剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Bit of a rough patch, huh?
这样好吗
Seriously?
我要看你最近90天的交易记录
I need to see your trades for the past 90 days.
除非拿"威尔斯通知"传讯我[SEC民事诉讼通知]
Unless you got a Wells notice with my name on it,
否则你们屁都见不到
you're not gonna see jack shit.
得啦 反正我们从服务器也能下载到
Come on, we can pull it all down from the server anyway,
到时你一样要配合调查
so you may as well cooperate.
也对
Mm. Good point.
我要求找律师
Lawyer.
你老板都说让你配合
Your boss said you should cooperate.
律师
Oh. Lawyer.
回答问题
Just answer the question.
你先回答我
You answer me one.
你挣多少钱
How much do you make?
我要查阅你的文件档案和电脑
I'm gonna need access to your files, paper, and computer.
做什么
For what?
我得到授权审查所有交易
I'm authorized to check that all trades comply...
我不是交易员
I'm not a trader.
随便你是谁 待我审查后
Whatever you call yourself, after I review...
我的档案文件属机密 不能让你看
My files are confidential. You're not seeing them.
你可以给司法部长打电♥话♥
You can call the Attorney General if you want,
告诉她我问个好
and tell her I say "Hi" If you do.
我们上个月才吃过饭
We had dinner last month.
否则还是滚吧
Otherwise, fuck off.
阿克斯资本
到此为止
Enough. Okay? Enough.
今早的救生艇演习 希望大家喜欢
I hope you enjoyed the lifeboat drill this morning.
你耍我
Are you kidding me?
我们搞砸了
We did not do well.
事实上 我们全军覆没
In fact, we sank.
如果是真的SEC突击检查 我们都死定了
If it were a real S.E.C. raid, we would have been fucked.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
白虚惊一场
I shit my pants for nothing?
我这么搞可不是为了娱乐
I didn't do this for my amusement.
史蒂文·博奇摊上了事
What happened to Steven Birch...
尽管我肯定他会脱罪
who I am sure will be cleared of any wrongdoing...
可我们也可能摊上
It could happen to us.
因此我们要为此做好准备
So we need to be prepared.
最后 和我们新升级的
To that end, say "Hello"
合规部打个招呼
to our new and improved compliance department.
这帮混♥蛋♥要来这上班
These assholes work here now?
这个嘛 是的
That, they do.
他们是来支持和保护我们
They're here for our support and our protection,
没有他们在跟前把关
and you will not even be taking a piss
你们连尿都不能撒
without them close enough to give it a shake.
从此以后 我们要评估每次行动
From here on, we evaluate every move...
不光为了上述好处 也是道德基准
Not just for the upside, but for its ethical grounding.
我们要更纯洁
We have to be more pure
比初潮前的圣母玛利亚还纯洁
than the Virgin Mary before her first period.
去你的 瓦格斯
Fuck, Wags.
那我们他妈还怎么赚钱
How the hell are we supposed to make any money?
维克多 你当这是开玩笑
You think this is a joke, Victor?
尤其是你 被标记了
You, in particular, were flagged.
标记
Flagged?
你做空的芯片制♥造♥商
Your short on that chip maker.
电梯设备
Eleva Peripherals.
那次吃掉了38%的肥肉
Netted 38% fresh blubber on that seal hunt.
烂肉而已 越界操作的
Rotten carcass... over the line.
幸运的是SEC还没找上门来
We're lucky the S.E.C. Hasn't come calling already.
你完了
You're done.
你被解雇了
Fired.
收拾走人
Clear out.
留下门禁卡
Leave your key cards.
这是胡扯
This is bullshit.
我没有做任何越界的事
I didn't do anything out-of-bounds...
不比其他人更出格
no more than anyone else.
我授权批准那笔交易了吗
Did I sign off on that trade?
我没有
No, I did not.
什么也别多说
Don't say anything else.
我用我的资本和名头来信任你
I trusted you with my name and my capital,
而你给我搞砸
and you fucked me.
你让我们全体
You put us all at risk
都为你的欺诈担风险
with your deceitful, illegal moves.
马上滚蛋
Now get out of here.
好啦 大家回去干活
All right, everybody, back at it.
老实做人 努力工作
Play hard, play clean.
都小心一点
Be careful out there.
杀一儆百 这招狠
That was a hell of a public spanking.
一定要我们的投资者知道
Make sure our investors know about it.
没问题
On it.
我会让加斯·赛克斯立马听到
I'm gonna make sure Garth Sykes hears about it A.S.A.P.
到午餐时间 业界就会对你奉若神明
You're gonna be a god on the street by lunchtime.
我以为我已经是了
I thought I already was one.
超级大神
Greater god.
别他妈的碰我
Don't you fuckin' touch me!
或我的手♥机♥
Or my cellphone.
我本打算告诉你合规部的恶作剧
I was going to tell you about the compliance gag,
但慈善晚宴你没来
but you didn't show up at the charity dinner,
然后
and then...
然后 你我的办公室离只隔了半个走廊
Then... I was half a hallway from your office.
来点新鲜的
Try again.
说实话 我疏忽了
Honest? It was an oversight.
不 你没有 不是你把他们搞成这样的
No, it wasn't. You don't make them.
这很重要
And that matters.
但眼下更重要的是
But what matters more right now is that Victor
用这种方式炒维克多的鱿鱼是错误的
is exactly the wrong person to fire that way.
一时冲动
That was spur-of-the-moment.
一时冲动铸成大错
It was a spur-of-the-moment fuck-up.
他的心理特质决定了
His entire psychological makeup
他受到公开侮辱之后会做出不堪的反应
sets him up to react very poorly to public humiliation.
他有本事做你的摇钱树
The same things that made him a profit center for you
也能成为可怕的对手
will make him a difficult adversary
如果没有妥善安抚的话
if he's not handled right.
他会绞尽脑汁
He will stew and obsess
直到找出报复你的办法
and find a way to exact revenge on you.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. I can see that.
你能处理吗
Will you fix it?
拜托 帮我搞定
Go do it, please.
没让你先期参与是我的错误
I made a mistake not looping you in.
我认错
I admit that.
错误
"Mistake."
给你最后一次机会
Last chance.
好吧
Okay.
这次是红队恶作剧
It was a red team drill.
我想让每个人都表现得自然
I wanted everybody to react as they would naturally.
我故意瞒着你
I left you out on purpose.
我会补偿你
And I will make it up to you.
请帮忙搞定维克多
Please deal with Victor.
请接肖恩·艾尔斯 我是萝拉·阿克斯罗德
Sean Ayles, please. It's Lara Axelrod.
肖恩 你好
Sean. Hi.
你一直在等这个电♥话♥
This is the call you've been waiting for.
我想跟你谈关于捐赠事宜
I wanted to talk to you about making a donation.
我♥干♥嘛要把这么好的东西♥藏♥着掖着
why would I ever hide something that good?
因为你以为这样会让你得到某人的宠幸
'Cause you thought it would endear you to someone.
而你应该做的
What you should have done,
如果你真的在玩一场高端游戏的话
if you were really playing an elevated game,
就带着你掌握的信息来找我
was come to me with what you had.
看我是否能给你更好的东西
See, if I had something better to give you
而不是你自己留着
in exchange for you holding on to it...
你从来就没想跟我玩任何游戏
You have never been willing to play any kind of game with me.
我之前不知道你准备玩大的
I didn't know you were ready to play in the bigs, man.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表