剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
不
No.
我想聊两句
I wanna talk.
不行 现在不行
Yeah, I can't, not now.
-你要去哪 -你觉得呢
- Where are you going? - Where do you think?
抗♥议♥看起来要结束了
So the protest seems to be coming to an end...
都上车了 大巴被拖走了
All loaded up. The bus is being towed.
他们真的都愿意坐豪车回家
They actually accepted limo rides home?
谁会拒绝豪车
Well, no one turns down a limo.
抱歉 我在餐厅
Sorry. I was at the restaurant.
做了一些决定
Made some decisions.
你把餐厅关了
You shuttered it.
农场也正在出♥售♥
I'm selling the farm, too.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
现在告诉你了
I'm telling you now.
餐厅和农场都可以留着的
We could've held on, the restaurant and the farm.
-怎么留 -别卖♥♥掉
- How? - By not letting go.
即使十年没人光顾我也不在乎
I don't give a shit if people didn't show up for ten years.
慢慢地人们就会忘了 时过境迁
People forget. Things change.
-我们可以拼一拼的 -我正在拼
- We could've fought. - This is me fighting.
我出生的地方 人们好战斗勇
I come from a long line of scrappers.
我们学着改掉自己的缺点
We learn to get rid of our weaknesses
从而更好地战斗
so we can fight better.
事情真的无法挽救时
When things get really bad,
我会歇业
I shut down.
就这么放任自流 我知道
I go on autopilot. I know.
911时我就这样 现在也这样
I did it on 9/11. I did it here.
我只知道这一个办法
That's the only way I know.
你得找别的办法
You gotta find another way.
那
It was...
我不知道 就像是灵魂的漫漫暗夜
I don't know. Like a long, dark night of the soul.
别他妈给我来这套陈词滥调
Don't fucking toss cliches at me.
你有问题 没事 去看心理医生
You had some crisis? Fine. See a shrink.
但你 你玩我们玩得很开心啊
But you -- you were having fun jerking us around.
快易通的事 把我吓坏了
Look, the E-ZPass...I was scared.
我自己回来的 不是吗
I came back on my own, didn't I?
我还告诉你阿克斯在做卡米洛特的交易信息
Plus, I got you Axe ordering the Kemlot trade.
完成了你们的全部要求
Everything you asked for.
不 不是全部要求
No, not everything.
我们没有内部信息的来源
We don't have the source of the inside information,
你知道这是这次起诉的
which you know is a key fucking element
关键部分
in this prosecution,
因为他在那个密室里告诉你了
because he gave it to you in the blocked room.
阿克斯说的一切我都可以告诉你
I can tell you everything Axe said.
内部消息来源于
The insider source --
食品药品管理局的一个高级官员
he's a high-ranking FDA guy.
叫什么
Name?
格伦·吉尔马丁 好像是
Uh, Glenn... Gilmartin, I think.
抱歉 我以为都录下来了
I'm sorry. I assumed you had it on tape.
是有这个人 在食品药品管理局工作
Guy's legit. Works for the FDA.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
阿克斯给他塞了钱 没说多少
Uh, Axe paid him off, didn't say how much.
但我有种感觉
But I get the feeling...
我有
I get the...
有
uh, get the...
我真的太累了 明天再说行吗
I'm really tired. Can we do this tomorrow?
他妈的不行 死回去坐好
No, we fucking cannot. Sit the fuck back down.
我真的不舒服 你说得对
Listen, I feel really sick. You -- you're right.
我确实想一走了之
I did think about not coming back.
但后来我决定 满足你的所有要求
But I decided -- I'll give you what you need.
我会指证阿克斯
I'll testify against Axe.
但现在我需要
But right now I need...
天呐 唐尼
Holy shit. Donnie!
不 唐尼
No. Donnie.
完蛋
Oh, fuck!
唐尼
Donnie.
能听见吗 唐尼
Can you hear me? Donnie?
我去找人
I'll go get somebody.
把他抬到这边来侧卧
Get him on his side over here.
该死的 唐尼
Goddamn it, Donnie.
唐尼 唐尼 能听见吗
Donnie. Donnie! Can you hear me?
唐尼
Donnie?
唐尼 该死
Donnie. Goddamn it.
唐尼 唐尼
Donnie. Donnie!
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表