网络欺诈
on securities and wire fraud.
说说我会讨厌的那部分吧
Get to the part I'm gonna hate.
那个人在德克尔手下工作
The guy works for Decker.
他为了自救想推到老板身上
He's gonna flip on him to save his own ass.
真♥他♥妈♥贱 几点了
Son of a bitch. What time is it?
5点50
5:50?
冷静一点 伙计
Take it easy there, fella.
请等一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
怎么了
What?
你没清理你家狗的粪便
You didn't clean up after your dog.
我今天忘记带袋子了
Yeah, I forgot the bag today.
我觉得不是
Oh, I don't think so
因为这不仅违反了成文法规
because, you know, it's not just the statutory law,
这还关乎文明
it's the law of civility, man.
我之前就见过你
And I've seen you before.
你从那幢楼出来 你的狗在这拉屎
You come out of that building, your dog craps,
然后你就放着不管了
and you just leave it where it falls.
管好你自己的事吧
Why don't you mind your business?
这就是我的事
This is my business.
你是那个人
Oh, you're that guy.
我就是那个人
I am that guy.
好吧 你有多余的袋子吗
All right, well, do you have an extra bag?
不 没有 我的已经用了
No, no. See, I used mine.
那我下次再捡吧
Well, I'll get it next time.
不 我觉得你这次就要捡起来
No, I think you need to get it this time.
你为什么就不能随它去呢
Why don't you let it slide?
"随它去"
"Let it slide."
听起来简单 容易
That sounds simple, easy.
当然 随它去吧 不就是狗屎吗
Sure, let it slide. That's just some dog shit.
但这三个字很不光彩
But those are three devious little words.
如果 如果我晾着你的狗屎不管
You know, if...if I let your dog shit slide,
那下次我就得
then I have to be okay
忍♥受这整幢大厦都是狗屎
with this whole plaza filling up with it,
这种事很快就会发生
which it would before we know it.
然后就会沾在我们的裤脚还有鞋子上
Oh, then it would be on our pant legs and our shoes,
我们会踩着狗屎回家
and we would track it into our homes,
然后我们的家也是一股屎味
and then our homes would smell like shit, too.
随它去是很容易
It'd be easy to let it slide.
我们为什么不...
You know, why don't we...
我们为什么不放过小偷小摸呢
why don't we let petty larceny slide, too?
一些孩子在报摊上偷个几块钱 谁在乎
Some kids steal five bucks from a newsstand? Who cares?
也许下次他就会偷你的电视
Well, maybe next time he decides to steal your TV
或者闯进你的豪♥宅♥ 偷你老婆
or break into your brownstone and steal your fucking wife.
不过这又有什么关系呢
But what difference does it make?
反正到那个时候 我们都住在屎堆里了
Because by then, we're all living in shit anyway.
那该怎么办 我没有袋子呀
Come on, man. I don't have a bag.
-你有手 -什么
-You have hands. -What?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表