剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Real sharp, yeah.
他对年终奖不满 然后就走了
Then he balked at his bonus one year and got popped.
转身就在一家大银行拿到了一份工作
He got another job right away at a huge bank...
一年底薪三百万
$3 million a year, guaranteed.
只是 阿克斯听说
Only, word got back to Axe
沃伦在面试的时候说了他坏话
that Warren had bad mouthed him in the interview...
说阿克斯对他很吝啬
Said Axe wasn't generous with him.
所以阿克斯给那家银行行长打了电♥话♥
So Axe called the head of the bank,
要求他当天就取消聘用 他也确实这么做了
asked him to pull the offer that day, which the guy did.
你能想象
Can you imagine...
这件事让沃伦有多丢脸吗
How humiliating that was for Warren?
他的家人朋友可能全收到通知
Probably told his whole family,
说他滚回来了
all his friends that he was back.
但阿克斯并没有就此住手
But Axe didn't leave it there.
他给业内的每一家主要经纪人 银行
He called the president or chairman
基金会的主席或者董事长打了电♥话♥
of every prime broker, bank, and fund in the industry
要封♥杀♥他
and had him blackballed.
在老板办公室里
Put it out over the loudspeaker,
直接开着外放
direct from the principal's office...
"如果你聘用沃伦·杰芬
"If you hire Warren Jaffin,
你就是我的敌人"
you are my enemy."
你知道沃伦现在在做什么呢
Do you know what Warren does now?
他开了博客
He's got a blog.
你已经为自己创造了真实的生活 维克多
You've built a real life for yourself, Victor...
在这个远离皇后区的地方
A long way from Queens.
如果阿克斯确定你不会耍阴招
If Axe is certain you'll act like a gentleman,
他一定会关照你
he will make sure to take care of you.
是你一直告诉我要站出来维护自己
You were the one that always told me to stand up for myself.
当你能赢的时候 当然是
When you can win, yes.
现在你要想赢 只有放手
The only way you can win now is by letting it go.
我得和你坦白一件事
You know, I have to confess to something.
好
Okay.
你听了不会高兴的
You're not gonna like it.
快说
Fire away.
我带孩子们去买♥♥甜甜圈了
I took the kids for doughnuts.
我知道
I know.
凯文告诉我了
Kevin told me.
很好
Good.
他告诉我了 你很高兴吗
You're glad he cracked?
不 我从没想过要他们隐瞒你什么
No, I never want them to keep secrets from you.
整个青春期他们都对我隐藏一些秘密
They're gonna keep them from me their entire teenage years.
至少让他们知道
They should at least know
他们可以永远信任你
that they always can confide in you.
在你的众多天赋中 这个真的很棒
And among your many gifts, that is a great one.
每个人都觉得你站在他那边
Everyone feels like you're always on their side.
我是这么努力的 至少
Well, I try to be, or at least...
理解他们是从哪儿来的
Understand where they're coming from.
这就是你工作最有意思的地方了
That's the wonderful part of your job.
你要向别人展示同情心
You get to employ your empathy.
而我有时候不得不变得非常招人嫌
I have to be a real prick sometimes, you know?
在工作上
At work.
是啊
Yeah.
有时在工作上我们都做了些不光彩的事情
Sometimes, we all do things we're not proud of at work.
这不一样
Well, this is different.
我和孩子们在公园的时候
When I was in the park with the kids,
有个人
there was this guy who...
细节不重要
Specifics don't matter.
重要的是
What does is,
偶尔 我们会说这样的话
that every once in a while, there's this thing we say...
"当我决定不起诉立案时
"I am never so proud
一定会觉得非常愧疚"
as when I choose not to prosecute a case."
理论上来说 这是真的
And that's true... in theory.
但有时候 我希望我能更加
But once in a while, I wish that I could just be more...
有人情味一点
... human.
但我还没琢磨明白怎样在有人情味的同时
But I haven't figured out how to do that
完成自己的工作
and my job at the same time.
你明白吗
You know?
全身心投入工作
Being 100% good at your job...
同时全身心...
... and 100% good...
如果你琢磨明白了
... if you figure that one out,
我们就一起离职 改行写书吧
let's both quit and write that book.
按♥摩♥乳
偶尔来放松一把 真是享受啊
It's a luxury to relax every once in a while,
对吧 加斯
isn't it, Garth?
我记得这地方 挺有感情的
I remember this place... fondly.
这间公♥司♥的稳定性毫无疑问
Look, the stability of this firm has never been in question.
我要看着阿克斯罗德的眼睛 听他亲口说
I need to look into Axelrod's eyes, hear him say it.
好 他会的
Yeah, he will.
我只是想先听你说
I just wanted to hear you first.
我是从肯塔基州来的 但我不是乡巴佬
I may be from Kentucky, but I'm no rube.
当事关我客户的养老金时
I don't bet on long shots
我不会冒一点风险
when it comes to investing the pensions of my members.
所以他们才会把五十亿美元托付给我
That's why they trust me with their $5 billion.
看到有人和阿克斯罗德一样
I get nervous, I see someone like Axelrod running around
像个说唱歌♥手一样到处撒钱 我就紧张
spending his money like he's a goddamn rap singer.
是主持 像个说唱主持一样
Emcee. Like a rap emcee.
不 有些开始唱歌♥了 我孩子给我看过
No, some of 'em sing now. My kids showed me.
汤匙乐队和摇滚小子都是
Snoop and Kid Rock both.
没错 你可不是乡巴佬
You're right... you are no rube.
波比·阿克斯罗德也不是
But Bobby Axelrod isn't, either.
我们已经连续七年跻进S&P指数
We've crushed the S&P seven years running,
记录美国500家上市公♥司♥的一个股票指数
也就是说是你跻进了S&P指数
which means you have crushed the S&P.
请您现在转过身来
You turn over now.
人人都往里挤 直到挤不进去为止
Everyone beats it... till they don't.
我什么时候能见阿克斯 和他聊聊
When can I see Axe, talk to him about it?
你现在不着急 对吧
You don't want to rush off now, do you?
这是麦丘 她有一些博奇的消息
Here's McCue. She got some stuff on Birch.
你会爱死我的消息的
You are gonna love my nuts.
皮埃尔·伯纳德 阿卡迪亚的资深财务总监
Pierre Bernard, longtime C.F.O. of the Arcadian,
没被提升为首席执行官
gets passed over for C.E.O.,
因确凿的金融违规行为遭到内部责难
gets censured internally for certain financial improprieties.
我觉得你会想看这些剪报
Press clippings I thought you might want.
伯纳德去博奇那儿求职
And Bernard interviews for a job at Birch
就在交易前不久
shortly before the trades.
双方秘书都已证实了这次面谈
We have secretaries on both sides confirming the meet.
半小时之后博奇就卖♥♥出了阿卡迪亚
Birch's trades in Arcadian occur a half-hour afterward.
我们提醒了北边的同行
We alerted our counterparts up north.
铁路公♥司♥解雇了伯纳德
The Railroad has fired Bernard.
加拿大那边正在考虑起诉
The Canadians are considering prosecution.
他准备发表一次声明 暗指博奇
He's ready to make a statement implicating Birch.
在匡提科 他们直接立案
At Quantico, they call a case this straightforward...
没人关心这个
Nobody cares.
可不是 他们干嘛关心
Of course not. Why would they?
瑞吉思常把匡提科挂在嘴边
Rookies always bring up Quantico.
你还有什么事吗
Uh, do you need something else?
如果你需要PDF备份 请跟我说
Let me know if you need PDF backups of those.
好的
Will do.
不过 他是对的
He is right, though.
博奇的案子是一记重扣
This Birch thing's a dunker.
就像多米尼克灌篮
Dominique all day.
威尔金斯[名人堂成员]
Wilkins!
明天早上 逮捕令还有搜查令
So, tomorrow morning, when the arrest warrant is issued,
签发下来时
along with a search warrant,
我们在博奇公♥司♥附近见面 好吧
we meet near Birch's firm, all right?
你们负责抓他 我们拿走他的记录
You guys take him, we take his records.
-问个问题 -艾伦
- Hey, quick question. - Alan.
我们要拷他吗
Are we gonna handcuff him?
显然要
Yeah, obviously.
证♥监♥会♥呢 要不要通告他们
What about the S.E.C.? Should we alert them?
史蒂文·博奇
已经通告过了
We already have.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表