剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
-有多糟 -我还没有看到
- How bad is it? - Well, I haven't seen it yet,
但他们告诉我 非常不利
but I've been told it's damning enough
他们计划最早在明天早晨逮捕你
that they're planning on arresting you as early as tomorrow.
但当巴♥赫♥先生找到我 我也找人打听
But when Mr. Bach reached out to me, I reached out.
幸运的是
And fortunately,
虽然我离开那个部门七年
even though I left the department seven years ago,
我还在那里很受欢迎
that I'm still remembered fondly back there.
这对我们大家都有好处
That's good for all of us.
如果你能拿到雷纳喝酒的确定证据
It would be a big help if you could get confirmation
会大有帮助
of Layner's drinking.
有了这个 起诉你的事很快就过去了
With that, the air goes out of the balloon on prosecuting you.
没有的话 你就很可能会被起诉和审讯
Without it, you'll likely be indicted and tried.
我安排了警局的后门通道
I'm arranging a back door arrival at the station house
给我们两个和巴♥赫♥先生
for the two of us and Mr. Bach.
你的职业资历可以碾压大多数人
Well, most people would kill to have your career.
取决于你想要什么
Depending on what you want,
我打几个电♥话♥
I can get on the phone
下午五点前就能给你一打的聘用书
and bring you a dozen offers by 5 p.m.
我们能不
Can we...
我们慢慢来 我需要低调谨慎
Let's slow this down. I need to be discreet.
理解
Understood.
只是做一次调查
This is just a reconnaissance mission.
我并不非常想找
I'm not committing here.
是的 你不确定自己想要什么
Right. You're not sure what you want,
对像你这样的人来说 是种全新感受
which is a new feeling for someone like you.
这招对我不管用 我知道全套把戏
That won't work on me. I know all the tricks.
我相信你懂得
I'm sure you do.
并且 你聪明过人
Plus, you're brilliant.
比利经常更我说 你是她所有朋友中
Billie always told me that you were the smartest
最聪明的一个
of all of her friends.
她也说了你很多好话 蔡斯
She said nice things about you, too, Chase.
看你表情 我可能不想听细节
I'm not sure I want the specifics behind that look.
很好 你已经全部明白了
Good. That's all you're getting.
好啦 我们来谈谈你吧
All right, well, then let's talk about you.
我怎么能帮你解决这件事
What can I do for you to help you figure this out?
不去对冲基金
No hedge funds.
不要财经圈的
Nothing in finance.
我不能给竞争者工作 感觉不对
I can't work for a competitor. That would feel wrong.
这就限制了我们
Well, that limits us.
哪个对你更重要 公♥司♥还是工作本身
What's more important to you, the comp or the work itself?
我一定要选吗 我现在两个都有
Do I have to choose? I have both now.
-很少见 很难兼得 -有多难
- It's rare. Both is hard. - How hard?
如果你想离开对冲基金界 几乎不可能
If you want to leave the hedgie world, nearly impossible.
我不知道我想不想离开
I don't know if I want to.
这么做对我的家庭最有利
It's what's best for my family.
大型的企业人力资源工作
Well, corporate HR jobs with huge comp
不会直接与客户打交道
won't be hands-on with clients.
奖励性的工作 像你现在在做的
And the rewarding work, like the stuff you're doing now,
与需要快速转变的人们进行深度接触
digging deep with folks who need to change quickly,
这真的只有非盈利组织才有
that really only happens in the nonprofit sector.
你要为爱而工作 而不是为了钱
You'll be living on love instead of money.
所以你什么都给不了我
So you've got nothing for me.
没有 除非在某方面妥协
Nothing without a compromise.
我想对你从一开始就有话直说
I wanna shoot straight with you from the beginning,
我通常不会这么做
which is not usually how I work.
你这就大声说出来了
Did you just say that out loud?
出于某种原因 我不想跟你胡煽乱侃
For some reason, I don't wanna bullshit you
忽悠你成为固定客户
into giving me a retainer.
我想知道为什么
I wonder why that is.
你们都知道了
You all have 'em.
其他基金的那些朋友们
So-called friends at other funds
告诉你我们是恐龙
who tell you that we're dinosaurs,
无视自己的灭绝
oblivious to our own extinction.
你要跟我们说他们不是真朋友吗 老妈
Are you gonna tell us they're not our real friends, Mom?
我要跟你说他们都是混♥蛋♥ 满嘴胡言
I'm gonna tell you that they're assholes... and wrong.
虽然我们的外部资金的确少了
While it's true we have less outside money,
但换来的好处是自♥由♥
the trade-off is freedom.
-对啊 -这是我们的时代
- Yes. - This is our time.
这里的人未来很多年都要重复这个故事
Those of you in this room will be telling the story
我们是如何从地板上爬起来的
years from now about how we got up off the canvas
把他们全都打趴下的
and knocked the rest of 'em out.
事实上 我们甚至不用去告诉他们
Yeah! In fact, we won't even have to tell them,
因为他们会来这里求一份工作
because they will all be in here begging for jobs.
对啊
Yeah!
到时候 你知道
To that end, you know...
-你懂的 -把人打趴下
- You know it. - ...knocking folks out,
我们几个想送你点东西 阿克斯
a couple of us got you something, Axe.
我是说 你值得拥有
I mean, you earned it.
我们刚拿到
We just picked it up.
-好啊 -就是嘛
- All right. - There it is.
我们听说你把那个混♥蛋♥揍了一顿
We heard you knocked that fucker on his ass.
你最近聚拢人心
Well, you're certainly winning friends
影响了不少人
and influencing people these days.
你想让我说什么
Oh, what do you want me to say?
我不该打那一拳
I shouldn't have thrown that punch.
你最近做了很多草率的事
You've done a lot of rash things
你不该这么做的
you shouldn't have done lately.
你是在说
Oh, you're talking about that
跟你丈夫的会谈
little sit-down with your husband?
是的
I am.
有一种心理学的侧写
You know, there's a psychological profile
针对有自毁倾向的人
for people who self-sabotage,
你就快成那样了
and...you're starting to fit it.
那个术语 说到和解的会谈
The term, when it comes to that settlement meeting,
应该叫自卫 不是自毁
is self-defense, not self-sabotage.
上次户外烧烤 我可能做错了
I might've been wrong at the barbecue,
但有时候我必须回击
but sometimes I gotta hit back.
-我听说的是 -别费心了
- The way I heard it -- - Don't worry about it.
你只是做了你认为正确的事
You just did what you thought was right,
我很欣赏
and I appreciate that.
但是想一想 谁会输掉什么
But just think about who had what to lose.
我进到那间会议室是准备达成交易的
I know that I went into that room ready to make a deal.
这事让我心烦 你知道吗
It just bugs me, you know?
波比打人吗
That Bobby clocked the guy?
不是 是孩子们没整明白雷纳喝醉了
No, that the kids didn't pick up that Layner was drunk,
他们没给我打电♥话♥
that they didn't call me.
他们有电♥话♥吗
They had a phone?
是啊 他们一直都有
Yeah. They always do.
他们打电♥话♥告诉我Ins刷不出来了
They call me to tell me that their Instagram isn't loading.
他们还没有在外面混的精明劲儿
They're just not street smart.
他们怎么能有在外面混的精明
How are they gonna be street smart?
他们从来没在外面混过
They've never been in the streets.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
如果我们的境况改变
If our situation ever changed,
我们的孩子要怎么办
how would the boys deal with it?
最后一点
The last piece is,
新泽西那家公♥司♥的承包商
the contractor from the New Jersey firm
记录了三种不同的设备
kept records on three different devices.
我们都拿到了
They're all in our possession.
六周内会进行审讯
Trial is in six weeks.
做得好 谢谢你们
Great work. Thank you, guys.
那你这周就去放松放松 好吗
Take it easy this weekend, T., yeah?
-我试试吧 -带你的小孩去打打棒球吧
- Yeah, I'll try. - Take your kid to the batting cages.
布莱恩 稍微等一下
Uh, Bryan, hang in for a second.
我们来聊聊一些细节
Let's go over some of the details.
好
Right.
你在阿克斯资本里有线人
You have an informant in Axe Capital.
老板 我们应该遵守回避规则
Boss, we should stick to the rules of recusal,
高度保持距离 不是吗
the old Chinese Wall, shouldn't we?
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表